steamcommunity.com/id/viaDragonz
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:86913795
Link to GameTracker for the server:
Gametracker

Languages I speak:

English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is killing a player for no reason. In Jailbreak, this only really applies to the Guards team. For example, a guard kills a prisoner despite the prisoner following the warden's orders as well as not having been ordered to be executed by the warden.

Give 3 examples of an automatic Freeday:
1. Round after a map change
2. The warden is killed
3. Cell doors are opened before the warden can give orders

How would you deal with a warden with no mic?:
If it is the player's first time making the mistake, I would verbally warn him telling him that he cannot become a warden without a mic. I would then demote the player from warden as a warden is not allowed to use chat commands instead of a mic. If the player repeatedly becomes warden without a mic, I would warn him and ban him from becoming warden.

Choose one rule not already mentioned in the application and explain it in detail:

Cell doors may not be opened by any prisoner at any time. They may only be opened by guards after the warden has given his orders, has died, or does not have a mic. If they are opened by a prisoner, it is punishable. If they are opened by a guard and the warden: has a mic, is still alive, and has not yet given his orders, it is punishable as it ruins the round.

I believe I am a good candidate for moderator due to the amount of experience I have with this gamemode and staffing in general. I estimate that I have ~100-200 hours sunk into this gamemode on multiple different servers. I am extremely familiar with how this gamemode operates. I am also familiar with staffing in this community. I am an ex-SSRP Administrator. If you add up the time I have spent as staff on SSRP, it is around 9 months. Due to this, I am very familiar with the Staff Ethos and I know how to correctly handle situations as staff. While experience from SSRP may not directly correlate to staffing on Jailbreak, some things carry over. This includes, handling situations where both parties are in an argument, giving punishments fairly according to the Ethos, etc. I also am very familiar with this set of rules as most of them are similar to other servers I have played on. The JB Staff Team needs that right now. I believe I could be an exceptional JB staff member. I truly love this gamemode. :)

Thanks for reading! :cheer:

I am very much looking for feedback. Please feel free to leave some below. ;)
  • Dragonz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bhop gamer
  • Thanks received: 99
Ex - SSRP Moderator x3 | February 2017 - September 2017
Ex - SSRP Administrator | September 2017 - February 2018
Ex - Jailbreak Moderator | RIP
R7 5800X3D | RTX 3060 Ti
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Moderator] viaDragonz' Application 5 years 10 months ago #940997

Only thing I could say is to get your activity up by Sunday, you seem to know of how things actually work on the server and actually know how it be warden, best of luck!

You also have a nicely laid out and neat application.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragonz

[Jailbreak Moderator] viaDragonz' Application 5 years 10 months ago #942634

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Jailbreak! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Jailbreak team.

Before you get started, a SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Jailbreak Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 8.30PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragonz
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

184 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun