Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Moderator] Deciex's Application

[Bhop Moderator] Deciex's Application 5 years 9 months ago #955436

Steam Name:Imagine Wagons

Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/creedofstealth/

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:144529282

Current Gametracker Profiles:www.gametracker.com/player/Imagine%20Wag...arpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time:About 10 hours, I don't really keep track. But I was inactive on gmod for a good 3 months before having an urge to return.

Languages I speak:English, Welsh, And Terrible French.

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:I would first advise them to stay on the "normal" style before trying to hit hops naturally. Then I would go over the basics of strafing and timing. I'd sometimes request some maps to play for practice.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:Warn them by using !warn. If it continues I would contact a higher staff of power.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:Once again, I would !warn them. But I don't think moderators have the power to kick. But I may be mistaken. If mods have the power to do so. Then If the warn isn't enough to stop them from exploiting. A kick would be used.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):Hmm.. 75 words. Well first of all I could help the server grow a little by advising friends and others to give it a try. But my discord isn't really big on bhopping. I can spend most of my time online nearly everyday. Also a little longer on the weekends. I respect everyone no matter what; race, age, language they speak etc. I have been a staff member on other servers. But never a bhop server. But I don't expect it to be much different. I'm also a very hard worker when it comes to a task I'm fairly passionate about. I hope you take the time and consideration to look over this application and think about having me as a moderator.

Extra Information: (Not Required) I also make a mean chicken pot pie.

Thanks and peace <3
  • Deciex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • oof.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] Deciex's Application 5 years 9 months ago #955446

Someone change his genre and here is your gametracker of the server www.gametracker.com/player/Imagine%20Wag...arpgaming.com:27019/
Goodluck!
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Deciex

[Bhop Moderator] Deciex's Application 5 years 8 months ago #957500

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

252 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40