SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:74658569

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AA%20H...arpgaming.com:27035/

Estimated Server Time:
Long time Long time idk 200 hours+

Languages I speak:

-= Promotion Details =-
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel like I have been Admin long enough and want an upgrade. I have been Admin for 2 weeks . I have been in plenty of situations where I helped players get around on the server and they were happy after. I really like helping people and with Super Admin I can even train new staff members to become even better than me to clean up the server and make it a fun environment for everyone.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

- Friendly
I am very friendly in-game and to other staff members. If someone has a problem they can come to me and I will help them with what I can.

- Active + Dedicated
I've been really active lately and planning on keeping it this way. My dedication to Zarp is enormous. I try to help the server get even better than it is now. I try to come up with ideas to make the server more fun, or try finding bugs so they can be fixed. I try to make it comfortable for new staff members, just talking to them in general helps a lot.

- Trust + Experience
I am trusted with powers and use them in a serious and adult way. In my opinion I have enough experience as an Admin. This shows that I'm experienced enough for the Super Administrator role in my opinion.

- Forums
I try to be as active as possible on the forums, from applying to deathrun apps to just simply reading report abuses and watch SA+ handling them. I do this to learn from them.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
One time I was playing and 2 moderators started to argue trough admin chat about who was going to handle the AFK guy. I tried to calm them down but they didn't stop arguing. I wanted to contact an Sa+ but at that time I didn't have any in my friends list. So I tried again to calm them down. Then they finally stopped and listened to me. By then the AFK guy already left but at least they stopped arguing.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Firstly I would reply something like "I will handle this!", so the other staff members know I'm handling this report.
Then I would read through the report thoroughly, and check the evidence the players has given. After that I will contact the staff member to hear what happened from his point of view. This I would write down. Then at the end I would look at it once again and make a conclusion.

If its accepted:

Hello, %username%, after reading trough your report and getting the information I needed from both sides, I have came to a conclusion:

This will be:
#Accepted

I've spoken with the staff member and he is sorry for what he did. He is aware of his mistake. Thanks for the report! In the next meeting we will discuss what the punishment will be.

If its denied:

Hello, %username%, after reading trough your report and getting the information I needed from both sides, I have came to a conclusion:
This will be:
#Denied

There is not enough evidence of the staff member abusing one of his powers. There is no action needed.
Thanks for the report!

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First I would contact the staff member and say him that the ban length is for an excessive amount of time. I would explain what the right amount of time is in this situation. I would guide him through the process of reducing the ban length and give some tips on the right amount of time in certain situations.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would help him with dealing this situation. I would first calm him down, so he can take on this situation. If he is stressed out he can't think straight and maybe give the player the wrong punishment. Then I would guide him through the process of what to do. If it is as simple as warning someone, to banning a player I would help them. Then I would ask him if he needs any more explanation of the ulx commands he has.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First I would contact the staff member who is accusing him for breaking rules trough private chat. I would ask what the story is and if he has any evidence. If they don't have evidence I can't take action against the other staff member. If he has evidence I would look at it. If you can clearly see that the staff member is breaking a rule I would say that he needs to make a report on the forums to report the staff member. This is so the lead team knows about the situation.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First I would speak with the staff members separately, to hear both sides of the story. Then I would let them speak to each other in a room to fix the problem they have. If it can't be fixed by the easy way I am going to be harder on them. Telling them that what they are doing can lead to a demotion.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First I would tell the staff member to stop breaking the rule. I would let an HA know about the situation. Then if he continues to break the rules with his powers I would contact an HA to demote the person so that he can't break rules again. Then in the next lead team meeting there will be a vote about if the staff member gets his powers back or not.
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #940779

wrong timing dude
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #940794

The thing is you only learnt today that you CANNOT handle your own warn appeals...
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1213

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #940796

You need more experience and handle more forum related topics. :minussp:
You also lack the ability to take pressure from players which I realised when I spoke to you a couple weeks ago and you stated something I shall not disclose.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Boxy.

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #940803

Simply put, I think you need much more experience as an admin.

:minussp:
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #940850

Thank you guys for the feedback i will work on that this week !
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #940913

seems like a friendly guy :plussp:
  • Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 139

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941004

I currently do not thing you are ready to become a lead team member as you shown today that you don’t know much. I believe you need to wait a lot more time and try to not get any reports on any of the servers you are staff on, also ask the current lead team members on deathrun seeing on what you actually need to improve on. I’m sure they will be able to tell you a good few things you will be able to work on over time.

Also does deathrun really need a new super admin, I swear they got one like a week or two ago and there hasn’t been any issues with needing a lead team member so it seems that no one is really needed for a promotion as well.

Anyways best of luck with your application.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy, 123123123

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941192

you have proven you need much more experience in the servers you are staff on after some of the incidents on the forums and on jailbreak. as onion said, try to not get on any reports of the servers you staff on. as deathrun already have enough lt members we will only accept the most outstanding staff members unless we need more lead team members.

take this as a hint. goodluck buddy!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941193

You lack experience and anger management. Keep on working hard and I'm sure that one day you'll get it.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941254

Nick0GR wrote:
You lack experience and anger management. Keep on working hard and I'm sure that one day you'll get it.

the last time i was verry angry was a week ago.....
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941263

HappyDead000 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

that's not true. you have recently cursed at me on teamspeak because i was talking to someone else about something and i didn't answer you in your question. you need to be calm and be patient. i'm not gonna stop my conversation just to answer you on something that isn't as important, even though i still answered your question. i don't wanna start up an argument so i'm not replying again.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941774

Lets start shall we

Under How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator you write "i feel like i have been admin long enough and want an upgrade" under here you can clearly see that you are power hungry and if we continue reading you have been admin for 2 weeks i waited Months on getting SA 2 weeks?! Way to early

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? here you say you are very friendly in game to other staff members but when i have been on ts and we are causally talking you just want everyone to be quiet as an SA you will also get staff of teamspeak and if you want everyone to be quiet when we are playing shows that you don't go off as friendly. Trust and Experience under here you tell good that you have been trusted with powers Yes but you arent really experienced after 2 weeks of being staff ill tell you that take more. Under forums you write you are active yes might be true but i have seen you make an report abuse because someone Said in an aggressive tone towards you gonna get demoted you know what you do then TELL LEAD TEAM don't go around the forums just making a post to create attention towards him it can clearly easily been handled by contacting LT

Under situations
OK here you have a good example but do you have anything else i mean this could be handled by an admin as they can listen to higher ups and i know for a fact LT is very active on ts next time try to go on there to check out. and a tip for an Ex HA try to talk to them via Voice that makes many times things a lot easier then just typing away on your keyboard

Explaining how you would review and handle a abuse report
Great this section shows lead team capabilities

Staff member bans an user for an excessive amount of time
Here you can see that there isn't really a Guide for how long you should ban people for so saying like an Exact time isn't needed as every situation is different and you can't ban everyone that broke that rule for the same time as they could be more severe then others.

Under Staff member is struggling dealing with an user
you write about Explaining ulx commands? that doesn't have anything with the situation at all and he should all ready know them after all they got Trained to know that command so i don't think you would need to do this in this kind of situation.

A staff member is accusing another staff member of breaking rules.
You write that he has to make a report on the forums? No as an LEAD team member you can clearly handle the situation under a meeting or so by taking the staff member in a private chat and talk to him if it was accidental or if he did it on purpose and you dont need to make it public on the forums that's not needed at all and i think you should really spend some more time waiting instead of just applying for SA as you clearly don't fully know what you do as an LT

a staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member
Um here you just say im gonna here the story then im going to make you talk in private if you dont fix it then imma demote you here you clearly lack knowledge as a lead team member you see you can just talk it out with them come to a deal dont threaten them that this can lead to a demotion your supposed to guide them not do that.

you spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users how do you approach

ok here your just telling him to stop if not you would just make an head admin deal with it um as an Super administrator your allowed to do whats called an "emergency demotion" too and then you can talk to the staff member asking him why he was doing it and then you can tell in the lead team meeting what he had to say.

Heres my finale verdict:
:minussp:
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941809

You should definitely get more experience before going for SA, you have a lot to work on and until you improve on the points Alex pointed out my vote is no.

Good luck!
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941810

HappyDead000 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

lol no, no less than 2 hours ago
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941818

As a staff member on JB, you told the server to kill themselves, you are no where near deserving of such as high role
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941822

Looks detailed good candidate, goodluck!

:plussp:
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #944408

bump
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #944414

Nice guy, i do agree that you need to work on your anger/patience but good luck!
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satire, Tamaninja

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #944476

OnionRings wrote:
I currently do not thing you are ready to become a lead team member as you shown today that you don’t know much. I believe you need to wait a lot more time and try to not get any reports on any of the servers you are staff on, also ask the current lead team members on deathrun seeing on what you actually need to improve on. I’m sure they will be able to tell you a good few things you will be able to work on over time.

Also does deathrun really need a new super admin, I swear they got one like a week or two ago and there hasn’t been any issues with needing a lead team member so it seems that no one is really needed for a promotion as well.

Anyways best of luck with your application.

Yes we got an SA recently but in the SA team we have 3 people and one of them is a bit inactive atm so I guess we need an SA
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds