SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:121200822

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Prosyndicate4...arpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time:
11 hours (currently)

Languages I speak:
English, Spanish and Google Translate

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
Although I have only been a moderator for a short time but I have known the commands for a while as I hold the rank of Admin on TTT where I have memorised the correct use of commands. This position also shows that I am trusted. I handle all situations on the server well and help any staff members that require it.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
There a quite a few times when it becomes necessary for an admin to use the ban command. One situation is when two players are continually ghosting after being forced teamed and warned. The ban command would be necessary if they didn’t stop offending.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
I would first send them the staff ethos, found here, and read it through with them, making sure they understand it all. This is so they get an idea of how to act as a staff member.

Then I would show them the admin chat key ‘@’, which is a messaging service in game that can only be seen by staff members. To talk in admin chat you put ‘@’ at the beginning of any message and it will be put in admin chat. This could be used to check with other staff members a rule or how to handle a situation.

I would then tell them to put ‘ bind <key> "ulx menu"’ on the console, replacing <key> with their chosen key. Then I would talk them through all of commands and whatthey do. For example, the mute command is used when a user is spamming or being disrespectful in chat and stops them from typing. You can either put ‘!mute <player’s name> <reason> or go into the ulx menu, choose the command and the player and add the reason.

Next I would show them the F6 menu which shows all of the punishments that are handed out to players, like gags and slays. All the punishments that are in red have been handed out recently, in the last two weeks.

Lastly, I would tell them that the meetings are every Friday at 7:30 and that if they want to apply for admin in the future then you have to attend at least one of these meetings.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Firstly, I can’t ban for cheating or handle an appeal of a punishment I put in place
If I was to handle the appeal I would look over the appeal and see if the user was genuinely sorry for his/her actions. If they were I would reply:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I should be promoted because I a very active member of the TTT staff and can also be an active member of the PH staff team. I am an admin on the TTT server which shows I am trusted with the ban command and to handle appeals and report abuses. I also give constructive feedback on all of the applications for the servers where I point out what could be improved on before applying.

Extra Information
I will be attending the meeting on Friday and keeping up my activity for this week as I have finished my school plays.
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 8 months ago #960208

Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[Prop Hunt Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 8 months ago #960212

:plussp: you have the experience needed seeing as TTT and prop hunt are very similar when it comes to staffing
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Prop Hunt Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 8 months ago #960215

better than nick
:sup port:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Prophunt Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 8 months ago #960218

Really good staff on TTT, friendly guy, trusted, experienced. Just try to improve your activity for the upcoming meeting

Big :plussp:
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Mattors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaiwaii

[Prophunt Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 8 months ago #960244

Really good staff member, has an inactivity notice but has already gotten a lot of activity for prop hunt, I believe you shall still be able to get this role :plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Prophunt Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 8 months ago #960838

Bump
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[Prophunt Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961038

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Huntstaff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7.30PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin