Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Jailbreak Moderator] Prosyndicate475's Applicatio

[Jailbreak Moderator] Prosyndicate475's Applicatio 5 years 10 months ago #940692

Details:
Steam Name: Prosyndicate475
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Prosyndicate475
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121200822
Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/Prosyndicate4...arpgaming.com:27045/
Languages I speak: English and Spanish (intermediate)
Jailbreak Related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match, otherwise known as RDM, is when a player kills another player without a valid reason. For example, Player X, who is a guard, kills Player Y, who is a prisoner, without any evidence that he has done anything wrong
Give 3 examples of an automatic Freeday:
1. If the guards don’t open the doors before 8:30 or when orders are given to them to open the door then it is a freeday because the guards will want to win by keeping the prisoners in their cells
2. If the warden has no mic then it would be an automatic freeday. This is because they can’t give orders to the prisoners so people who don't look into chat won’t see them.
3. If, at the beginning of the round there are more guards than prisoners it is a freeday because the prisoners can’t win as they are outnumbered
How would you deal with a warden with no mic?:
I would first say to the warden that if he has any mic he should use it as his position is very important in the game. Then, if he didn’t have a mic I would remove him from the warden and tell him to not go for warden if he didn’t have a mic. If he continued to become warden I would kick him.
Choose one rule not already mentioned in the application and explain it in detail:
Last request (rule for guards) when a player is making his/her last request the guards can’t interfere until after 30 seconds because the user making the request may be time wasting.
Why I should be chosen:(we recommend around 100 words)
I think that I should be chosen as a moderator because I have another position on Zarp and I have had others outside of this community. This shows that I can be trusted and I am experienced in handling situations. Also, I am on Teamspeak every time I go onto servers so I am available if anyone needs me and I will be able to go on the server nearly every day in case I am needed. By being a moderator on this server I will also be able to look at the new applications for positions on the server and as I would be one I would know what type of staff members the server wants. Lastly, I think that I have a good attitude towards other players and staff and am very friendly so if anyone needs help they can just come and ask me.
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Moderator] Prosyndicate475's Applicatio 5 years 10 months ago #940703

What's up with people applying in the first week? If they accept anyone with only 3 days of activity I'm gonna be genuinely surprised.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Jailbreak Moderator] Prosyndicate475's Applicatio 5 years 10 months ago #940797

Just saying, I won't be voting yes for anyone who hasn't had previous jailbreak experience, and also there's such thing as a warden/guard ban
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Jailbreak Moderator] Prosyndicate475's Applicatio 5 years 10 months ago #940996

You defo need more activity and interact more with the staff team and users on the server as I barely seen you on today and I was on since launch.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653

[Jailbreak Moderator] Prosyndicate475's Applicatio 5 years 10 months ago #942637

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Jailbreak! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to interact more to show understanding of the gamemode and rules.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

319 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
21/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40