Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951350

Steam Name: MrPalmer
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077439803/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58587037

Link to GameTracker for the server Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/MrPalmer/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: RDM is when you kill another player without a sound reason or just because you feel like it. An example of this would be if a player were to act in an overly annoying manner and another player were to kill them due to this fact.
Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1st If you have witnessed someone walk past a body that they haven’t identified and they have clearly noticed that the body is there and have still chosen to ignore it none the less.
2nd If a player has a T weapon equipped that they haven’t clearly announced in verbal or written chat.
3rd If you have witnessed a player walk into the traitor room and you know what their name is.
Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1st If you have seen a player who has killed another player but you didn’t catch their name so instead you call a KOS on their skin or later kill someone with that skin because you believe it to be the same person.
2nd KOS on suspicion or on location, both of these are unacceptable as you cannot kill or call a KOS on someone purely because you believe that they are a traitor or killing someone at a location because you believed shots were coming from there or calling a KOS on an entire location because you didn’t get someone’s name.
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I believe that I should be chosen because I have a good understanding of the rules and I would like to say that I am quite a friendly individual, I will always remain unbiased in a staffing situation to make sure that if someone has been warned then it is deserved, I also feel like I should be chosen because I’ve got all the spiciest memes to keep all the players entertained and keep coming back for all that hot shit. Plus I’m bout to drop the hottest mixtape anyone’s ever seen which will be the best taunt of all time with the fattest drops that will discourage anyone from trying to rdm much like my presence will. Plus I’ve been staff on several different servers all the way up to head admin and I have the most fire track record of all time if I do say so myself. I do apologize with all the joking around in this section but with all the bland applications that there have been thought I’d spice it up a little so at least you could get one laugh from an application. ;)
  • MrPalmer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951351

Great guy and deserves moderator 100%. Has my full support!
:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951353

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I believe that I should be chosen because I have a good understanding of the rules and I would like to say that I am quite a friendly individual, I will always remain unbiased in a staffing situation to make sure that if someone has been warned then it is deserved, I also feel like I should be chosen because I’ve got all the spiciest memes to keep all the players entertained and keep coming back for all that hot shit. Plus I’m bout to drop the hottest mixtape anyone’s ever seen which will be the best taunt of all time with the fattest drops that will discourage anyone from trying to rdm much like my presence will. Plus I’ve been staff on several different servers all the way up to head admin and I have the most fire track record of all time if I do say so myself. I do apologize with all the joking around in this section but with all the bland applications that there have been thought I’d spice it up a little so at least you could get one laugh from an application. ;)

I'm sorry but this just made me cringe.
Anyways, i would like you to have a bit more consistence activity, also i have not really seen you in game, so i can't say anything about your attitude and knowledge of rules. I will have to look how many punishments you have. Good Luck.
Edit - Great guy knows the rules.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951354

Knows the rules and I recall to be a friendly guy, just try get a little more activity for tommorow.

• Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951366

MrPalmer Best Mod
:support:
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951464

Just get some more activity!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951485

Your application is good and your activity is OK. Keep up your activity and you should get it.

Good luck!

• Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951523

The application is a mess, you have really good activity. Great activity, though you have a recent warning that was about 12 days ago. You also have to recent punnishments but I think that they'äre only for banter. Activity id great.
Good luck!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951529

Should have done this a lot earlier, as I recall you have no recents and I know you're a dope guy. 100% yes from me my dude!
:support:
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Samo rejv i debele zene!
  • Thanks received: 33

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951552

Would like to see more consistent activity :plussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951672

Great guy, Never really had much of a problem with you. You are nice to both staff and members. You dont have many recent punishments and your activity is fairly consistent. Overall I would not mind seeing you as a mod.

Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Moderator] MrPalmer's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951710

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40