Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:121200822
Current Game Tracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Prosyndicate4...arpgaming.com:27017/
Estimated Server Time:

Languages I speak:
English, Spanish and I have also found that Google Translate is very useful

Promotion Related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been an admin for 2 and a half months which I think is sufficient to understand what is required of my position. I think that I now have a very good understanding of the rules which has improved how I handle reports of players and means that I can help any other moderators or admins that are unsure of something. During my time as an admin I have become very familiar with how commands are used and how to use them to benefit the server. I have also learnt how to properly handle situations and reports which has led to players being removed from the server to benefit the other player. I am very active, doing more than 12 hours most weeks, so there are times when a member of lead team is required but there is no one available. I believe that I could be there for the admins and mods that need help from a member of lead team.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Activity
I am currently in school but I am on the server most days for 2-8 hours. This means that I can go handle a lot of reports and ban any users that are mass rule breaking. Also, because of my dedication and activity on the server, I can help out any staff members that require help with a situation. My activity has also helped me improve how I handle situations and has also helped my not give out false punishments.

Knowledge of the rules
During my time as staff I have continually been refreshing on the rules to help with handling situations and handing out punishments. This also means that if there was a problem with the rules and something that the Lead Team might want to change I may be able to know as I would be familiar with the rules.
Forum and TS
Whenever I am ingame I am also on TS. This means that I can interact with other staff members and also help wherever I am needed. Also, I am on the forums daily where I look at any new applications for TTT staff and any reports or appeals. I think that all of this shows my dedication to TTT because it shows that I am constantly looking for ways to make the server better by stopping people that want to ruin the game from coming on.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There was once a situation where there was a player that I suspected was using an aimbot as he was getting a lot of kills and not missing very many shots when I was spectating him. I went on TS, this is when I didn’t have access to the discord, and couldn’t find any lead team members. I eventually banned them for racist comments they were making in the chat but the whole process of getting them banned would have been easier if a member of LT was available at the time.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first look over all of the evidence that was provided. Then I would get the staff member on TS and get their side of the story. If I felt that there was either sufficient evidence or the staff member admitted to wrongdoing then I would reply:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If there wasn’t sufficient evidence:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first review the length of the ban and if I came to the conclusion that it was too severe for the rule broken then I would speak to them about appropriate ban lengths for different rule breaks. Then I would link them recommended ban lengths page found here (zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/109961-ttt-ban-situations) and tell them to read it over. Lastly, I would change the ban length to a more appropriate length and tell the staff member that if they were unsure about any other ban lengths to message me or another staff member in chat or on TS

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first see if I could get the member of staff on TS to talk to them about how to handle the situation. If they couldn’t get on TS then I would message them on steam. First, I would say that they should stay calm, no matter how annoying the player is. Then, if they were still struggling with the user, I would tell them to take a break for a few minutes and let me handle the player. Lastly, I would tell them that, if they had any more problems with players, to message me and I would come and help them out

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first speak to the accusing staff member to see if they had any evidence to support their claim. If they didn’t then I would spectate the accused staff member to see if they broke any rules. If they did, then I would speak to the staff member and see if they admitted to any wrongdoing. Then, if the staff member admitted to breaking the rules, I would give them a copy of the staff ethos found here (zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...335-zarp-staff-ethos ). In the event of the staff member not admitting to any wrongdoing when I have evidence I would bring it up at the Lead Team meeting. Lastly, I would tell the accusing staff member that I spoke to the staff member and, if they didn’t admit to wrongdoing, they would be brought up in the Lead Team meeting

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first get the staff member that is being disrespectful onto TS and remind them that their behaviour isn’t at the standard that it should be as a staff member. I would also send them the staff ethos, found here (zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...335-zarp-staff-ethos ), for them to read over again so they know what is expected of them. Then, if the situation doesn’t get any better I would tell the two staff members not to play at the same time. Lastly, if I found that the staff member that was disrespectful continuing with his previous behaviour then I would bring them up at the lead team meeting for an official warning or, if I believe that it is getting very out of hand, bring them up for a demotion.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would first speak to any users that have been harmed by the staff member’s actions and see what they had done. Then I would get the staff member onto TS and remind them that we, as staff, are supposed to be a role model for the players and also I would remind them of the staff ethos. If the staff member, after I had spoken to them, didn’t improve their behaviour I would bring them up at the lead team meeting for more action to be taken

Thank you for reading!
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954504

goodluck dude!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[TTT Super Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954505

You don't interact enough with the lead team and you lack experience. You show no leadership. Work on those first.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954515

I have to agree with nick, you lack leadership or might just not show it and barely talk to LT
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Prosyndicate's Application 5 years 9 months ago #954623

I agree on what Nick has said, Another thing to improve on is your meeting presence, Currently i rarely see you speak up in the meetings or type anything about an applicant.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT