Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals section

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals section 5 years 9 months ago #952430

Steam Name: Box

Forum Name: Box_

What server(s) are you active on?: SSRP, TTT, Deathrun, Forums, TS(ish)

I am from: Scotland

Time spent with zarp?: 2 years on servers 3/4 months on forums

How often do you come on the forums?: Everyday after school, sometimes during school to check stuff, all day on weekends

Why you?: I feel I should be chosen for this role for the following reasons,

Activity
I am very active on the forums always trying to post helpful constructive posts in all sections, I always try to report people when I see them and when rules are broken in appeals It'd be easier for me if I am chosen for this because I can handle them myself without needing to report them,

Trust
I am trusted with powers as I have spent a long time staffing gmod servers and Zarp servers, I have rarely helped on the forums though I feel that being trusted on servers will show that I can be trusted on the forums, I have never received a forum ban meaning that I have a good/decent understanding on how to behave on the forums as well as of the TOU.

Dedication
I am very dedicated to zarp and helping on zarp and I wish to take my dedication further into helping on the forums, I feel I have shown my dedication because I am very rarely not on a zarp server and if I'm not its because I'm at school or busy.

Availability
I am a very available person rather easily reachable on a server, ts, or steam this means if anyone has broken TOU in the appeals that no one has noticed I can quickly get told and fix it, This is also helpful for other appeal-related topics such as if someone needed it locked I could go and lock it for them.

Thank you for taking me into consideration
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Boxy.
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #952433

What makes you special then other candidates?
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #952438

HappyDead000 wrote:

I have a lot of free time meaning I have more time to watch over the forums and catch TOU breakers as well as helping people on the forums, I know I can do this without forum staff but I can also do it much easier WITH forum staff, Though many other candidates can also do this I feel that this will give me a bigger chance.

EDIT - I also have had time to show my trust on 6 zarp servers meaning that more of the staff know be allowing them to know me as a person and what I am capable of.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #952518

I think you are one of the best candidates and if I don't end up applying for the section myself you have a strong chance of getting my vote. Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #952541

I do see you post quite a lot under all categories, and you mostly attempt to give constructive replies, which is a positive. You also have experience holding many staff positions, my one worry is on some of those servers, you struggle for activity. so I'm not sure if you will be able to handle all of the positions. However, on the whole, I feel that you are a very strong candidate for this position.

Good Luck Cardboard!
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #952565

Mattors wrote:
I do see you post quite a lot under all categories, and you mostly attempt to give constructive replies, which is a positive. You also have experience holding many staff positions, my one worry is on some of those servers, you struggle for activity. so I'm not sure if you will be able to handle all of the positions. However, on the whole, I feel that you are a very strong candidate for this position.

Good Luck Cardboard!

My activity is less of a struggle on servers but more of a loss of dedication and will to play, I have plenty of time to gain my hours on all servers.
Thanks for the feedback though!.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Boxy. Reason: I forgot to say thanks sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #952632

box_ wrote:
HappyDead000 wrote:

I have a lot of free time meaning I have more time to watch over the forums and catch TOU breakers as well as helping people on the forums, I know I can do this without forum staff but I can also do it much easier WITH forum staff, Though many other candidates can also do this I feel that this will give me a bigger chance.

EDIT - I also have had time to show my trust on 6 zarp servers meaning that more of the staff know be allowing them to know me as a person and what I am capable of.
Please stop with those colors. I see you on the forum alot, you're very active and I think that you'de make a good addition to the team
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #952636

Luki_Guki wrote:
box_ wrote:
HappyDead000 wrote:

Please stop with those colors. I see you on the forum alot, you're very active and I think that you'de make a good addition to the team

Ok i'll stop, Thanks for the feedback (Application looks better with colours legit i can't change it I can't find my way around it)
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals + GD Section 5 years 9 months ago #952671

Nevermind this.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals + GD Section 5 years 9 months ago #952676

box_ wrote:
I got bored so i decided to add another section so I have a better chance of getting one :)

that's not the point of applying, you are meant to apply for sections that you actually want, not just applying for everything in an attempt to get anything, it's fine wanting to apply for multiple sections, however, if you are only doing so because you are "bored", I don't see the point in applying?
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals + GD Section 5 years 9 months ago #952677

box_ wrote:
I got bored so i decided to add another section so I have a better chance of getting one :)
Lack of confidence and dedication to the sections I see huh... This will change things.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals + GD Section 5 years 9 months ago #952691

Nick0GR wrote:
box_ wrote:
I'll also be going for GD though I feel I do have less chance for it
Lack of confidence and dedication to the sections I see huh... This will change things.

Woah, no one said that's what it was, It wasn't for boredom that was just for fun, I do wish to help both sections hence why I added " + GD"
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals + GD Section 5 years 9 months ago #953171

Not sure about Appeals, but for GD (not including myself) there's a lot of stronger candidate in my eyes. It feels like you just threw GD on the end for the sake of it.

Good luck, anyway.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #954194

Bump (I won't go for GD because as stated I'm not the best candidate and I honestly am more interested in Appeals
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals Section 5 years 9 months ago #954213

Holy shit, the bb code in the app. Very well made, I wanted to go for the position but imho , you deserve it more. Good luck.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals section 5 years 9 months ago #954226

Hats off to you the BB code on this if you quote it is insane, application in it self seems good and detailed. You said you have a lot of time on your hands but are you sure you can manage all these ranks at the same time? That’s my only concern that you’ll be inactive on some servers and you’ve seem to be drifting away from DR make sure you can balance out all the servers, but if I could vote I’d probably vote yes
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals section 5 years 9 months ago #954655

_.David._ wrote:
Hats off to you the BB code on this if you quote it is insane, application in it self seems good and detailed. You said you have a lot of time on your hands but are you sure you can manage all these ranks at the same time? That’s my only concern that you’ll be inactive on some servers and you’ve seem to be drifting away from DR make sure you can balance out all the servers, but if I could vote I’d probably vote yes

I will confirm as I've already said the only reason that my activity has decreased on servers us due to loss of dedication most likely from barely any updates / same thing over and over again (cough TTT)
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals section 5 years 9 months ago #954698

box_ wrote:
_.David._ wrote:

I will confirm as I've already said the only reason that my activity has decreased on servers us due to loss of dedication most likely from barely any updates / same thing over and over again (cough TTT)

You're staff on 2 other servers too.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals section 5 years 9 months ago #954707

_.David._ wrote:
box_ wrote:
_.David._ wrote:

Yes, This doesn't effect much I still have plenty of time
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM] Box - Moderator App - Appeals section 5 years 9 months ago #954723

box_ wrote:
_.David._ wrote:
box_ wrote:
_.David._ wrote:

Yes, This doesn't effect much I still have plenty of time

May I also add Onionrings is staff on 5 servers and a global mod and can still handle his positions. As long as Box proves he can be active to moderate the section I have no problem with him having the rank.

Best of luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1