SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:74658569

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AA%20H...arpgaming.com:27035/

Estimated Server Time:
Long time Long time idk 300 hours+

Languages I speak:

-= Promotion Details =-

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel like I have been Admin long enough and want an upgrade. I have been in plenty of situations where I helped players get around on the server and they were happy after. I really like helping people and with Super Admin I can even train new staff members to become even better than me to clean up the server and make it a fun environment for everyone.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

- Friendly
I am very friendly in-game and to other staff members. If someone has a problem they can come to me and I will help them with what I can. I always greet new people and say hi to them and ask how they are doing and just have a conversation with them.

- Active + Dedicated
I've been really active lately and planning on keeping it this way. My dedication to Zarp is enormous. I try to help the server get even better than it is now. I try to come up with ideas to make the server more fun, or try finding bugs so they can be fixed. I try to make it comfortable for new staff members, just talking to them in general helps a lot.

- Trust + Experience
I am trusted with powers and use them in a serious and adult way. In my opinion I have enough experience as an Admin. This shows that I'm experienced enough for the Super Administrator role in my opinion.

- Forums
I am active on the forums, from giving feedback on every application to just read report abuses and handling them. Because if i read them i can see how other people handle them and even can learn from them.

-My behaviour
The last 2 weeks i have not been angry what so ever. I was verry calm and reacting normal to everyone when there were many people online. I hope the Lead team will see this so i can prove myself that im worthy for this rank.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
One time I was playing and 2 moderators started to argue trough admin chat about who was going to handle the AFK guy. I tried to calm them down but they didn't stop arguing. So I tried again to calm them down. Then they finally stopped and listened to me. By then the AFK guy already left but at least they stopped arguing. I think they would listen better to me when im a lead team member because they sort of ignored me.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Firstly I would reply something like "I will handle this!", so the other staff members know I'm handling this report.
Then I would read through the report thoroughly, and check the evidence the players has given. After that I will contact the staff member to hear what happened from his point of view. This I would write down. Then at the end I would look at it once again and make a conclusion.

If its accepted:

Hello, %username%, after reading trough your report and getting the information I needed from both sides, I have came to a conclusion:

This will be:
#Accepted

I've spoken with the staff member and he is sorry for what he did. He is aware of his mistake. Thanks for the report! In the next meeting we will discuss what the punishment will be.

If its denied:

Hello, %username%, after reading trough your report and getting the information I needed from both sides, I have came to a conclusion:
This will be:

#Denied

There is not enough evidence of the staff member abusing one of his powers. There is no action needed.
Thanks for the report!

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First I would contact the staff member to come on teamspeak so i could talk to him and say him that the ban length is for an excessive amount of time. I would explain what the right amount of time is in this situation. I would guide him through the process of reducing the ban length and give some tips on the right amount of time in certain situations.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would help him with dealing this situation. I would first calm him down, so he can take on this situation. If he is stressed out he can't think straight and maybe give the player the wrong punishment. Then I would guide him through the process of what to do. If it is as simple as warning someone, to banning a player I would help them. Then I would ask him if he needs any more explanation of the ulx commands he has even after the training.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First I would contact the staff member who is accusing him for breaking rules trough private chat and ask him if he can come teamspeak. I would ask what the story is and if he has any evidence. If they don't have evidence I can't take action against the other staff member. If he has evidence I would look at it. If you can clearly see that the staff member is breaking a rule I would say that ive seen enough and bring it up on the lead team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First I would speak with the staff members separately, to hear both sides of the story. Then I would let them speak to each other in a room to fix the problem they have i will be in there if its going wrong. If it can't be fixed by the easy way I am going to be harder on them. Telling them that what they are doing can lead to a demotion.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First I would tell the staff member to stop breaking the rule. Then if he continues to break the rules with his powers I would contact and i will demote the person so that he can't break rules again. Then in the next lead team meeting there will be a vote about if the staff member gets his powers back or not.
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955676

You have 131 hours and not 300. Your activity seems to be dropping recently and you should work on that and also some leadership and meeting activity, good luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955683

Kyber wrote:
You have 131 hours and not 300. Your activity seems to be dropping recently and you should work on that and also some leadership and meeting activity, good luck!
How'd you know about the meeting activity? Anyway i would like to see leadership skills, standing out as admin!
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955684

Kyber wrote:
You have 131 hours and not 300.
I know for a fact he's got more time on a different name in the past, don't worry.

You're showing strong improvements and if you keep working on it like you are now I feel like you've got a really strong chance in the very near future.

Good luck mate.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by SorIe.

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955686

Kyber wrote:

i have been in the meeting every time when i got mod and you can not talk about the leadership because the Deathrun staff can say that and i have not been talking to you in the teamspeak server so why are you saying this.
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955769

:minussp:

Clearly unable to work to help fix a team nor is he willing to try...

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955774

Nafe wrote:

If a admin says i am shit at being staff im not applying anymore and if a super admin says i need to learn proper english they arrived at the wrong adress
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955777

HappyDead000 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

If a admin says i am shit at being staff im not applying anymore and if a super admin says i need to learn proper english they arrived at the wrong adress

:huh: what?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955779

HappyDead000 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

if people(especially staff) are harrasing you then go and report them to a higher up. not go ahead and start drama with them.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955892

Newdude wrote:
HappyDead000 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

if people(especially staff) are harrasing you then go and report them to a higher up. not go ahead and start drama with them.

He did tell Nico about it and he left straight away. The fact he was getting harassed by staff members isn’t right, in no way is he wrong for this
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #955914

HappyDead000 wrote:
Kyber wrote:

i have been in the meeting every time when i got mod and you can not talk about the leadership because the Deathrun staff can say that and i have not been talking to you in the teamspeak server so why are you saying this.
I have had experiences with you from Jailbreak and you show little to no leadership and actually are quite insecure for someone going for this role as you just have bursts of anger and the slightest things seem to piss you off sometimes. You need more time. And the fact you question why I give you feedback is questionable as you should improve on feedback and improve. Also saying I cannot talk about leadership is just unnecessary and I acknowledge the Administrators on deathrun who stand out and do extra, but you seem to take things to heart too often and that is not a good quality for an SA.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956061

You are definetily not SA material, you lack alot, also toxic on Teamspeak.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956063

HappyDead000 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Once again i see some toxicity and anger in your post, you need to learn to hold in your anger
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956135

_.David._ wrote:
Newdude wrote:
HappyDead000 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

He did tell Nico about it and he left straight away. The fact he was getting harassed by staff members isn’t right, in no way is he wrong for this
it's great he told nico about it but he still should not show a bad attitude as it does not help the situation. it just causes more chaos.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956180

You said the n word over and over in TS, awful candidate.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956183

Horrible attitude recently shouldn’t be staff on any server.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956242

• Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956254

Now you see, Racism aint the best way of proving yourself worthy of SA, You honestly can barely control your attitude and anger, Don't reapply next week cause You can't fix attitude in a single week, I think you're honestly not a good candidate, You loose your temper at little things, Thank you. :minussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Boxy.

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956551

box_ wrote:
Now you see, Racism aint the best way of proving yourself worthy of SA, You honestly can barely control your attitude and anger, Don't reapply next week cause You can't fix attitude in a single week, I think you're honestly not a good candidate, You loose your temper at little things, Thank you. :minussp:
He seems to be incapable of changing his attitude the past 2 months
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 8 months ago #956554

Ashur wrote:
box_ wrote:
He seems to be incapable of changing his attitude the past 2 months
True, another reason I put don't reapply next week =)
I also feel there's a level to self-confidence between Normal and aiming way too high, for example, Normal - I have a good chance of getting this in my opinion, Aiming too high - "Aww have to wait till tomorrow to get accepted"
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun