Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108562458/

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74148365

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Luki%20Guki/p...arpgaming.com:27017/
Estimated Server Time: Currently 267 Hours

Languages I speak: Swedish and English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
When I first came back to TTT I felt like there was a lot that I wanted to change, I applied for TTT moderator at first as I wanted to see how moderators were treated and just to check that I remembered everything correctly. As a moderator I got treated well by leadteam and other staff, there wasn’t any trouble in that. Later I became admin as I wanted to contribute more in the meetings and to the server. Ever since I came back I’ve always done my best to make every staff member and every player to feel safe and like home. I feel that I’ve made a small change to how staff members act and how they should think while voting for new staff. In my opinion I feel that I’ve changed people’s minds when it comes to accepting staff and that I’ve set the standards of being a staff higher than it used to be.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Communication skills:
I am very good with communicating with staff. Going to staff members and talking about their week. If there are anything that is causing them to be inactive. If they’re considering resigning I can just talk them out of it. I feel like as lead team you need to know the staff team well and understand their situations to make them do a good job. I add as many staff members as I can in case they have any questions about how they should handle certain situations. I also add active players so that if they have any questions about the server or any rule they could just ask me and I will always deliver.
Handling situations:
Because I’ve previously been the owner of Murder (RIP) Head admin on both TTT and Prop Hunt I know how to handle all the situations on the server and outside the server. I know how to approach staff if they’ve done something wrong, if they’ve gotten an official or if they just want to know how they’re doing as a staff member. I have experience handling almost all sorts of report abuse and how I should approach other Lead Team members about it.
Trust:
I’ve never abused my powers in ZARP as I find it as one of the most disgusting things that a staff member can do. I’ve been in this community for almost 2 years now and just recently had a pause from my staffing position in ZARP, but I came back for two reasons. One of them are that I feel too loyal to ZARP and I wanted to do as much as I can to help TTT and change it so that it’s more user friendly. I am now also currently a FORUM moderator on the appeals section. That means that I’m trusted enough to handle the forum sections.
Dedication:
My dedication towards ZARP’s TTT server is unbeatable. Even when I just came back I talked to some staff members about what they did wrong and what they should’ve done instead *cough*MattorS knows*cough*. I’ve always been there for TTT and ZARP in general, I’ve always wanted the best for it. I’ve been on TTT and making it a good server with good staff members the entire time I’ve been staff on it and I am still very dedicated to the server. I am willing to do anything in my power to help it out.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I haven’t encountered many obstacles that I couldn’t have done myself except for when there are suspected cheaters on the server and wanting to bring people up for officials. Otherwise if a staff member does something wrong I’ve told them what they did wrong and what they should’ve done instead.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would read throughout the report and see the “victim’s” side of the story. Then I would speak with the staff member and see his/her side of the story. Depending on the evidence provided and the staff member’s story I would either accept it or deny it. If I were to deny it I would write:

If I were to accept it I would write:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
First I would speak with the staff member and ask him/her why they banned the user. Then I would ask why they banned them for so long. Then I would say that I think that the ban is excessive and tell them that I am going to shorten the users ban to something a bit more fair.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
First I would speak with the staff member and ask what’s going on and see if the staff member needs any help. Then I would tell the staff member some tricks that would help them do their job correctly.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would bring them both to a Team Speak spacer and make them say their stories. When they’re both done telling their side of the story (if they interrupt each other while speaking I would tell them to be quiet and give them turns to tell their story and respond) then I would ask for proof. If the other staff member doesn’t have any proof I would just say that I cannot help then. If he doesn’t have proof but the other one confesses I would continue. I would then tell the staff member that broke the rules that this is not accepted at all and he shouldn’t do it again. I would tell them to not be angry with each other (as it has happened that staff becomes unfriendly towards each other after a report abuse has been made against them) and then I would move them out. When the meeting is on I would talk about what the staff member did and we will discuss whether it is worthy a demotion, official or no action.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First I would move them to a spacer and tell them to be quiet. Then I would proceed to ask them for the reason of their behaviour. When they’re done telling the story I would tell them that this behaviour is unacceptable in the staff team as we need to work together and not against each other. Then I would tell the other lead team members to keep an eye out for them and see if they continue.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
First I would move them in my spacer in team speak, if they’re not in team speak I would message them on steam. If I don’t have them on steam I would message them either via private message or admin chat. First I would ask them if they knew what they were doing is against the rules (which they should most likely know) I would then tell them to stop doing what they’re doing otherwise I would have to bring it up in the lead team meeting.

Thank you for reading my application! Have a nice day!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #959475

I haven't seen you much on team speak recently, make sure that doesn't become a problem. Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #959477

Nick0GR wrote:
I haven't seen you much on team speak recently, make sure that doesn't become a problem. Good luck! :plussp:
Yeah I spent the monday evening and yesterday helping my grand dad to move to an elderly home. So I couldn't get on
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #959484

:plussp:
gl
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #959496

Sound guy, deserves this!

:plussp:
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #959518

Just get Slifer accepted after you get it
:support:
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960533

Thanks for the support
BUMP
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960557

I'd vote for it
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.

[TTT Super Admin] Luki's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960845

Luki_Guki wrote:
Thanks for the support
BUMP
Another one
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32