STEAM_0:1:78824946

Link to GameTracker for the server:
www.gametracker.com/player/Yung%20Henny/...arpgaming.com:27017/
Server 1:TTT

Languages I speak:
English and Canadian ahhh

TTT Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when you kill someone without reason, this is shown when an innocent kills another innocent without any reason or explanation, prompting an autoslay

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
When someone kills a detective for no reason or without merit
When someone kills an innocent and someone else calls the Kos on them for killing said innocent
When a traitor kills an innocent and someone calls a KOS on them for killing said innocent

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
When a traitor koses another T without any reason. This is unacceptable as Ts cannot call another kos on another t, as it is against te rules to rat our ur teammates
Another example of an unacceptalbe kos is when an innocent calls a kos on another innocent despite having no evidence. This is simply trolling and will certainly incite RDM despite the other person being completely innocent.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
Although I am completely fucked rn, I feel as though I have spent enough time on the server to become staff. I feel as though I have also earned this ranking as I understand the rules to their full extent and will attempt to enforce them to the fullest extent, even if that means curbing civil liberties for state security. I personally believe that in order to have a strong country or rather server, some civil liberties must be limited in order to obtain the best possible scenario where the society will flourish in order to give the citizens the best lives possible. Although some of these rules completely go against the civil liberties (such as freedom of speech) us humans are granted, I believe that it will be in the best interest of the server to enforce them in order to serve the best interests of all citizens which join. This will allow me to enforce rules, even if I personally disagree with them, in order to perserve the interests of the server over the rights of some individuals who appear to be abusing them. Thanks for reading!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Henny.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946004

Here we go boys wish me luck everyone
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946005

Holy shit dude lmao

:support:
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946010

I'd like to see your activity be a bit more consistent but overall a good candidate! Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946011

Nick0GR wrote:
I'd like to see your activity be a bit more consistent but overall a good candidate! Good luck!
I aint tryna be rude or antyhting Im a bit messed up rn but im on everyday for at least 4 hours
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946013

I gotta agree lmao he's literally only started in January and he's rank 34 overall on the server.
(meant to quote the message above)
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by dingofetch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946015

Yung Henny wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
I aint tryna be rude or antyhting Im a bit messed up rn but im on everyday for at least 4 hours
Clearly, not 4 hours and not everyday prntscr.com/jvkuuj don't get me wrong it's still good activity but don't try to lie about it.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946017

Nick0GR wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Clearly, not 4 hours and not everyday prntscr.com/jvkuuj don't get me wrong it's still good activity but don't try to lie about it.
hmm I had an exam June 14th meaning I did not play June 13th or June 14th, my bad didnt mean to lie Im not sober however when I am not busy I am on every day.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946019

Yung Henny wrote:
Although I am completely fucked rn, I feel as though I have spent enough time on the server to become staff. I feel as though I have also earned this ranking as I understand the rules to their full extent and will attempt to enforce them to the fullest extent, even if that means curbing civil liberties for state security. I personally believe that in order to have a strong country or rather server, some civil liberties must be limited in order to obtain the best possible scenario where the society will flourish in order to give the citizens the best lives possible. Although some of these rules completely go against the fundamental freedoms us humans are granted, I believe that it will be in the best interest of the server to enforce them in order to serve the best interests of all citizens which join. This will allow me to enforce rules, even if I personally disagree with them, in order to perserve the interests of the server over the rights of some individuals who appear to be abusing them. Thanks for reading!

Gotta say, that part is a bit scary to read.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946020

Chienman wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
Although I am completely fucked rn, I feel as though I have spent enough time on the server to become staff. I feel as though I have also earned this ranking as I understand the rules to their full extent and will attempt to enforce them to the fullest extent, even if that means curbing civil liberties for state security. I personally believe that in order to have a strong country or rather server, some civil liberties must be limited in order to obtain the best possible scenario where the society will flourish in order to give the citizens the best lives possible. Although some of these rules completely go against the fundamental freedoms us humans are granted, I believe that it will be in the best interest of the server to enforce them in order to serve the best interests of all citizens which join. This will allow me to enforce rules, even if I personally disagree with them, in order to perserve the interests of the server over the rights of some individuals who appear to be abusing them. Thanks for reading!

Very profound.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946021

Chienman wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
Although I am completely fucked rn, I feel as though I have spent enough time on the server to become staff. I feel as though I have also earned this ranking as I understand the rules to their full extent and will attempt to enforce them to the fullest extent, even if that means curbing civil liberties for state security. I personally believe that in order to have a strong country or rather server, some civil liberties must be limited in order to obtain the best possible scenario where the society will flourish in order to give the citizens the best lives possible. Although some of these rules completely go against the fundamental freedoms us humans are granted, I believe that it will be in the best interest of the server to enforce them in order to serve the best interests of all citizens which join. This will allow me to enforce rules, even if I personally disagree with them, in order to preserve the interests of the server over the rights of some individuals who appear to be abusing them. Thanks for reading!

Of course I believe that in order to have a functional society (server) we must preserve the fundamental liberties of life, liberty, and property. However, this servers rules infringe on the rights of freedom of speech and expression. This is in order to protect the greater good of the server and rather than appealing to individualistic characteristics, you appeal to the common good to preserve rules against discrimination and hatred. I believe we should uphold these rules in order to prevent discrimination and hatred to preserve the integrity of the server, hope this clears some things up.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946050

Oh yes

:plussp:

I love your voice still <3
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by eddie..

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946099

I think that you need more consistent activity.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946114

It's about time man.
Anyways not sure if you have any recent punishments, i will have too look. Your activity is a bit off this week, but be online for today and Sunday and you might have a better chance. Great guy, great attitude, would be a great mod.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946137

Some people seem to forget that he is Captain Canada XD , so its not uncommon for have some difficulties playing fue to timezones

But you are a nice guy henny and i think with some polishing you could be a good staff

:support:
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946170

Activity is ok and fairly consistent.

The application is ok, Although your valid kos reason number 2 and 3 are kinda the same thing.

I have seen you on the server alot this allowed me to understand how you behave on the server, The main issue with you is that sometimes you can act immature and encourage negative behaviour on the server. Other than that you can act friendly towards the staff and the players.

You do play alot in the later times of the server aswell as the earlier times, This is good as you could staff at times when less staff are on.

Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946184

Drconor wrote:

The application is ok, Although your valid kos reason number 2 and 3 are kinda the same thing.

I have seen you on the server alot this allowed me to understand how you behave on the server, The main issue with you is that sometimes you can act immature and encourage negative behaviour on the server. Other than that you can act friendly towards the staff and the players.

You do play alot in the later times of the server aswell as the earlier times, This is good as you could staff at times when less staff are on.

Goodluck.
The application is a bit messy since I was plastered when I wrote it, but I think it came out decent nonetheless
Regarding the activity, there are two issues.
1 is how I live in Canada, meaning that the UK is 7 hours ahead of me. By the time I get on most of you are asleep/not playing. 2 is how I had a political/economic essay and analysis to write this Thursday, meaning I did not get on Wednesday to prepare. Thursday was when I wrote it, and by the time I got home I checked the server and no one was on.

Regarding immaturity, I am quite a mature person in real life, however in video games I feel as though some levels of immaturity and a trollish attitude are important to provide a fun environment. Rather than encouraging negative behaviour, I simply suggest things for some players to do, and they are never too extreme or harsh. Games are for having fun.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seargent44

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946186

Yung Henny wrote:
Drconor wrote:

Goodluck.
The application is a bit messy since I was plastered when I wrote it, but I think it came out decent nonetheless
Regarding the activity, there are two issues.
1 is how I live in Canada, meaning that the UK is 7 hours ahead of me. By the time I get on most of you are asleep/not playing. 2 is how I had a political/economic essay and analysis to write this Thursday, meaning I did not get on Wednesday to prepare. Thursday was when I wrote it, and by the time I got home I checked the server and no one was on.

Regarding immaturity, I am quite a mature person in real life, however in video games I feel as though some levels of immaturity and a trollish attitude are important to provide a fun environment. Rather than encouraging negative behaviour, I simply suggest things for some players to do, and they are never too extreme or harsh. Games are for having fun.

I have no problem with you have your fun jokes the only problem i have is that you can encourage other players to break rules leading to them getting a punishment, other than that your actually a great person on the server who make its fairly enjoyable to play TTT.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946409

Drconor wrote:

Goodluck.
For his second and third KOS reasons I'm assuming the second is you can kill a player that calls a KOS on an innocent and the third is you can kill a player who kills an innocent.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] Yung Henny's Application 5 years 9 months ago #946478

Your application is detailed and your activity is good but is inconsistent in places. You are also friendly in game.

Good luck!

:plussp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds