STEAM_0:1:172001503
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/luan/Acti...STEAM_0:1:172001503/
www.gametracker.com/player/Kyber/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/
Estimated Server Time:
10000 minutes
Languages I speak:
English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I am active on TS and on the forums every day and i am looking to extend it to the next level. My time as an administrator would help me as a super administrator as i have come across hackers and staff members who are finding it hard to deal with situations, which is where i stepped in. I think that I also try and interact with the players and link with other players within the community as i try and do everything fairly but keep a sense of enjoyment for all players to enjoy. I believe it is time for me to step up to the next level and become a Super Administrator!
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Attitude
Having fun is a core part of being a staff member and provoking enjoyment from others is also something i believe a staff member should always do, I always try to do this. I always keep my attitude correct and what is expected of a staff member, even going above the expectations.

Experience

I have a lot of experience as I have been Moderator on Murder and SSRP and also an Administrator on Surf and Trouble In Terrorist Town. I have also been an Admin on Prop Hunt for 6 months, making me believe I am ready to take on the role and the overall obstacle that is in front of me.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
As an administrator I have had to go through multiple problems to do with suspect hackers in which I had to consult a LT member, but before they could join the suspect hacker had left, only to come on days later, and the same problem happening again. This could have easily been preventable if I were SA at the time they were suspected.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would ask the member if they had checked the player's rapsheet to see if they had any bans within 6 months and if they did, i would ask them why they banned the player for such a long time. After that i would ask the staff member if they banned the player because of a personal vendetta or for a different reason. I would message the both to speak in a steam chat or on teamspeak (depending if the players have it installed) and then ask then come to a reasonable conclusion with the staff member and the player, after that, I would remind the staff member of the staff ethos and tell them to make sure to follow them when dealing with problems.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would first help the staff member deal with the situation at hand, then i would talk to the staff member and remind them of the staff ethos and how to effectively deal with players. If the staff member was new, i would go through how to catch a ghoster with them and teach them how to effectively deal with disrespectful players and how to deal with certain situations.
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask the staff member who is accusing the other staff member of breaking the rules and ask to see proof of them breaking rules, if the staff member has no proof then i would tell the staff member that there is not any evidence and it must be provided for another staff member to be taken into questioning. If the staff member provides proof then i would warn the staff member of their wrongdoing and if they continue I will bring it up in the meeting.
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would warn the staff member that is disrespecting to stop and then remind them of the staff ethos, if the player continues then I will move the staff member being disrespected to explain the situation at hand. If the disrespecting staff member still continues I will bring them up in the meeting.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I warn the staff member to stop and how their actions can have consequences and how it reflects on the rest of the staff team if a new player comes and sees a staff member breaking the rules that they are supposed to enforce. I would then remind the staff member of the rules and the staff ethos. If the staff member continues I will bring them up in the meeting.

Small Disclaimer
I have recently come back from an inactivity notice and haven't got too much recent activity. I am doing this for a bit of feedback and also because I feel I have a genuine chance of the rank
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The topic has been locked.

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951066

You have shown that you are very dedicated to prophunt, however, you say you just want to have fun, but sometimes that invloves purposely annoying people and just being a minge in general, not the type of person I would want to see as a leadteam member, I think you should try act a bit more professionally and mature.

:neutralsp:
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951070

Mattors wrote:
You have shown that you are very dedicated to prophunt, however, you say you just want to have fun, but sometimes that invloves purposely annoying people and just being a minge in general, not the type of person I would want to see as a leadteam member, I think you should try act a bit more professionally and mature.

:neutralsp:
Personally, I feel that after my break I have come back as more professional than i previously was and the fact that I mess around on TTT a lot is not an unknown fact and I can assure you that I am a lot more professional and mature on Prop Hunt when it comes to my duty of staffing. Thanks for your opinion though!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951072

Decent Applicatio, Although you just recently got back from an inactive notice so I would give it a month to prove your dedication and activity.
:minussp:

Goodluck anyway!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951083

I don't believe that you said out much, i havent seen much leadership either, goodluck though!
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja, Kyber

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951085

StefanZ wrote:
Decent Applicatio, Although you just recently got back from an inactive notice so I would give it a month to prove your dedication and activity.
:minussp:

Goodluck anyway!
I personally agree with your point . I feel as I have gotten a big amount of activity this week and hopefully will continue to do over the next coming weeks that come. I feel I have already proven my dedication by being Prop Hunt admin for 6 months and being the second longest running staff member in the team. I also believe that I am ready as I have been told that there is not much for me to improve on (except for your point of activity of course). I hope that I will be able to prove myself during this week!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951087

Hinata wrote:
I don't believe that you said out much, i havent seen much leadership either, goodluck though!
I personally disagree with both points. I feel I stand out as the most active administrator on all teamspeak, the forums, the server and the meetings and always try to help others and convey my opinion when I feel necessary. Thanks for your opinion thugh!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951089

Hinata wrote:
I thought the same of you but you still got death run super admin :whistle:

How about you let me be the judge of how much Kyber stands out and shows his leadership?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951101

Nick0GR wrote:
Hinata wrote:
I thought the same of you but you still got death run super admin :whistle:
look man, i understand that you saw me as a stronger candidate for SA and so did a lot of people, but I don't see any issues with the LT's decision. they had very good reason to accept hinata over me. no need for this, he doesn't deserve the hostility.

either way, good luck Kyber. Would prefer to not turn this into a discussion about who deserved SA more.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by SorIe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, Mattors

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951134

Your application is detailed and your activity will, hopefully, be improved throughout the week. You are very friendly on TS and a nice person to talk to.

Good luck!

:plussp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951174

Would like some more feedback!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951184

I would be inclined to agree with a lot of the feedback that you have been given so far.

I definitely think you need to stand out more, not just being better than the rest, because there is not a lot of staff on Prophunt. What we look for is not the "best candidate" for the role, but someone who deserves the role. Though you are active on the Forums and Teamspeak, I would like to see a little more interaction and input from you in regards to Prophunt specifically (though that may be easier said than done with few Prophunt related posts on the Forums and not a lot to deal with on Teamspeak). As much as you can, please also continue to show leadership on Prophunt as well, which is something I have seen you starting to do recently, such as by trying to convince people to apply for staff or helping out existing staff members.

I would also say to be consistently active on the server. You say you are dedicated due to being staff for over 6 months, however you have been staff on and off for those 6 months, often resigning or being inactive for a while.

You have been doing a good job recently, and I will of course be keeping an eye on how you are ingame, however I would just like to see you maintain consistent activity and this improved attitude and behaviour for at least 3 weeks - 1 month+ before I would support you for the role of Super Admin. Keep it up though bud, you're doing a job at the moment.

Also, @Nickolas, please allow people to give their opinion on the candidate. It gives a bad image on you as a Prophunt Head Administrator if you try to silence them or tell them not to give their opinion on an application designed for people to give feedback.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude, Kyber

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951187

TheXnator wrote:
I would be inclined to agree with a lot of the feedback that you have been given so far.

I definitely think you need to stand out more, not just being better than the rest, because there is not a lot of staff on Prophunt. What we look for is not the "best candidate" for the role, but someone who deserves the role. Though you are active on the Forums and Teamspeak, I would like to see a little more interaction and input from you in regards to Prophunt specifically (though that may be easier said than done with few Prophunt related posts on the Forums and not a lot to deal with on Teamspeak). As much as you can, please also continue to show leadership on Prophunt as well, which is something I have seen you starting to do recently, such as by trying to convince people to apply for staff or helping out existing staff members.

I would also say to be consistently active on the server. You say you are dedicated due to being staff for over 6 months, however you have been staff on and off for those 6 months, often resigning or being inactive for a while.

You have been doing a good job recently, and I will of course be keeping an eye on how you are ingame, however I would just like to see you maintain consistent activity and this improved attitude and behaviour for at least 3 weeks - 1 month+ before I would support you for the role of Super Admin. Keep it up though bud, you're doing a job at the moment.

Also, @Nickolas, please allow people to give their opinion on the candidate. It gives a bad image on you as a Prophunt Head Administrator if you try to silence them or tell them not to give their opinion on an application designed for people to give feedback.

Stop fucking with my dark theme!

• DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #951188

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Stop fucking with my dark theme!

I do it for you <3
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by TheXnator.

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #953300

A very nice person an deserves it.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #953306

I hope you eventually get it
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Nick0GR. Reason: oopsie

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Kyber's Application 5 years 9 months ago #953328

I dont know man you got recently forum banned ...... and you want to go for Super Admin..... i dont think they will accept you.

But for me its a :neutralsp: because i have only talked to you trough discord and nowhere else
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin