steamcommunity.com/id/NafeXVIII/
What server are you applying for?
Jailbreak
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:80532056
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Click Here
Estimated Server Time:
I have around a 1000 minutes game time on the current server, this doesn't include my activity on the old server however. If I were to include that I would guess easily three or four times the activity that I have currently.
Languages I speak:
I speak English mainly, but I've always found Google translate comes somewhat handy.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel that the many months I spent on Jailbreak as an administrator on the old Jailbreak server prior to the current one allowed me to fully learn the gamemodes ins and outs. Although the server was very quiet at times it did have times that it peaked at about 10+ players for a few hours, which allowed me to keep on top of handling rulebreakers and allowing me to refresh myself on how to use powers.

With the current Jailbreak server, it has a much more consistant playerbase with the people who follow the rules and those who break them, rulebreakers are part and parcel of any Garry's Mod server, being a good staff member I conistantly make every effort to grab the reports I can, I always follow a procedure with reports which generally goes; greet the players kindly whilst asking them for any evidence and making sure to get as much information as possible, once I have done all of this I will scan through the logs whilst they're uploading any response or proof they may have and assist them with the report.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

Dedicated

I believe I am a very dedicated staff member, I am actively attemping to deal with reports players have put in and as mentioned above I believe I deal with those reports professionally and well enough to let the user leave the report happy and with the outcome they hoped for. I also try to do my best to communicate with the other staff members and help them with reports if they're struggling with one.

Activity

I am a very active player on Jailbreak, it is one of my favourite game modes to play on Garry's Mod, I am a very consistant player and I always do my best to get on if I can, I am generally on for as long as I can manage, I do try to pace myself most of the time however as I do not want to allow myself to get bored of the gamemode from constant gameplay. I am also on the Teamspeak whenever I have to be and I am also quite active on SSRP.

Friendly

During my time in the community I have made quite a large amount of friends, most people I talk to can tell you I am a friendly person. Whilst I am on Jailbreak I actively do my best to communicate with users and staff members, with attempts to help make their time on the server more fun. Since playing the server I have met quite a few players and staff from the other ZARP services that I wouldn't have spoken to otherwise.

Leadership

As previously mentioned I have held other lead team roles which required me to help manage a staff team, be it dealing with defiant staff members or staff members who are in need of help. I also have experience with training staff members for their new positions. I also try to do my best to help other staff members even when I am not in a lead team role by helping them with reports and other things, I do try to do my best to get my opinions out in the meetings but sometimes it can be hard when everyone has things to say.

Experience

I have experience as a Super Admin on another ZARP service which is Surf, although I no longer hold the position it means I do have experience over other potential candidates, I also have owned previous communities on Garry's Mod in the past, although these things were either on small communities or just a temporary thing it's still experience to have.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I had an issue in which another staff member was behaving in a manner that they should not have been behaving in, although there were lead team members online they were AFK, the staff member threw a bit of a fit over an argument and told everybody who was on the server at that time to end their lives and then immediately resigned.

In that situation I would have added the staff member on Steam if I had not already and then speak to them about the whole situation, I would try to calm the person down and then try to get them to revoke their resignation and think about it first. I wouldn't want to lose staff members over anger getting the better of them.

In the given situation I had to message a lead team member on Steam to try to get in control of the situation, which would then have been no longer my problem as I didn't want to cause any extra issues.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

No matter the severity of the report I would still get into contact of the staff member and try to find out what's happened and why they did what they did in order to end up with a report against them.

For the sake of making my response to this question easier we will say the staff member in question has been mic spamming and the person who has reported this has also provided valid proof of what the staff member did.

I would first post on the forums thread that I would be handling the situation as to avoid other Lead Team members trying to handle a situation which is already being dealt with, I would then get into contact with the person in question and ask them why they did what they did whilst providing them the video to refresh their memory if they use the "I don't know what you're talking about" excuse.

Once I have been given the answer from the staff member I would respond to the thread with the verdict of the situation which would go as.

Hello! I've reviewed the evidence you have provided and spoken to the staff member in question and I've decided he was indeed mic spamming and breaking the rules so I've spoken to the staff member but I will also be bringing this up in the Lead Team meeting as this is a very basic rule on the surf server and it's one of the main rules the staff member should be enforcing, not breaking.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would firstly make an attempt to message the staff member on Steam or add them if I had not done so already, I would then ask them the reason for the ban and why they felt the length of the ban was fair, regardless of the reason they have given I would have to let them know that the current time for the ban is far too excessive, I would let them know we are going to have to come to an agreement on a ban length that we would both find fair. After we have come to a new length or time for the punishment I would let the staff member know to keep on track with the ethos to ensure that the person in question can avoid the same sort of situation happening again.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would firstly attempt to get in control of the situation and then remind the staff member that the way that they were handling the situation was unecessary, I would then help the staff member finish handling the situation whilst also helping them keep their cool and handle the situation in the way that is how we intend on them being dealt with.

Afterwards I would speak to the staff member and point them towards the following threads to help them with what they need to be doing as a staff member.

The Staff Rights and Powers
Sorle's Staff Attitude Guide

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would get into contact with the staff member reporting the other staff member first to ask what has happened and once I have found out what has happened I would get into contact with the other staff member through Steam and ask them to jump on Teamspeak so I can speak with them about what happened and do what I can to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I would explain the staff member who broke rule(s) what they have done and explain to them the rule in deeper detail to make sure they know the rule more in depth in case they didn't already know and then let them know that they will potentially be brought up in the Lead Team meeting (of course depending on what they have done).

Depending on the severity I would potentially bring it up in the Lead Team meeting so I can ensure that if the staff member were to break rules again then they would receive a more severe punishment, for example losing their rank.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would get into contact with the staff member who is being disrespectful and also the others who have been a target of the aggressive staff members actions and call them all onto Teamspeak so I can speak with them, I would work to find out what caused the argument and how I can work to put an end to it.

I would work at getting the two to apologise to each other for what they have said in their argument and mention what has happened to other Lead Team members just in case it is to happen again and I am away, they will know of the past actions.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

Abuse is something nobody wants to be on the receiving end of so to me it's a priority. I would make sure to put a stop to it as soon as possible and work out why the staff member is doing what they're doing. I would first make sure to gather evidence of what they're doing for future reference and call the staff member onto the Teamspeak and sternly talk to the abusive staff member.

I would let them know what they're doing ruins the server for others and makes the staff team look bad, I would warn them that the matter at hand would be brought into the Lead Team meeting and their actions will be discussed and their punishment decided there.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947319

I believe us just recently accepting a super admin it should be some time. You are actively trying to help out on the server as I can see.

Last time when you were Surf SA and resigned you went dramatically down hill with your attitude in the community, recently you have been improving I just think it needs a few more weeks.

Anyways best of luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947320

OnionRings wrote:
I believe us just recently accepting a super admin it should be some time. You are actively trying to help out on the server as I can see.

Last time when you were Surf SA and resigned you went dramatically down hill with your attitude in the community, recently you have been improving I just think it needs a few more weeks.

Anyways best of luck!

Thanks very much for the feedback.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947321

I can actually see this working

:plussp:

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947322

@Eddie wrote:
I can actually see this working

Best of luck!

Thanks very much, if you do have any negative feedback with stuff I can improve on please do not be afraid to speak up.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947326

You are a dedicated staff member and you help out alot on the server but i do not feel we need any more SAs currently as we just accepted an admin into the lead team recently.

goodluck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947339

didnt play Nintendo fortnite with me :minussp:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947348

Yeet Man wrote:

You suck at Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch bro
  • Nafe

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947355

Nafe wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:

You suck at Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch bro
Bruh! I squad wipe with the picaxe daily bro
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947434

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947436

The only thing I can see that might be of any relevance is your attitude in prior months and needing a consistence record of good attitude to work off, none of this "we don't need any more super admins" rubbish.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Blocked, Raeker

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947494

Sally wrote:
The only thing I can see that might be of any relevance is your attitude in prior months and needing a consistence record of good attitude to work off, none of this "we don't need any more super admins" rubbish.

Regarding the attitude, I 100% agree with you that I was an idiot for allowing myself to go down that path of being a dick to everyone and rulebreaking, I am still working on making sure I maintain a good attitude.

Thanks for the feedback Sally.
  • Nafe

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947508

Newdude wrote:
You are a dedicated staff member and you help out a lot on the server but I do not feel we need any more SAs currently as we just accepted an admin into the lead team recently.

good luck!
Super Administrators:
BDnico17
Seargent
Newdude
Luke
Blocked

I believe Nafe is a pretty good candidate for SA. I understand that you recently accepted a new super admin, but in all fairness, I don't think it will hurt to have another super admin. I've never seen Luke or Seargent online, and I rarely see you online. Promoting Nafe to super admin will do no harm and he will be able to do the work that the other super admins don't do. Nafe has always been passionate for jailbreak and I believe that he genuinely cares for the server's success and the wellbeing of the people who play it.

The only problem I have with Nafe is his activity which is alright, but not amazing. Good luck Nafe.

• The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by The Gamer Guy.

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947514

Great guy in game, deals with things when needed.

• Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Tamaninja

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947537

I am in full agreement that the amount of lead team shouldn't affect whether you get accepted or not. You have been very dedicated for some time and your attitude has definitely improved.

• Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947549

The Gamer Guy wrote:
Newdude wrote:
You are a dedicated staff member and you help out a lot on the server but I do not feel we need any more SAs currently as we just accepted an admin into the lead team recently.

good luck!
Super Administrators:
BDnico17
Seargent
Newdude
Luke
Blocked

I believe Nafe is a pretty good candidate for SA. I understand that you recently accepted a new super admin, but in all fairness, I don't think it will hurt to have another super admin. I've never seen Luke or Seargent online, and I rarely see you online. Promoting Nafe to super admin will do no harm and he will be able to do the work that the other super admins don't do. Nafe has always been passionate for jailbreak and I believe that he genuinely cares for the server's success and the wellbeing of the people who play it.

The only problem I have with Nafe is his activity which is alright, but not amazing. Good luck Nafe.

Agreed, Nafe would be a perfect canidates may I say Luke is on quite often just I don’t think your on when he’s on

:support:

Good luck gamefunhouse
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947555

The Gamer Guy wrote:
Newdude wrote:

good luck!
Super Administrators:
BDnico17
Seargent
Newdude
Luke
Blocked

Although I disagree with the too many lead team members I don't think it's then fair to go out of your way to point out other staff members activity, I do think there as some lead team members who aren't around as much as they should be, considering how new the server is and is in need of guidance.

Thanks all for the feedback.
  • Nafe

[Jailbreak Super Admin] Nafe's Application 5 years 9 months ago #947565

:support: Yes please
  • Slyzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Al From Al's toy barn
  • Thanks received: 92