Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/Devas/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
about 1400 hours

Languages I speak:
Dutch & English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been an administrator for a while now, I have resigned and reapplied to get it again and got it again. During this time I have dealt with a lot of different f1’s and rulebreakers, which as far as I know, I have dealt with correctly, taking my time. When I was unsure about a certain situation, I ask a SA+ over steam to get a good outcome to the f1 and/or rule break.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Here are some of the reason I think l'm a good candidate for Super Admin:

Trusted:
I was moderator and admin for a while some time ago and have been an admin for a while now. In the time I’ve had these staff ranks I helped a lot of people and gained up trust with the community. People trust me because I have not backstabbed people in RP, and have not been bias being staff.

Rule knowledge:
I know most if not all the rules and I feel like I do my duty’s very well. Whenever there is someone asking if something is against the rules I answer them about this, also when a staff member says something about something not being allowed when it actually is allowed, i try to talk to them about this example for this is: certain admins believe you may only build outside (on the streets) as hobo when there is no rule saying other people can not do so, I then tell them that anyone may build outside.

Experience:
Before I joined ZARP I was an admin on another Garry’s mod server. also on ZARP, I was admin quite a while ago for quite some time, that combined with my current staff position right now I think I gained enough experience to become a Super Admin. As I said I handled a lot of different F1's and/or rule breaks over the time and do everything about it to be fair to both sides by doing stuff like not instantly warning people but explain to the one who broke the rule why and how it is not allowed.

Leadership:
I have been an admin for a while now and if I see another staff member calling for help I will always help them if possible and go to him/her to help out. Also if I see a staff member saying something wrong about a certain rule (saying something is not allowed when it is) I call them out on it and tell them why it is allowed. Another example is when there are a lot of F1's and nobody/most staff members are not helping out I will call in admin chat to help me so the F1's get handled as soon as possible and we’re not too late so the logs don’t expire.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
A situation I encountered when there was no SA+ on was a user making F1’s asking for SA+ because a user was hacking, I handled the F1 and TPed to the user and I told him there was no SA+ online to Anti Cheat the user. He then asked me if I can’t just spectate and see if he was hacking and then ban him for it. I told him I can’t do so because I’m not allowed to ban for hacks without an anti-cheat. I had to tell him to record it and make a Ban request on the forums about it, so he did. These situations are just really hard to handle because for some reason, even if a user is obviously hacking, you are still not allowed to ban. And it would’ve really helped if a SA+ was online to anti-cheat.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First off I would make a post stating that I’m handling said report, then I would carefully read everything said in the post and review all the evidence that was posted on the post. I would then speak to the staff member reported and hear their side of the story. I would then go back to the user and see if I could get the staff and user to talk to each other and see if we could end the whole thing without punishments and try not to bring it up in the lead team meeting. in case there was clearly abuse with enough evidence given I would give the staff member a talk to and if it was demotion worthy I would first reply to the post stating it was accepted and the staff member will be brought up in the LT meeting. Then I would bring the staff member and situation up in the lead team meeting to get every single lead team members input on the situation.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would ask in admin chat if I could talk to the staff member in question. If he agrees I would tp him and myself to a quiet location and ask him about why he decided to give said user such a long ban if his reason is justified, so be it. If instead, he doesn’t have a reason to make the ban such a long time, I would advise him to edit the ban shorter. I would also ask them if they have read the staff ethos.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner.

If I saw a staff member struggling with a user I would go to them and calm them both down and find out why the staff member is upset about said person. I would also try to figure out what the situation was that led to the sit. so I can help the staff member through the situation and show him how to deal with certain situations like this. After the situation is taken care of I would take the staff member to a private spot and tell him how to handle a situation like this. I would then keep an eye on the staff to make sure he’s doing it right.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I Would first make sure both staff members are not in an RP situation, then I would tp both staff members to a private location and tell them to calm down. I would then ask the staff member that accused the other staff member what rule he accuses him of breaking. If this is an actual rule I would talk to the accused staff member and ask him if he knew this rule, if he does not I would tell him the rule. If he did know the role I would ask him why he broke the rule. If the rule that was broken was a high punishment rule I would bring him up in the LT meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First, I would teleport to the staff member who is acting disrespectful. Then I would tell him to calm down and stop talking to the other staff members to only focus on talking to me. I would then ask him what happened so I know the reason why he was disrespectful towards other staff members. After they told their story I would tell them that he should not ever be disrespectful to other staff members and/or users. I would then tell him if he would be so disrespectful again I will bring them up in the LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would go undercover to see how bad the staff member is breaking rules, and which rules they are breaking. While undercover I would then tell the staff member to stop breaking said rules. If he then decides to ignore me and keep breaking the rule I would teleport the staff member to a roof and tell him it is unacceptable that he is breaking the rules as a staff member. I would then tell the staff member to stop breaking rules or I will bring him up in the LT meeting.
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gold Lemon

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955988

:support: first
  • A Sloth
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Thanks received: 235

#Raeker4CO

“so I'll just say what Chummy would say: I'm proud of you bud” -Raeker 2k17

The following user(s) said Thank You: Devas

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955989

A Sloth wrote:
:support: first
hi
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1021

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955991

wowowowowowowow, sure
:plussp:
  • Aqua
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im just peaceful, i dont screw with anyone.
  • Thanks received: 115

Hi!

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955992

I would not like to see this, really wouldn't like to see this.

:minussp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, illegalimmigrant

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955993

:plussp: good friend and good admin always trying to introduce good ideas on forum, velly active see him on server a lot helping skids out n shit. He would be a gr8 SA.

good luck Devas babe.
  • Gold Lemon
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • End.
  • Thanks received: 45
Steam profile https://steam community.com/id/Gold-Lemon-Mlg

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955994

Nafe wrote:

any examples of something I can improve on?
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955995

banned me when I cdm'd Jason's nano suit
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955997

I'm not just gonna put this because i'm your friend Devas, I have known you for a long time and I respect you have changed your ways and attitude on and off the server. You have done a good job in keeping a professional attitude when it is needed Ex: During Admin Sits Etc. You also have that funny goofy side of you and I think its amazing that you have that side. In my opinion, I think you deserve a shot at Superadmin many people may disagree some may agree. Good luck Devas I wish you the best on your application and during the meeting. You have done great things on Zarp.
  • Emmitt Till
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "I'm Trying To Be A Thicc Boi Mom" - Sloth
  • Thanks received: 39

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #955998

Devas wrote:
Nafe wrote:

I just don't like the way you work as a staff member, I personally feel you're a very bias staff member and you have issues you need to work on.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956002

Devas wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Super Bias (Like borderline abuse)
Super Harsh Punishments
Rarely does anything unless it effects him or his gang
Super hateful and rude, not sure how you got admin
Doesnt abide by any staff ethos

Thats just 5 I can assure you I could name a lot more
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 525

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956003

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Devas wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Super Harsh Punishments

I saw him ban a guy for 2 days due to racism, I think that's a bit much but I am unable to see the guys rapsheet so yeah.
  • Nafe

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956004

Nafe wrote:
Devas wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Super Harsh Punishments

I saw him ban a guy for 2 days due to racism, I think that's a bit much but I am unable to see the guys rapsheet so yeah.

mans banned me before for like 3 recents and cause of a rulebreak I didn't commit, the person who reported me was none other than his gang member and I wasn't even given the chance to speak in the "sit" that lasted about 20 seconds.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956008

Nafe wrote:
Devas wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Super Harsh Punishments

there's a 0 tolerance policy on racism, 2 days is nothing. people get permed over racism.
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956009

Devas wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Devas wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Super Harsh Punishments

there's a 0 tolerance policy on racism, 2 days is nothing. people get permed over racism.

With a rapsheet of constant racism punishments lmao
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956011

I give anyone the same punishments gang or not...
Super Harsh Punishments
I usualy verbal warn and rarely ban for over 2 days unless its scam
I do F1's daily... what do you mean rarely does anything...
Example of where this happened?
Doesn't abide by any staff ethos
What part of the ethos do I not follow correctly?
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Devas.

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956022

Not gonna fix this layout as it is legible but I am very sorry to anyone that has to read this.
Devas wrote:

I can assure you that you don't
Super Harsh Punishments

Because you only take action when something effects you and you're an sjw and the n word offends you, so when someone says the n word in ooc or scams your friends you ban them. BUT on the rare occasion that you do handle an f1 so you can get to 20 of em, you handle them very poorly and punish people you have grudges against super strictly and it is borderline abuse.

I mean you rarely do anything unless it effects you or your gang? Yes you might do f1's daily when they effect you in some way but that is RARE.

In almost every sit I've been in as you being the admin, you have an awful attitude, you don't listen to both parties, and just accuse me of things people have no proof of. You once asked me to provide proof of my innocence like tf?

Like the vast majority of them? I listed some of the stuff above but that's not all and I can't be bothered arguing with you, its pointless.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by illegalimmigrant. Reason: MORE FUCKING EDITS

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956027

Not gonna fix this layout as it is legible but I am very sorry to anyone that has to read this.
Devas wrote:

I can assure you that you don't
Super Harsh Punishments

Because you only take action when something effects you and you're an sjw and the n word offends you, so when someone says the n word in ooc or scams your friends you ban them. BUT on the rare occasion that you do handle an f1 so you can get to 20 of em, you handle them very poorly and punish people you have grudges against super strictly and it is borderline abuse.

I mean you rarely do anything unless it effects you or your gang? Yes you might do f1's daily when they effect you in some way but that is RARE.

In almost every sit I've been in as you being the admin, you have an awful attitude, you don't listen to both parties, and just accuse me of things people have no proof of. You once asked me to provide proof of my innocence like tf?

Like the vast majority of them? I listed some of the stuff above but that's not all and I can't be bothered arguing with you, its pointless.
proof or slander
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956041

:minussp: All reason illegalimmigrant has stated, you should not have gotten admin in the first place.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[SSRP Super Admin] Devas' Application 5 years 8 months ago #956072

top lad :lol:
  • Kylie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP