RP Name: Tony Lombardi
Time Zone: EST
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036808146/
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:38271209
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Kenny%20Loggi...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Kenny%20Loggi...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Kenny%20Loggi...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 217 hours (possibly higher, I don’t always get kills when I join)

Languages I speak: English, Google Translate
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have spent most of my time since achieving my current rank administrating. I feel that in this time I have acquired quite a few new skills that will benefit me as super admin. The first of these skills is the ability to effectively guide other staff members whenever they have questions or need help. I have found that staff members do not always know how to handle certain situations, and guidance in these matters is essential to the continued functioning of the staff team. This skill is obviously an important one for super admins to have, as it is largely their responsibility to ensure that other staff members are doing their jobs well. Another important skill that I have acquired as an administrator is the ability to handle many issues at once. Often times the server is inundated with users needing assistance. In these times I have learned how to effectively, fairly, and respectfully handle sits quickly. The ability to do this is essential for good staff members, as these times are when users need us the most. Besides the skills that I have acquired, I have developed a greater understanding of the server at large and the community as a whole. I have come to better understand the nature of the interactions between the users and the staff team, as well as between the lead team and the rest of the community.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I think many of the things that made me a good fit for administrator also shine as my greatest strengths for my time as admin, and will make me an excellent super admin. I believe I have continued to demonstrate an impeccable attitude in my administration. I always do my best to be not only fair and unbiased towards users, but also friendly and kind. I make it clear to users that I am here to help, and that they should feel that their problems will be handled swiftly and fairly. I have done my best to help users whenever they need it, and have made dealing with their issues a priority. I have equally made helping other staff members a priority, in order to improve the server for everyone. I also believe that with additional administrative powers I will be able to help make the player experience on the server a more enjoyable one. I will be able to ensure a positive experience for users and administrators alike. With greater power comes greater responsibilities, and I believe I have shown myself to be a responsible and respectable staff member since joining the team. I know that the current super admin team is rather large, and as a result the lead team may be hesitant to add to it. However, I believe that I would be an excellent addition to the team and that I should be given this position based on my merit. I believe that I would improve the super admin team with my skills, and that a potential positive addition to the team should not be denied on the basis of the team being too large.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have encountered a couple of hackers on the server when no lead team members were available. When this occurs if I will see if they are breaking other rules, which they most often do, at which point I punish them for these other rulebreaks as harshly as I feel is reasonable based on the fact that they are clearly hacking. Often times these hackers simply join to cause chaos and will not return after being banned. As such banning them for mass rdm + LTAP+ NITRP or other reasons is often enough to get rid of them. After this I will inform a lead team member of the event as soon as possible.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first make it clear that I was handling the issue at hand, after which I would review the evidence provided. I would follow this by privately messaging the staff member in question and asking them for their side of the story. Depending on the evidence and the staff member’s explanation, I would either accept the report and bring the staff member up in the next meeting; or I would deny the report, in either case, I would give an explanation of why the report was accepted or denied.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would privately message the staff member on steam, teamspeak, or some other communication platform. I would then speak to them privately about the ban, and explain to them that it was excessive. I would then lower the ban to a more reasonable amount of time, along with a note as to why I am lowering it.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would first message the staff member in question and make it clear that they are handling the situation incorrectly. After this I would deal with the situation myself. Finally I would explain to the staff member how to properly deal with such a situation, and tell them to be more careful dealing with situations in the future.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first speak to the accuser and ask for any evidence they have as well as for an explanation of the situation. I would then review the evidence and speak to the accused staff member. Depending on the validity of the evidence and the explanations given by both staff members, I would decide whether or not a rule break occurred. If it had, I would bring them up in the next meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would defuse the argument and ask everyone involved to calm down, after which I would privately message the staff member in question and ask why they disrespected another staff member. I would explain to them that such behavior is unacceptable and that it could result in a punishment against them. After this I would speak to the rest of the lead team about the issue and consider if punishment is necessary.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would message the staff member privately about the issue at hand. If they continued breaking rules, I would teleport them and make it clear that they need to stop their actions as they will face the repercussions of their actions. I would then bring up the staff member in the next meeting to ensure they face the consequences of their actions.
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Tony Lombardi's Application 5 years 10 months ago #946375

:plussp:
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[SSRP Super Admin] Tony Lombardi's Application 5 years 10 months ago #946389

Best candidate, no question. Shows drive, compassion, great work ethic, and knows the rules and his role extremely well. Keeps in constant contact with other staff members and is a regular on the TeamSpeak. There're no negatives, and even with as many SA's as we have - this gon' be good.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Super Admin] Tony Lombardi's Application 5 years 10 months ago #946391

grats
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799