Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Moderator] StevieBob's application

[Bhop Moderator] StevieBob's application 5 years 8 months ago #956149

Details
Steam Name: StevieBob
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/StevieBob/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186633517
Current Gametracker Profiles: None, If you type StevieBob into the time list it says i have 13.27.
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/StevieBob/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/
www.gametracker.com/player/StevieBob%20%...arpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time: Not sure.

Languages I speak: English and a bit of french

Bhop Related
Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop: I would refer them to a bhop tutorial video

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: ask em to stop, again; ill warn them. Again i will ban them

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: Kick them, and state if it happens again ill ban them for cheating

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): Well, I have quite alot of expierience as i have moderated two servers which are now shut down, a half life two roleplay server and a css surf server. I would be pretty chilled out moderator as i know what to do and when to do it and i can control crowds well and help people who need it. I also play on the bhop server very actively as i have now got to Ranger level in a short time, i plan to improve people's expierience and their day. You will not hear anything bad about me; I have made friends with regular players on the server like: Lemon, Taylor_RL (Before he left, sadly) and more. I noticed the Bhop server is really lacking staff and when the staff are not there i see people micspamming "Cyka bLYET" etc and i plan to gag them when needed, please consider me for staff and i would appreciate any support towards me and my application, i would love even a trial that doesn't get accepted in the end but aslong as i can help a bit,I am content
Extra Information: (Not Required) I'm 17 years old if you wanted to know my age and i have the time zone GMT.
  • StevieBob
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] StevieBob's application 5 years 8 months ago #956150

No need to make another application as you already have one. If you wish to edit your current one click
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47