[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960575

CrispyChickenCT
steamcommunity.com/id/CrispyChickenRL/
STEAM_0:1:201686522

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/CrispyChicken...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/CrispyChicken...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English, German and a tiny bit of french

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Well let's say a rookie joins the server and kills everyone just for fun thats RDM. (killing without having a reason for killing that specific person)

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario: If you see a person and their name killing someone you can KOS him or if he pulls out a Traitor weapon which he didn't get of a Traitor you can also KOS him. If someone doesn't identify unidentified bodies and just runs past them and you saw it, you can KOS him. Throwing random grenades (no smokes) is also a KOS reason. And one more : If you see someone running into the traitor room^^

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios: Scenario number 1: Let's say player A is inside the Tower and player B hears shots in the tower and someone dying, player B sees player A running out of the tower, player B can't KOS player A since he didn't see him shooting or killing someone. Scenario number 2: A player is just afk.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): I really like this server and the community it has. Seeing that "Rookies" come and destroy the server with their RDM and being mean makes me sad :( I really want to help out since i live in germany i can be active when other Admins/Mods sleep! I just really want to punish rule breakers and make playing on the server a better experience for the community :)! By the way i am 16 years old and from Germany.
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960577

These are your two gametrackers, you have only played for two days, and even if you play every day up until the meeting, you will only have around 5 days of activity, wheras we recommend around two weeks of high consistent activity.

You currently have one recent, for RDM - Be more careful, which isn't the biggest issue.

As for your application, its ok, however some more information about your KOS reasons, and another acceptable KOS would help you. You can edit your application usinng the EDIT button.

Overall I feel you should re-apply next week, with more activity and try not to get any more punishments, then you will have my support.

:minussp:
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960581

As MattorS said, I suggest that you get a bit more time and experience, maybe wait out that warn.
Goodluck
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960590

So.. there are some issues in your application:
-The Gametracker link is supposed to lead us to your Gametracker profile. Just click on "all Players", search for your username, click on the profile that shows up and post the link.. or just use the one that MattorS provided for you already.

-Your first example of an acceptable KOS is iffy.

-The why I should be choosen part is a bit underdetailed in my opinion.

Now, onto the reason why I believe you're not fit for staff (yet):
-You've only been playing here for a couple of days

-The attitude you've presented me yesterday clearly wasn't the right one for staff. Calling someone 'little piece of shit' clearly isn't the way to deal with other users, even if they RDMed you. (and yes you said it in German and the guy probably didn't understand it but this doesn't make it any better my dude)

So.. overall you've just arrived here, there are issues with your application, you have a recent punishment on your sheet and I've seen you beeing unfriendly to others.

In my eyes you should wait one or two weeks to show that this was a one time thing and maybe get the points I mentioned about your app fixed and I guess you'll have a good chance.

Good luck anyway! ;)
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by House.

[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960633

You have only started to play like 2 days ago. I think you should re-apply next week to get a better knowledge of the rules and the server itself. Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #962561

Your activity needs improving, we recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity before you apply for moderator. In this small amount of time played you also have gotten 2 punishments for RDM so i feel you should apply next week to get a better understanding of the rules.

As for your application i have a few comments. First i can pull out a traitor weapon that i did not get from a traitor and not be killed, its not how you got the weapon that matters its if you announced you had it or not. Throwing grenades, even incends and discombobs is not always KOSable, it depends on where they are thrown, for example i can throw an incend into the t room and not be KOSed. Your first unacceptable KOS reason is a bit iffy, for example if i heard shooting in the tower then watch a player come down the stairs, if i find an unidentified body from where they came from i could KOS them, even tho i did not see them kill or ignore the body.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #962609

Your application is ok but there are points, that Miia pointed out, that should be changed. Also, you have only been playing for a few days. I would recommend waiting another week to wait out any punishments, get your activity up and improve your application.

Good luck!

• Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Moderator] CrispyChicken's Application 5 years 9 months ago #962681

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to have fewer recent punishments.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40