steamcommunity.com/id/TheOneAndOnlyDavidMemer/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:200738717

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%98%85LT%E...arpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time:
Around 30+ hrs with all my account names

Languages I speak:
Lithuanian and English (And small amounts of Russian)

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:
Well firstly id teach them how to use the keys and id say "press the A button when going left and move your mouse Left and then tell them to do the same thing but with D and turn mouse left" However if the person then still struggles then i would proceed to link them a video which would teah them how to bhop.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:
First of, i'd instantly tell them to stop (Verbal warning). if they then fail to do so i'd gag/mute and warn the person. After that if they continue i'd go ahead and call a higher rank then mine to proceed to ban the player.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
If i see someone exploiting id straight away tell them to stop and get off the exploit, if they do not get out/off the exploit ill slay them and warn them, then if they keep on going i'd then call a higher member of staff to deal with them

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):

Honsetly, I feel like i am a good candidate as i know all my rules and i have staff experiance as im an Admin on another server and also applying for a different server too, i feel like i am trusted in the zarpgaming community and I have never abused my powers on any other server so i can assure you thata i will not abuse and will follow my staffing rules as well as keeping the server clean and rulebeak

Extra Information: (Not Required)
N/A

Ty for reading.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951079

I see no reason why this shouldn't be accepted. Good luck!

:plussp:
  • SwimminSteve
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Welcome to my profile! Feel free to speak to me!
  • Thanks received: 19
SwimminSteve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satire

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951080

Great guy just get your activity up then dont see any reason for you to get denied!

• Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951227

Hinata wrote:
Great guy just get your activity up then dont see any reason for you to get denied!

Will do :)
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951233

You will need to get better activity as th meeting is tomorrow. It is very inconsistent and you have 2 days of activity, one of which you have 3 hours playtime on, You should know that is effectively a requirement to have a week of consistent activity and you should work on that.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951236

Kyber wrote:
You will need to get better activity as th meeting is tomorrow. It is very inconsistent and you have 2 days of activity, one of which you have 3 hours playtime on, You should know that is effectively a requirement to have a week of consistent activity and you should work on that.
I mean if he can get really good activity within that time (6-7+ hours) I feel like an exception COULD be made on Bhop alone.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951248

sorIe wrote:
Kyber wrote:
I mean if he can get really good activity within that time (6-7+ hours) I feel like an exception COULD be made on Bhop alone.
I get your point, but consistent activity shows dedication, playing for 7 hours a day compared to his previous 30 minute and 3 hour days just proves the inconsistency of his activity, don't get me wrong it proves part of dedication, but he needs to prove he would be able to maintain that activity
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951273

Kyber wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Kyber wrote:
I get your point, but consistent activity shows dedication, playing for 7 hours a day compared to his previous 30 minute and 3 hour days just proves the inconsistency of his activity, don't get me wrong it proves part of dedication, but he needs to prove he would be able to maintain that activity

That’s not my only game tracker.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951358

_.David._ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Kyber wrote:

That’s not my only game tracker.
Here we go again, i was pretty sure i talked about this in ts3. However, you haven't changed your name in ages which doesn't improve your consistent or inconsistent activity. Gametracker shows past 30 days of activity and you havent changed name in that time. Correct me if i'm wrong
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951360

Kyber wrote:

It is BHOP we are talking about here, the activity requirement is 2 hours a week. David is a good deathrun Admin and I’m sure he will be good for moderator.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Satire

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951466

Your activity needs to be improved but it's Bhop we're talking about. Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Nick0GR.

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951469

OnionRings wrote:
Kyber wrote:

It is BHOP we are talking about here, the activity requirement is 2 hours a week. David is a good deathrun Admin and I’m sure he will be good for moderator.
Yes, but just because he got 3 hours in one day doesn't show his consistent dedication to the server compared to someone who consistently got around half an hour a day.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951471

only negative is the activity! goodluck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951474

Kyber wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Yes, but just because he got 3 hours in one day doesn't show his consistent dedication to the server compared to someone who consistently got around half an hour a day.
There is no point in arguing, I think onion clearly told you that David's activity is sufficient, it may not be as good as WE would want it but it's good enough for them. I think you know how our standards drop if we are running low on staff, the fact that prop hunt still has some relatively good standards is because of Xnator and nothing else.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951489

Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Kyber wrote:

There is no point in arguing, I think onion clearly told you that David's activity is sufficient, it may not be as good as WE would want it but it's good enough for them. I think you know how our standards drop if we are running low on staff, the fact that prop hunt still has some relatively good standards is because of Xnator and nothing else.

I agree with this but Kyber just doesn’t like me, so he’s going to try his best to criticise me. But it’s okay.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951495

_.David._ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I agree with this but Kyber just doesn’t like me, so he’s going to try his best to criticise me. But it’s okay.
It's not that I dont like you, and you should not get that impression, its the fact that I prefer myself to have extremely high standards for staff and is how I prefer to have quality staff members over the quantity. If i feel something isnt particularly good I want to point it out as i believe every point should be stated in the meeting. A lack of activity should be a problem on all servers, but as Nick previously stated, it is most probable that Xnator's high standards have rubbed off on me
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951508

Kyber wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I got 30 minutes on the day of the meeting and still got mod
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951514

OnionRings wrote:
Kyber wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I got 30 minutes on the day of the meeting and still got mod
The point I'm trying to make is that it's better to have the same amount of time consistently throughout the week than have all the activity on one day
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951554

2 days of high activity .... just improve that :plussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Bhop Moderator] David's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951779

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has v.oted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Satire
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
13/47