Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application.

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943861

Steam Name: Lui-G
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247541376/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143637824

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/lui-G/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: I speak english and dutch very fluently, I can understand German very well, and i can speak a bit of german too.

TTT related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match or RDM is when a player kills another player that is on their team, for instance, when a Detective kills an Innocent, or when a Traitor kills another Traitor without a valid reason. (When a Traitor kills another Traitor with a trap it usually does not count as RDM).
Scenario: The innocent Player A gets shot by a sniper rifle from far away. Player A then sees Player B who is standing on top of the lighthouse holding a sniper rifle. Player A proceeds to run to the lighthouse and he or she then kills Player B. This is RDM because Player A had insufficient evidence to kill Player B.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Example 1: When a player sees another player killing a proven innocent, a detective is the best example.
Scenario 1: Player A sees Player B kill a detective and then running away without ID'ing the body. In this scenario, Player A can call a valid KOS on Player B.

Example 2: When someone runs over 1 or more unidentified bodies without identifying them.
Scenario 2: Player A sees Player B running over 1 or more unidentified bodies. Player A then proceeds to call KOS on Player B with a valid reason.

Example 3: When someone is holding a T weapon without mentioning it first.
Scenario 3: Player A sees Player B holding a T weapon, (Knife, Newton Launcher, M98B, etc). Player B has not mentioned that he has a T weapon beforehand. Player A then proceeds to call KOS on Player B with a valid reason.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

Example 1: When Player A tries to get back at Player B because Player A thought he saw Player B kill Player C.
Scenario 1: Player A hears shots and then hears someone scream and fall down dead. He gets there within 10 seconds and then sees Player B running away from the body. Player A then proceeds to call KOS on Player B because Player A thought Player B was the killer of Player C. In this scenario Player A does not have nearly enough evidence to call Player B the killer of Player C.

Example 2: A player calls KOS on another player for micspamming
Scenario 2: Player B is micspamming. Player A finds it very annoying and decides to not inform or ask an admin for help, but instead decides to kill Player B. In this scenario, Player A is not allowed to kill Player B, because killling because of micspam is not a valid reason.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):

I am a great, great fan of TTT. I have been playing TTT for what i think is more than a year. I have been playing on other servers mostly but not long ago i tried out the ZARPgaming TTT server, and it was great. The best server i have played on in a long, long time. The community is amazing, and most staff members do their jobs very well. However, i feel like i could be a great help to the staff team. Here's why.

I just finished high school, which means that i am going to be online much, much more. However, I always feel like there is not enough staff online on the moments that i'm playing. Usually when i'm playing there are only one or two staff members playing on the server at that time, and it really bothers me. I just know that i could mean so much to helping the community.

I always try to help and maintain order in the servers when there is no staff online. Giving oppertunity for new players to learn how the game works by helping them learn step by step without getting mad or making jokes about how bad they are. But having some rank in the staff would really help me keep the servers clean and fun for new AND experienced players to play on.

I am very familliar with being in the lead, as i have previously been admin for usually small, but sometimes big minecraft servers when i was younger. I also have a lot of experience with the rules on the ZARPgaming servers, and i respect them all. They are all well thought of, and that is one of the things i like about the game/servers..

I would say that i am semi-well known in the ZARPgaming community, as i use voicechat often (without micspamming ofcourse) and people usually seem to enjoy my company. I also try my best to bring or maintain a happy and positive attitude to the server, but i also keep myself and others calm and mature.

And i am planning on being active on the server for atleast 4 or 3 hours a day because i now have a long summer break, and i would be so happy if i could spend all of this time to help keep the servers clean, and fun to play on.

This rounds off my application. Thanks for taking your time to read it through. I would love getting feedback, so please comment if you can. If there are any other applicant i wish them all the best of luck.
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Nick0GR. Reason: Fixed game tracker
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943867

Moved to the correct section for you.

Best of luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lui_G

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943876

I was starting to wonder if you were going to apply. You have always shown a great, friendly attitude to both staff and users alike and it is clear that you have put much time and effort into your application.

However, you also have 4 recent punishments when 1 or 2 could have been overlooked. Overall, even if you can get high, consistent activity by the time of the meeting (Sunday 7pm BST), I would like to see you wait until your recents expire before reapplying, if denied. Nevertheless, I still believe you would make a great moderator so best of luck!

:neutralsp:
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sopheric. Reason: Edited in light of recents

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943877

Ramen wrote:
I was starting to wonder if you were going to apply. You have always shown a great, friendly attitude to both staff and users alike and it is clear that you have put much time and effort into your application. Your steamID will have to be confirmed next time you're on the server but currently, it states you have no recent punishments. Overall, if you can get high, consistent activity by the time of the meeting (Sunday 7pm BST), then you would be a great candidate for the position. Best of luck!

:plussp:

That is his steamID, just checked it with the server logs. You currently have 4 recent punishments all from the last 3 days. These punishments stay recent for 2 weeks so I would personally like to see another week to show you can follow the rules better, as a moderator you're going to be enforcing the rules and if you break them you cannot follow them you won't be able to enforce them properly.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Aek177.

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943879

In the oncoming week i will be online on the server for surely 4 hours a day. I think this would be a great time to prove that i am worthy. I will do my absolute best. Thanks alot for your feedback!
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943884

Aek177 wrote:
Ramen wrote:
I was starting to wonder if you were going to apply. You have always shown a great, friendly attitude to both staff and users alike and it is clear that you have put much time and effort into your application. Your steamID will have to be confirmed next time you're on the server but currently, it states you have no recent punishments. Overall, if you can get high, consistent activity by the time of the meeting (Sunday 7pm BST), then you would be a great candidate for the position. Best of luck!

That is his steamID, just checked it with the server logs. You currently have 4 recent punishments all from the last 3 days. These punishments stay recent for 2 weeks so I would personally like to see another week to show you can follow the rules better, as a moderator you're going to be enforcing the rules and if you break them you cannot follow them you won't be able to enforce them properly.

As I said, his steamID had to be confirmed as initially it did show none. It was actually STEAM_0:0:143637824 instead of STEAM_1:0:143637824 which was posted before. Thanks for fixing it on the application, I will be adjusting my feedback in light of recents as well.
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943887

You’ve put loads of effort into making your application detailed and well written, however as Aek said, you currently have 4 recent punishments so it may be better to wait a while and prove that you can follow the rules for a long amount of time
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943888

You are right. I know i can though, it’s just a matter of watching out better. Thanks alot for your feedback.
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943916

Your application is very detailed and i know you have a good attitude from previous times i have spoken to you in game, guess you have like 4 punishments but 2 will go away from what fellow staff members have said. But your activity is bad.
Good Luck.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943973

Your application is very detailed and you say you will be on this week. But, as others have said, you have 4 recent punishments which could show a lack of understanding of the rules.

Good Luck!

• Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943981

Ramen wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Ramen wrote:

As I said, his steamID had to be confirmed as initially it did show none. It was actually STEAM_0:0:143637824 instead of STEAM_1:0:143637824 which was posted before. Thanks for fixing it on the application, I will be adjusting my feedback in light of recents as well.
Nice to see staff being extra careful when making sure users have the correct steamid in their apps now.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Winged Dragon of Raa, Sopheric

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #943985

I fixed your game tracker, I suggest applying again next week with more activity (about 2 weeks) and no recent punishments. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #944133

Thanks for your feedback! In order to remove some of my warning i will be having to wait a week, in which a can also really improve my activity.
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #944136

I agree. But i’m sorry for sending the wrong steam ID. It was a stupid mistake. Thanks for your feedback!
  • Lui_G
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #944740

Good luck!
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #944747

I read from aek that you have 4 recents that wont help much give it another week or 2 but you have detailed app so
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #944832

You currently have 4 recents which is quite a hefty amount so i don't think you will get accepted this week but the week after maybe.

• Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #944918

If what Aek has said is right, You having 4 recent punishments then i feel you need to wait to fully understand the rules before becoming staff. As a staff member you are supposed to inforce the rules and showing you know them fairly well, Thats why if you have more recent this suggests that you dont fully understand the rules and suggests to us that you might need more time.

Activity ingame could be better as you only just played for around 4 days currently.

The application you made is fairly large with alot of detail.

Overall i feel you could wait alteast another week or two for your recents to lower and during that time having high activity that is consistent would also benefit you. Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #945107

Hello Lui-G,

Truly a waste in my opinion. Your application is very detailled and shows a sincere wish to join our staff steam.

But if you have 4 recent punishments, that would not be possible in my opinion to accept you and train you.

Show us that you wish to play by the rules and serve as an example for users of our servers.

Good luck
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Moderator] Lui-G's Application. 5 years 10 months ago #945293

Great guy. However, you do have four recents so I find your chances of being accepted this week very low. I would recommend and hope you will apply once they expire.
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

298 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127