Latram

Link to Steam Profile:

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:94686692

Link to GameTracker for the server:

Languages I speak:
And

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match occurs when a person was Eliminated without a proper reason. Example for that would be when the Warden orders everyone to crouch and follow him, yet everybody does it and he decided to gun them all down. Another Example for RDM being if the Warden says It's Execution day and the Prisoners hide inside their Cells, yet the Guards decide to go inside and kill mentioned Prisoners.

Give 3 examples of an automatic Freeday:
An automatic Freeday occurs at the first round after a Map change, as well as it occurs when the cells are Opened before orders by the Warden are given and or the Cells aren't Opened before 8:30. A third example for an automatic Freeday is when the Warden was killed and nobody else can take his Spot.

How would you deal with a warden with no mic?:
I'd firstly explain to the User that he cannot be a Warden if he doesn't own/use a functioning microphone, after that, I'd properly deal with this Situation by getting an Admin to change his Team and or Slay him to cause a freeday.

Choose one rule not already mentioned in the application and explain it in detail:
Rule 2.3 and 3.3, The Cell doors have to remain open after the Warden has opened the Doors, as well as Guards, The Warden and or anyone else, cannot Block any kind of Door with their Body an Example for mentioned Rules being The Warden Opening the Doors to let the Prisoners out yet after that, he Closes them again to prevent people camping in it to leave it after. That'd be against the Rules.

Why I should be chosen:(we recommend around 100 words)
I think I should be chosen as Jailbreak Moderator due to my previous Experience as a Staff Member in general and overall my Good and respectful Attitude and presence within the Community. I seem to enjoy Jailbreak and encountered a lot of Rulebreak in those 3 Days the Server has been released for. I feel like I could be a great addition to the Moderator team and could help out the Staff Team in general. Even tho I basically got all my Gametime today, I think you can believe me when I say I will keep my Activity up and Improve on it.
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Latram.
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Moderator] Latram's Application 5 years 10 months ago #942433

Good application and a very friendly guy.
Good luck Latram!
:support:
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

[Jailbreak Moderator] Latram's Application 5 years 10 months ago #942441

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Jailbreak Moderator] Latram's Application 5 years 10 months ago #942527

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Jailbreak! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Jailbreak team.

Before you get started, a SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Jailbreak Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 8.30PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40