Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
(been studying)

Estimated Server Time:
Currently 1270 Minutes - rising daily

Languages I speak:
English

Leadership
I believe that I hold many Leadership capabilities. This Can be shown as I currently Surf Server Owner, SSRP Head Admin and Bhop Head Admin with are leading server positions. On these servers both of the staff teams look up to me as a person and look at me as a leader for team and a person who can lead the server and the currently staff team. I feel like from being a Super Admin on Jailbreak for a little while now and SSRP Head Admin for like 7+months, Bhop Head Admin for 4+months Surf Owner for 11+ months, I feel like I have gained a lot of leadership skills. I feel like Leadership skills is really important to have as a Head Admin due to the fact that all of the Staff team , Mods, Admins and Super Admins look up to you and see how you handle situations within the server. These Staff look up to a higher rank to see their leadership skills to take on for themselves and help them improve as a person and a staff team member. I believe that I am a strong leader and that I can help bring the staff team together. I feel like I also show leadership within meetings and stating my points when its needed, if its accepting a new super admin or voting on a demotion, I try to make everything fair and make sure that the staff team deserve the correct punishment needed. I also watch over staff most days and push them to help out more and where to improve in situations, this helps the staff develop and become stronger for themselves and helps strengthen my leadership skills.

Experience
I feel like I have gained a lot of experience as a lead team member. This is because I have now been apart of the lead team for over a year, some may say that it doesn't count due to me only recently getting Jailbreak Super Admin but I feel like its been a long time and also due to me having another lead team role which is currently Surf Owner, SSRP Head Admin and Bhop Head Admin. This shows that I have experience as being a head administrator/Owner in one of the servers in the community. However, this Head Admin position may be different as how Jailbreak Head Admin will work as there is a lot more capabilities that you need. But I feel like I have learned most of these from being Surf Owner and SSRP Head Admin. During my time as a Super Administrator I have ask for improvements in places every so often. This helped me gain more and more experience by achieving these improvements and has helped me develop as a lead team member. So far I feel that I have made no mistakes because I haven't been reported on the forums for any issues about my Jailbreak position, I have never really been reported. This shows that I have achieved a lot of experience and know what I am doing so I don't make any mistakes when dealing with situations/staff reports. I believe with the experience I have has shown that I would generally fit into the Head Administrator Team.

Trust
I believe I have a lot of trust within the community. This is because I currently hold three lead team positions SSRP Head Admin, Surf Owner, BHOP Head Admin and I also have TeamSpeak Head Admin. I also currently hold Global Moderator Rank on the forums. This shows that I am a trusted staff member across the whole community and that I can be trusted with the Head Administrator rank within Jailbreak. I feel like all my trust with these powers show that I am an overall trusted community member. Also my trust within all the servers puts the other staffs trust on myself. This level of trust shows that the situations that I handle with be handled in the correct order and not have any issues within the trust wise.

Active
Overall I believe that I am a really active staff member in the community(recent exams, still more exams). This is because I play on all the servers which I'm staff on nearly everyday if I can, this shows that I will always be online when needed at times. If I am not on a server in which I am staff on I'm most likely working on something or busy with something on another server. Activity is a high priority for becoming a Head Admin as you have to be online and trying to help out other players with situations or issues. Also helping out staff around the servers is another reason for having high activity. I feel like I meet these standards of the activity needed for Head Admin as I'm online everyday trying my hardest to help out where I can. Also I get 80 minutes+(Try to get as most as I can daily) each day which is an insane amount. I currently have over 955+ minutes on server one which is good as it shows I'm always online and there when needed. By Next Tuesday my exams will be over and I will be able to get my full activity on all servers including Jailbreak.

Dedication
Overall Everything above links to my insane dedication to the server and the community. It shows that I want to be here to help the community go in the right direction. I feel like everything above links in with my dedication as it just shows how much I do for the server being active, trusted, experienced and also shows my leadership skills. I have been in the community for 4 years now which is a large amount. I have been staff for over 2 years straight now and only recently gained Jailbreak Super Admin due to being an initial Staff members for the server.

My Personality
My personality is to always be a fun guy. I try to keep the staff enjoying the servers as much as I can. I try my best to always be in contact with staff and have good times with them like playing with them , talking with the Everyday etc. In General I'm just a friendly guy who loves helping out players across the community. Also I just have a laugh and banter with some of the current Staff team and also random Players in which brings us closer together and gains trust between us.

Training: There has only been 1 meeting so far and I have tried to train as much people as possible, I currently only have trained Roy Harper and Ella. However, over my time of being a lead team member I have trained many many staff and believe I have good training abilities.

Reports: Now as the past three days of being Jailbreak Super Admin I have tried to do as many reports on the forums as I can. I have handled them well and spoke with the staff members telling them of what they have done wrong on the server and why they were reported.

Other: I have been answering everyone's questions on the forums and replying to applications and suggestions for the server. I have made a level list on the info thread and been active with the recent meeting, posting the meeting outcome. I also made a spreadsheet with everyone's application for last meeting and it helped us a lot.

Thanks for reading my application!

Blocked4SA
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by OnionRings.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943504

Great Candidate for the Role!
:plussp:

Goodluck!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943506

Great guy and with blocked getting Super admin I think that another head admin won't hurt especially with the amount of staff on the server.

good luck
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943510

Literally only a couple of weeks ago a report got accepted proving you can't be trusted with information and shows how immature you are so no thankyou for being head admin other people are more qualified
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 288
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, freebandz

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943524

Boy, give it some time.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943526

Nick0GR wrote:
Boy, give it some time.
Why if I may ask? As I see no reason at all not to apply. There are a lot of Lead team members on the server and even more Staff members, just in the last meeting they accepted like 11 new staff members.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943527

Damn HeadAdmin already, probably one of the best candidates so.

• Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943530

EiPUS wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Boy, give it some time.
Why if I may ask? As I see no reason at all not to apply. There are a lot of Lead team members on the server and even more Staff members, just in the last meeting they accepted like 11 new staff members.

Isn’t it good if more people get accepted? As there is a lot of people who are in the server at once the server needs a lot of staff.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943532

OnionRings wrote:
Active
Overall I believe that I am a really active staff member in the community(recent exams, still more exams). This is because I play on all the servers which I'm staff on nearly everyday if I can, this shows that I will always be online when needed at times. If I am not on a server in which I am staff on I'm most likely working on something or busy with something on another server. Activity is a high priority for becoming a Head Admin as you have to be online and trying to help out other players with situations or issues. Also helping out staff around the servers is another reason for having high activity. I feel like I meet these standards of the activity needed for Head Admin as I'm online everyday trying my hardest to help out where I can. Also I get 80 minutes+(Try to get as most as I can daily) each day which is an insane amount. I currently have over 955+ minutes on server one which is good as it shows I'm always online and there when needed. By Next Tuesday my exams will be over and I will be able to get my full activity on all servers including Jailbreak.

• Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, dankek

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943534

Jugger wrote:
Literally only a couple of weeks ago a report got accepted proving you can't be trusted with information and shows how immature you are so no thankyou for being head admin other people are more qualified
I’m pretty sure it came out that he got framed with that.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943535

@Eddie wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Are you dumb dumb?
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: freebandz, Mattors

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943537

Sada. wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Are you dumb dumb?
Most likely.

Edit - Nevermind I remember, it was the leaking game files that he got framed for, my bad.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by eddie..

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943539

@Eddie wrote:
Sada. wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Are you dumb dumb?
Most likely.

A recent CM banned member tried saying that OnIon leaked server files when he didnt, Jugger is on about the System situatuon when Onion leaked the video of System calling him a hard R
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943541

Sada. wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Sada. wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Are you dumb dumb?
Most likely.

A recent CM banned member tried saying that OnIon leaked server files when he didnt, Jugger is on about the System situatuon when Onion leaked the video of System calling him a hard R
Yeah sorry I just realised
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943545

gl
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943547

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943552

:support:

Don't really like you at all lad but you do your job and you do it well.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943564

• MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943581

Sada. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Active

I know my activity is low on my other servers and I have stated it’s due to exams and I don’t get much time due to studying etc, my exams will be done soon and I will be back to normal.

I also have been playing JB since launch due to it being a new server and something refreshing and new experience for me to play on after playing the same servers for 4 years.

-Thanks for your concern.

Thanks for all the feedback really appreciated.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[Jailbreak Head Admin] Onion's Application 5 years 10 months ago #943597

Great guy

• narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️