Forum Name:
@Eddie.

What server(s) are you active on?
TTT | Deathrun | Forums | TeamSpeak
Occasionally Surf/Prop Hunt

I am From:
United Kingdom

Time spent with Zarp Gaming?:
I first started playing on ZARP Servers sometime in 2016, joined the forums in May 2017

How often do you come on the forums:
I post as often as I can on the forums every day, occasionally giving my say in the general discussion section. However, I mainly focus on the Report Abuse and Appeals section, where I usually leave my opinion on the situation, do my best to help other people out, handle the appeal or report itself, and always post constructively. I have now been a section moderator in the Report Abuse section for quite some time and done a fair amount of forum work.

Why You?:
I am applying for section moderator for the Appeals section.This is because the Report Abuse section and Appeals section are my primary sections to post in. I have been moderating in the Report Abuse section for a while and now I would like to extend that to moderating in the Appeals section as well. In these sections, I constantly post constructively, handle the appeals and reports (not as much now due to resigning off TTT), leave my opinion where necessary, and do my best to help out where I can. One thing I have noticed recently is the delay on how fast topics are getting locked and the flood of comments after after the verdict is posted. My aim is to change this, while also keeping all posts clean and on topic. I think I'd be a good candidate to moderate on the appeals section because I am trusted, dedicated and have good activity in the sections. I am always willing to help out and being forum staff in another section would only improve on the ways I can help to improve the forums even more.

Dedication:
I believe I am a dedicated member of this community which can be seen from my regular posting on the forums where I'm always trying to post constructively and help people out. My staffing experience on the servers also shows my dedication to helping out. I make sure that I am constantly active within the forums and the servers that I currently maintain a staff rank on, to keep consistent activity and fulfill my staffing duties. I have been a moderator for the Report Abuse section for a while, which also shows my dedication to improve the forums.

Attitude:
I constantly try my best to keep a friendly, helpful and reachable attitude, whether this be on the forums, while I staff on the servers, or communicate in teamspeak. On the forums, I always try to keep my posts constructive and helpful. I always do what I can to help other people out and keep a friendly approach to all situations to try and resolve the issue. I have never been banned from the forums and I always consider the TOU before posting.

Trust:
I have been in this community and posting on the forums for a long time now, and have proven to be a trustworthy member. I have never been banned from the forums and as far as I am aware, never broke the TOU. I currently hold the Deathrun Administrator position, Forum Staff, and previously held the rank of TTT Administrator. I may also apply for Lead Team when I feel ready. I've been doing everything I can to help out on the section I currently moderate on, I'm hoping to extend that to the Appeals section.

Thank you for any feedback and support regarding my application!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956381

Feedback please, bump
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956384

:plussp:
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956414

I don't understand how you achieved to get your first moderator rank you just shitpost on every post there is and thinks that makes him somehow qualified lol

Regarding your trust I would not trust you with anything and I take great issue in you taking your TTT career as something to be proud of. You doxxed a fellow TTT staff member and when you got shit for it you resign and blame LT and when questioned about the blame you backtrack to avoid any backlash and then privately go back to blaming the LT. You are incapable of taking any critique and do shit and try to get away with it

I would much rather have someone who is worthy of their word in the rank and someone that I can trust not to leak private information the moment he gets his hands on it.

There are much better candidates that can actually be trusted in the community.

:plussuprroott:
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956416

LonelyDodo wrote:
I don't understand how you achieved to get your first moderator rank you just shitpost on every post there is and thinks that makes him somehow qualified lol

Regarding your trust I would not trust you with anything and I take great issue in you taking your TTT career as something to be proud of. You doxxed a fellow TTT staff member and when you got shit for it you resign and blame LT and when questioned about the blame you backtrack to avoid any backlash and then privately go back to blaming the LT. You are incapable of taking any critique and do shit and try to get away with it

I would much rather have someone who is worthy of their word in the rank and someone that I can trust not to leak private information the moment he gets his hands on it.

After all this, I cannot believe you are the only one that will not let go off this grudge and just be civil with me, I have made up with everyone and all I want is to stay civil with anyone involved or affected, yet you come on to my application, twist a load of things, and try your very hardest to make me look as bad as possible. You still make it out as though what I did was in a hurtful attempt, it was not, it was an honest mistake that at the time I didn't realise would cause an issue, I have learnt from my mistake.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by eddie..

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956434

I haven't gotten over that myself, I just stay neutral and don't hold grudges because I think it's more fair.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956435

@Eddie. wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

After all this, I cannot believe you are the only one that will not let go off this grudge and just be civil with me, I have made up with everyone and all I want is to stay civil with anyone involved or affected, yet you come on to my application, twist a load of things, and try your very hardest to make me look as bad as possible. You still make it out as though what I did was in a hurtful attempt, it was not, it was an honest mistake that at the time I didn't realise would cause an issue, I have learnt from my mistake.

There is no grudge merely a fact of an action. If I were holding a grudge or wanted to forcefully involve myself further with the action I would have posted in your resignation post when I received information from MULTIPLE people that you were still privately talking shit about the lead team. Instead now I am making a post on why you should not be trusted and why you should not be proudly talking about your TTT career.

What things did I twist in your opinion? Did I twist the fact that you doxxed a fellow staff member? Blamed LT for something you could never name? about the fact that you backtracked the claim when Raeker asked you privately? or the last one which is the fact that you continued to blame LT behind everyones back after Raeker talked with you? because all of these are facts.

Maybe its that you are incapable of taking critique? I mean it cant be that you accepted everything I said without trying to claim that I somehow lied about you....

oh and honest mistakes dont happen multiple times. Nor can doxxing happen accidentally lol. its a malicious act to hurt someone not an oopsie
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956439

LonelyDodo wrote:
@Eddie. wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

There is no grudge merely a fact of an action. If I were holding a grudge or wanted to forcefully involve myself further with the action I would have posted in your resignation post when I received information from MULTIPLE people that you were still privately talking shit about the lead team. Instead now I am making a post on why you should not be trusted and why you should not be proudly talking about your TTT career.

What things did I twist in your opinion? Did I twist the fact that you doxxed a fellow staff member? Blamed LT for something you could never name? about the fact that you backtracked the claim when Raeker asked you privately? or the last one which is the fact that you continued to blame LT behind everyones back after Raeker talked with you? because all of these are facts.

Maybe its that you are incapable of taking critique? I mean it cant be that you accepted everything I said without trying to claim that I somehow lied about you....
I'm not claiming you lied, I'm claiming that you are trying to make it seem a lot worse by only giving the detail that I doxxed someone. The picture I posted had already been shared by the person themself in our TTT snapchat groupchat, when the conversation arose in discord about where that picture was taken, I posted the photo thinking it would match the context and said person would not have minded, I realised after that they did mind and I can't apologise more for that. The mistake I made was, not everyone in the discord had already seen it because not every staff member is in the snapchat groupchat that it was originally posted to, I didn't just dox the person with a photo that only I had seen with malicious intent, I simply made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. I really wish you can just remain civil with me like everyone else has, including the person I affected by this.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956452

@Eddie. wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not claiming you lied, I'm claiming that you are trying to make it seem a lot worse by only giving the detail that I doxxed someone.
This is not what you insinuated and on top of that you did doxx Longshot and its a fact so no I did not twist anything.
The picture I posted had already been shared by the person themself in our TTT snapchat groupchat, when the conversation arose in discord about where that picture was taken, I posted the photo thinking it would match the context and said person would not have minded, I realised after that they did mind and I can't apologise more for that.

False TTT has no snapchat group. You have with some of your friends who happen to be TTT affiliated. This only means that he wanted those people in the certain context see that picture not 20 others who just happen to be random people in TTT discord. It wasn't even the first time this has happened, but it was the first time you got caught by someone outranking you. Not to mention that you and Longshot never got along you even had him blocked on steam because of the beef you had had with him. You posted someones picture that you didnt get along with thinking they would not mind? Yeah you know only reason you got caught was that longshot got offended by it and asked me to check the chat out. He at the same time also told me that it wasnt even first time you did so.

You cant apologize more for that? How about attending the session me and Raeker set up for you two to actually make amends the hostilities you had with him? Naah better just resign because fuck responsibility lol.
The mistake I made was, not everyone who was in the discord had already seen it because not every staff member is in the snapchat groupchat that it was originally posted to, I didn't just dox the person with a photo that only I had seen with malicious intent, I simply made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. I really wish you can just remain civil with me like everyone has done, including the person I affected by this.

This is one the most stupid things I have ever heard. So apparently TTT staff team consists of what 0 SA+ members and from 10 admins and 2 mods or something along the lines? Either you are incapable of having mental processes that surpass the capabilities of an average fish or you are lying once again to make your actions seem less malicious than they were. As much as I would like to compare you to a salmon I am giving you credit that you are just lying as always

Everyone makes mistakes, but still no one else has posted anyones face in the discord... besides you of course... you will always be special that way <3

Oh and my first comment was civil. I told you why you cant be trusted and whats my personal issues with your application.

This is by far my least civil comment but hey beggars cant be choosers
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956472

LonelyDodo wrote:
@Eddie. wrote:

I'm not claiming you lied, I'm claiming that you are trying to make it seem a lot worse by only giving the detail that I doxxed someone.
This is not what you insinuated and on top of that you did doxx Longshot and its a fact so no I did not twist anything.
The picture I posted had already been shared by the person themself in our TTT snapchat groupchat, when the conversation arose in discord about where that picture was taken, I posted the photo thinking it would match the context and said person would not have minded, I realised after that they did mind and I can't apologise more for that.

False TTT has no snapchat group. You have with some of your friends who happen to be TTT affiliated. This only means that he wanted those people in the certain context see that picture not 20 others who just happen to be random people in TTT discord. It wasn't even the first time this has happened, but it was the first time you got caught by someone outranking you. Not to mention that you and Longshot never got along you even had him blocked on steam because of the beef you had had with him. You posted someones picture that you didnt get along with thinking they would not mind? Yeah you know only reason you got caught was that longshot got offended by it and asked me to check the chat out. He at the same time also told me that it wasnt even first time you did so.

You cant apologize more for that? How about attending the session me and Raeker set up for you two to actually make amends the hostilities you had with him? Naah better just resign because fuck responsibility lol.
The mistake I made was, not everyone who was in the discord had already seen it because not every staff member is in the snapchat groupchat that it was originally posted to, I didn't just dox the person with a photo that only I had seen with malicious intent, I simply made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. I really wish you can just remain civil with me like everyone has done, including the person I affected by this.

This is one the most stupid things I have ever heard. So apparently TTT staff team consists of what 0 SA+ members and from 10 admins and 2 mods or something along the lines? Either you are incapable of having mental processes that surpass the capabilities of an average fish or you are lying once again to make your actions seem less malicious than they were. As much as I would like to compare you to a salmon I am giving you credit that you are just lying as always

Everyone makes mistakes, but still no one else has posted anyones face in the discord... besides you of course... you will always be special that way <3

Oh and my first comment was civil. I told you why you cant be trusted and whats my personal issues with your application.

This is by far my least civil comment but hey beggars cant be choosers
That was the first and only time I’ve ever posted a photo with a member of the staff team in, where have you got that this has happened multiple times from?? Also, there is actually multiple Lead Team members in the group chat, it’s literally called TTT Staff and it has loads of the staff in, the fact that I forgot where Longshot had originally posted that picture was a mistake and I wrongly presumed he had already showed the people that saw it. We weren’t having issues at the time and we were actually having a fun conversation and joking around with each other, I did not post that in a malicious attempt.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956520

Alright ladies chill ,

Dodo what happens in the past can’t be changed but people can move on, I only skimmed through the posts but shitting on his application for something that happened a while ago it not the way to go, if you feel that he isn’t fit for the role that’s fine but don’t go starting arguements , I assure you, that you couldn’t do a better job

You are a chill guy and I don’t give a shit about what you did, everyone has done shit before, you have my support

:support:

~Phone
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956521

Sada. wrote:
Alright ladies chill ,

Dodo what happens in the past can’t be changed but people can move on, I only skimmed through the posts but shitting on his application for something that happened a while ago it not the way to go, if you feel that he isn’t fit for the role that’s fine but don’t go starting arguements , I assure you, that you couldn’t do a better job

You are a chill guy and I don’t give a shit about what you did, everyone has done shit before, you have my support

:support:

~Phone
<3
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956528

-snip-

Messed up my previous comment .

1. Dodo was really civil in this whole comment and never really attacked you , he just posted facts that you outright want to deny , which shows you cant take criticism

2. That picture of me was something I highly disagreed off multiple times in the Snapchat group , as I find it disgusting to screenshot a picture of someone who drunk send it in the first place

3.You saying that "we were having a fun conversation" before you posted it is a lie , because I was not talking to you , I was talking to Miia and playing PUBG with someone when I noticed that you posted the image .
I dont really see why you felt the need to post a picture of me , that you werent even supposed to have , in a Discord with ... what , 20+ people ? 75% who dont even know how i look like .

4. I didn't have a problem with you because we were supposed to have a sit and talk it out but you decided to resign lol .
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Longshot.

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956530

Sada. wrote:
Alright ladies chill ,

Yea past events cannot be changed but doenst mean that they have to be ignored.

I only commented what I feel and told him why I feel like that. It is not my fault if he takes offense in someones opionion and start shit from it

And btw yeah I could do better job lol been in the community longer and stilm havent doxxed anyone
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956533

This needs to be moved to drama hole AMMIRITE. No but anyway, nice guy. active and all. Not really shit posting as he has quted some of my posts on the appeals section
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956539

Longshot wrote:
-snip-

Messed up my previous comment .

1. Dodo was really civil in this whole comment and never really attacked you , he just posted facts that you outright want to deny , which shows you cant take criticism

2. That picture of me was something I highly disagreed off multiple times in the Snapchat group , as I find it disgusting to screenshot a picture of someone who drunk send it in the first place

3.You saying that "we were having a fun conversation" before you posted it is a lie , because I was not talking to you , I was talking to Miia and playing PUBG with someone when I noticed that you posted the image .
I dont really see why you felt the need to post a picture of me , that you werent even supposed to have , in a Discord with ... what , 20+ people ? 75% who dont even know how i look like .

4. I didn't have a problem with you because we were supposed to have a sit and talk it out but you decided to resign lol .
I agree with the things you just said and I'm not going to deny any of it, but please let me just say, I didn't blatantly lie about talking with you in the discord, as far as I remember we were talking to each other in a friendly matter and I seem to remember even tagging each other a few times? Idk I may be wrong, but since I haven't actually got into contact with you properly since, I just want to let you know that I severely apologise and I didn't mean it to turn out like this, luckily not a lot of people saw it before I deleted it and I'm hoping that the few that did, most of them had seen it in the sc? But I can promise I didn't do what I did in an effort to harm you. I'm sorry.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956547

Great guy, made a mistake and lost it all, just trying to get back in the mix. I believe he is truly sorry and personally wouldn't mind giving him a second chance.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956552

LonelyDodo wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Alright ladies chill ,

Yea past events cannot be changed but doenst mean that they have to be ignored.

I only commented what I feel and told him why I feel like that. It is not my fault if he takes offense in someones opionion and start shit from it

And btw yeah I could do better job lol been in the community longer and stilm havent doxxed anyone

There is a difference between moving on and ignoring it, just because someone moves on, doesn’t mean they forget what happens or forgive them , it means they aren’t hold it against them and it won’t cloud their opinion against the other person, you my friend are holding a grudge and you should really sort that out because it’s unprofessional and makes you look like a dickhead.

And if you think you could do a better job, go on unless you are all talk :^)
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956556

And remember,

• Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[FORUM] Eddie - Forum Moderator App - Appeals 5 years 9 months ago #956561

prnt.sc/k18k5z
prnt.sc/k18kdu
Boi,
"I wish you could remain civil" -Eddie
"Dodo was always civil"-Longshot
"I agree"-Eddie
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff