Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944843

Steam Name: Longshot I Shotgun Angel

Time Zone: GMT +2

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KakashiTheOnlyGoodOne/

What server are you applying for?: TTT Super Admin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48283683

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Longshot/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/Longshot%20I%...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 250~ hours

Languages I speak: English , Romanian , some French

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I've been a staff member for 3 months and a bit , and in this time I've got to experience a lot of things . I got to know and interact with the staff team , and the playerbase . In this time I got to know what is expected from me as a staff member from both the playerbase and the fellow staff members . I know all the server rules in and out , and can handle any kind of situation , got comfortable with all the commands and how to properly use them.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
My character
I'm a friendly person to get around , not hard to approach and easy to talk to I suppose. It is important for a LT member to be easily approachable so that Staff Members and Players alike are comfortable in talking with them about situations .
My Activity
I'm a fairly active staff member , my activity dropped recently because of exams , but now I am able to play more again as I'm almost done with them . There were times were I stayed on the server for 10 hours playing (a bit of life waste indeed) . In this summer my activity will be great as I will be free of school and everything .
My Dedication towards the Staff Team

I am dedicated to the staff team , I put all the work in it that I can and I try my best to contribute , and I always help newer people on the server to keep it alive and people entertained . And I will never turn my back on the server when it needs help.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
The most common issue I had was with hackers on the server , and with no LT on or them being AFK , it is impossible to deal with them as an admin , only thing I can do is record them and pass the footage down to another LT. My best hope was wait for the hacker to break other rules to be banned and leave the server alone.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
:accepted:
Thank you Player A for taking your time and reporting staff member B . After reviewing the evidence you have brought up , and it being sufficient enough to determine a verdict , I have decided to accept your appeal . After speaking with Staff Member B , he will be brought up in the next LT Meeting . Thank you for your time !


:denied:
Hello Player A . After looking trough the evidence provided , I have decided to deny this request based on the following reason : Insuficient evidence was provided in order to make a verdict satisfactory towards you .
Thank you for your time !

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly I would get the said staff member in a more private mode , such as TeamSpeak , Discord or Steam .
After that I would ask for the backstory of the given punishment , ask what lead to the ban and if he has dealt with a similar situation before . Some newer admins will have a harder time dealing with first bans as they are either hesitant or not fully sure of the time .
I would point the staff member to the Ban Guide and explain him how to properly use the ban command .

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

First I would tell the staff member to let me help trough the situation , and if he is willingly letting me help him I will do my best to guide him trough it .
I would guide the said staff members trough all the basics from evidence gathering to making a verdict .

If the staff member would be hesitant of me helping him I would explain him in a friendly matter that we are a team and we help each other .

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First I need the staff member to provide clear evidence of the said abuse done by the accused staff member . If the evidence is clear I would talk privately with the Abusing Staff member and tell him what he done wrong . I would verbally warn the staff member and tell him not to do it again . If the situation is really bad / or the staff member persists in his wrong ways I will bring him up in a LT meeting .

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First of all I would confront the staffs and tell them to cease their argument . After that I would try to get to the bottom of the argument by asking both sides and witnesses of what happened and why the whole situation occurred
After I would gather enough insight of the conflict I would once again confront both of them and try to close the argument once and for all , as we are all a team and need to work togheter .

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would tell the staff member to stop what he is doing , and ask him to talk with me privately and explain if something is up . Said staff member could be angry or frustrated IRL which can cause him to abuse his powers in game .
If the staff member was breaking rules without realizing it I would tell him off and explain to him what he is doing wrong .
  • Longshot
  • Longshot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hello ^^ . Im a nice weeb
  • Posts: 380
  • Thanks received: 160
  • Karma: 1
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.
https://imgur.com/zbqYeV
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944844

:minussuprott: eat a kiwi you meng
  • LonelyDodo
  • LonelyDodo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thanks received: 441
  • Karma: 11
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944845

YOU BETTER STOP
  • BossComic23
  • BossComic23's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • •••?•••
  • Posts: 687
  • Thanks received: 246
  • Karma: 3
Steam
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-TeamSpeak/Discord Staff♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944862

The only issue I have is how you sometimes lose your temper easily which can lead to difficult situations between staff members and spark arguments, but you have the experience and you could have a chance. But for now I think there’s better candidates to take on such a big responsibility

:minussp:

Good luck tho!
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️ Hinata ❤️
  • Posts: 3122
  • Thanks received: 872
  • Karma: 25
✥ Deathrun SuperAdministrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Administrator ✥
✥ Discord Administrator ✥
✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944867

"When I post my application I'll minus support yours Bosscomic, just so I eliminate any opposition" -Longshot2k18

Disgusting :minussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 8793
  • Thanks received: 2457
  • Karma: -104
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944869

Haters ;>
  • Smojea.
  • Smojea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Technically.
  • Posts: 1137
  • Thanks received: 509
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944870

Nick0GR wrote:
"When I post my application I'll minus support yours Bosscomic, just so I eliminate any opposition" -Longshot2k18

Disgusting :minussp:

Cant wait for Johnler to demote you because of For Honor
  • Longshot
  • Longshot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hello ^^ . Im a nice weeb
  • Posts: 380
  • Thanks received: 160
  • Karma: 1
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.
https://imgur.com/zbqYeV
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944878

Longshot wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
"When I post my application I'll minus support yours Bosscomic, just so I eliminate any opposition" -Longshot2k18

Disgusting :minussp:

Cant wait for Johnler to demote you because of For Honor
Ngl, your attitude has been kinda shit recently, i dont know if its just towards me or if you are making a joke here, but if you want to get super admin the you need to be fair amd not lose your temper and start complaining/shit talking, because you need to step up your game if you want sa. :minussp:
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Never put off until tomorow what can be done today
  • Posts: 4022
  • Thanks received: 988
  • Karma: 21

⅋ ⟝ Prop Hunt Head Administrator ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ Deathrun Admin ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ TTT Admin ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ Discord Admin ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ Teamspeak Staff ⟞ ⅋




The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944884

Longshot wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
"When I post my application I'll minus support yours Bosscomic, just so I eliminate any opposition" -Longshot2k18

Disgusting :minussp:

Cant wait for Johnler to demote you because of For Honor

Don't worry Longshot, if Nick keeps this up and doesn't improve what he has been told to, he won't be demoted just because of For Honor...
  • Johnler
  • Johnler's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Posts: 1483
  • Thanks received: 510
  • Karma: 9
Click the image below to add me on Steam!





Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Johnler.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944894

I have given you the criticism on snapchat but you seem to be persistent that i am wrong. This is a serious promotion and if you don't want to take criticism i don't get why anyone should even bother telling you what to improve on when it goes straight past you.

You also decided to argue with Eddie in game a while ago and choose not to just stop but instead make the situation worse. As i have also seen in server you have lost your temper in game more than once with users and even a staff member. Your forum presence could be better and TS activity is starting to be better but other than that its fine.

Also comparing actions to what i have done bad doesn't make you any better. It only shows that you are trying to start an argument between us which is something a super admin would not do or i at least hope wouldn't.

:minussp:
  • Jax
  • Jax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-TTT super admin
  • Posts: 737
  • Thanks received: 246
  • Karma: 0


Current ranks: TTT Admin

Ranks i had: TTT Super admin x1, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944897

I keep being persistent because what you say is not true in the slightest :) .

The "things" i have "done" and "said" are beyond reasonable .

Only true thing you said was the situation with Eddie which couldve been handled better from both sides .
  • Longshot
  • Longshot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hello ^^ . Im a nice weeb
  • Posts: 380
  • Thanks received: 160
  • Karma: 1
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.
https://imgur.com/zbqYeV
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944898

Longshot wrote:
I keep being persistent because what you say is not true in the slightest :) .

The "things" i have "done" and "said" are beyond reasonable .

Only true thing you said was the situation with Eddie which couldve been handled better from both sides .
But that kind of attitude will get you no where, all that is showing to me is exactly what Jax said, you refuse to take any criticism no matter what, and you always think that you’re right and anyone else is wrong, which is actually what caused an argument between us, I honestly was just trying to explain something to you and you decided that you was right and anything I was saying was wrong, after you started shouting about it I decided it would be better to just not speak to you about it. All I’m saying, there is much better ways to deal with criticism rather than denying everything and giving an attitude that you think you’re always right.
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️ Hinata ❤️
  • Posts: 3122
  • Thanks received: 872
  • Karma: 25
✥ Deathrun SuperAdministrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Administrator ✥
✥ Discord Administrator ✥
✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944900

I feel you are not ready for sa currently.

Your forum presence is lacking, You rarely provide feedback within applications.

At times you can be unstable, You also have a tendency to hold grudges against some staff members for decent amounts of time. As a lead team you are supposed to support the staff team and helping this if needed.

I am not sure about other lead team members but I have rarely been contacted by you about any important matter. I feel you need to improve on your communication with the current lead team.

I also feel you dont show much leadership skills currently.

If you work on the things i have listed i am sure you might be a good Lead team member.
  • DrConor
  • DrConor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • TTT Super Administrator
  • Posts: 822
  • Thanks received: 332
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenzor9137, Mattors

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944903

I was hoping not to actually need to voice any opinions here in forums but this is mostly to save this app from drama

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


If you are having issues with staff members attitude how about you document it and bring it up to their superiors (like me who you have on steam) instead of possibly months later complaining on application with no proof (not to mention your reputation.) This goes to Eddie as well. We here in LT try our best to ensure staff works appropriately. (oh and yes he was making a joke about something Johnler said whilst raging (as a joke))

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why should someone accept criticism that isn't valid? You are going the wrong route. When someone says that you are wrong you should not insist on how they are wrong on the issue instead you should try and ask questions so you could see WHY they think what they think and change their stance from that angle by understanding them and making points that they can also agree with. And not to mention Eddie I have heard all about your past with longshot so would like to see you take a bit more neutral stance (and probably distance yourself) I know its bit hypocritical of me, but at least I was trying to stay away
  • LonelyDodo
  • LonelyDodo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thanks received: 441
  • Karma: 11
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattors, Longshot, Sopheric

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944910

LonelyDodo wrote:
If you are having issues with staff members attitude how about you document it and bring it up to their superiors (like me who you have on steam) instead of possibly months later complaining on application with no proof (not to mention your reputation.) This goes to Eddie as well. We here in LT try our best to ensure staff works appropriately. (oh and yes he was making a joke about something Johnler said whilst raging (as a joke))
At the time I was considering bringing it up to lead team because the grudge he held against me lasted for days over a very minor problem and it was only causing issues, but I tried my best to sort it out myself without making the issue worse by bringing other people into it, and that worked out for the better because I’m fairly sure we’re okay now, hopefully. Also, a lot of this happened over non ZARP services (Jax’s situation) and on Snapchat, so bringing it to LT’s attention was not appropriate.

LonelyDodo wrote:
Why should someone accept criticism that isn't valid? You are going the wrong route. When someone says that you are wrong you should not insist on how they are wrong on the issue instead you should try and ask questions so you could see WHY they think what they think and change their stance from that angle by understanding them and making points that they can also agree with. And not to mention Eddie I have heard all about your past with longshot so would like to see you take a bit more neutral stance (and probably distance yourself) I know its bit hypocritical of me, but at least I was trying to stay away
I’m pretty sure you’re trying to say I shouldn’t get involved on this right? The reason I have posted is because I’ve been involved from the start, so I see no reason why I can’t leave my opinion on the situation here, especially when I was a massive part of this peticular situation. Everyone that has commented about it so far, has personally witnessed it themselves, whereas you haven’t and it looks like you’re just joining a side without knowing what’s really happened, so if anything I don’t think you should get involved because that will probably cause another issue. Anyway I’ll be leaving this now and not posting anymore before it gets out of hand.
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️ Hinata ❤️
  • Posts: 3122
  • Thanks received: 872
  • Karma: 25
✥ Deathrun SuperAdministrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Administrator ✥
✥ Discord Administrator ✥
✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #944919

Can you start from a second row when quoting posts as it makes it easier to navigate through thx.
@Eddie wrote:
At the time I was considering bringing it up to lead team because the grudge he held against me lasted for days over a very minor problem and it was only causing issues, but I tried my best to sort it out myself without making the issue worse by bringing other people into it, and that worked out for the better because I’m fairly sure we’re okay now, hopefully. Also, a lot of this happened over non ZARP services (Jax’s situation) and on Snapchat, so bringing it to LT’s attention was not appropriate.
The thing is. Longshot has been keeping me updated with situation about you whenever situations came. At times I joined server only to observe your behavior because of the things Longshot said. It is easier to trust someone who has been talking with you about the situation and showing screenshots etc than someone who has not and makes claims without proof....
@Eddie wrote:
I’m pretty sure you’re trying to say I shouldn’t get involved on this right? The reason I have posted is because I’ve been involved from the start, so I see no reason why I can’t leave my opinion on the situation here, especially when I was a massive part of this peticular situation. Everyone that has commented about it so far, has personally witnessed it themselves, whereas you haven’t and it looks like you’re just joining a side without knowing what’s really happened, so if anything I don’t think you should get involved because that will probably cause another issue. Anyway I’ll be leaving this now and not posting anymore before it gets out of hand.

Nice of you to ignore 95% of my original point to stuck with this last bit.... And you are less involved than I am. I am the one who told Longshot to apply for mod after 1 week. I was the one who got him in. I was the one who trained him. I was the one who told him to apply for admin etc. Your involvement is far smaller than mine, but just because of it we should stay off the topic because objectivity can be hard. (and because of this I believe I am closer to him and more involved with him than you are. So if you have no proof of anything you are saying I am sticking with what I have experienced talking with him hundreds of hours already)


P.S I wont be responding any further. Bring it to steam if you want
  • LonelyDodo
  • LonelyDodo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thanks received: 441
  • Karma: 11
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #945027

Johnler wrote:
Longshot wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
"When I post my application I'll minus support yours Bosscomic, just so I eliminate any opposition" -Longshot2k18

Disgusting :minussp:

Cant wait for Johnler to demote you because of For Honor

Don't worry Longshot, if Nick keeps this up and doesn't improve what he has been told to, he won't be demoted just because of For Honor...
I was making a joke everyone calm down ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 8793
  • Thanks received: 2457
  • Karma: -104
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #945087

Nick0GR wrote:
Johnler wrote:
Longshot wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
"When I post my application I'll minus support yours Bosscomic, just so I eliminate any opposition" -Longshot2k18

Disgusting :minussp:

Cant wait for Johnler to demote you because of For Honor

Don't worry Longshot, if Nick keeps this up and doesn't improve what he has been told to, he won't be demoted just because of For Honor...
I was making a joke everyone calm down ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well making such a comment may not be seen as a joke in the first place as it is an SA App so such remarks maybe taken seriously

as for you longshot i still feel you need time and show leadership skills
  • Seargent44
  • Seargent44's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • F*@K
  • Posts: 1017
  • Thanks received: 304
  • Karma: 6
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

☀#Seargent4TTTOwner☀

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #945097

Seargent44 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Johnler wrote:
Longshot wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
"When I post my application I'll minus support yours Bosscomic, just so I eliminate any opposition" -Longshot2k18

Disgusting :minussp:

Cant wait for Johnler to demote you because of For Honor

Don't worry Longshot, if Nick keeps this up and doesn't improve what he has been told to, he won't be demoted just because of For Honor...
I was making a joke everyone calm down ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well making such a comment may not be seen as a joke in the first place as it is an SA App so such remarks maybe taken seriously

as for you longshot, I still feel you need time and show leadership skills
Longshot got the joke as well as a few other people if it was brought up in the meeting against him I would have said it was a joke. This didn't affect anyone.
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 8793
  • Thanks received: 2457
  • Karma: -104
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

[TTT Super Admin] Longshot's Application 4 months 1 week ago #945100

Hey buddy,

Thank you for applying for that position.
I believe it is too soon for you right now.

I really think you could use more time, and work on your patience in certain situations. Still, I don't think that is as severe as some of our collegues think.

I trust you, and you seem to be fond of TTT.

You are definitely goind in the right direction. Work on the point I said above, and you might have your chance.

Have a nice day, and good luck :)
  • Chienman
  • Chienman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Posts: 1002
  • Thanks received: 791
  • Karma: 14
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: OxyFoxy
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

310 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
39/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
5/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
10/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
19/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
41/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
10/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
31/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
40/128
online
Connect to server Discord
111/∞
online
Top