STEAM_0:1:91439051

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Here

Estimated Server Time:
~41 Hours

Languages I speak:
Finnish and English.

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
My time as moderator has been short but there has been a few situations where being admin would've been useful. I have faced and handled multiple situations the best i can as moderator. I feel i could be more useful as admin

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
This one time there was person who continuously mic and chat spammed and eventually started to spam with guns which harmed other users. I did my job as moderator muted globally and stripped weapon, then he decided to Ltap to avoid mute. Then i scrolled through my friend list to see quickly if any admin+ is on . I decided just kick him as there was none, all i can do as moderator. After kicked i started to go through staff team list in game to see if any admin+ is on but there was none online probably because it was too early to be on (about noon :p).

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello user.
Congratulations, you are now part of Bhop staff team as moderator, here are things you should know and possess.

On server, you should have positive attitude all the time, whether it was handling situations or just helping new players out. Staff can't break the rules in any way and if you are unsure about certain things, you can always ask from other staff team members. Here are some commands you have as moderator:

Mute: You have 2 different mutes, mute chat (/chatmute), mute global (/voicemute) basically chat mute mutes chat and global mute mutes mic needed if someone micspams or chatspam being racist etc.
Freeze: Basically freezes player so this person can't move or do anything (/freeze)
Slay: Slays the player if player exploits or something (/slay)
Kick: Kicks player needed for example if player continuously breaks rules
Strip weapons: Takes players weapon away, needed if someone spams guns to harm others gameplay (/stripweapon)

You can use commands through tab menu or typing in chat for example /chatmute <players name>

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would reply to admin that is handling the appeal and share thoughts with that admin and accept it since it is this players first ban and is truly sorry. I would also contact the player and warn if does that kind of stuff again, there will come ban again!

Why I should be promoted:
I should be promoted because, i am friendly to players on the server, talk with most of them. I know how to handle situations since i am superadmin on Deathrun and i have experience handling situations on bhop when i was previous(ly?) admin. I would say i do not have enough game time but within these hours i already have learned the way to handle situations on bhop. I'm almost always on when on bhop (not timefarming) and able to do my job when other staff members aren't online because i mostly play when there is no other staff or they're afk .

Extra Information:
Slightly edited from last app
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Admin] Lemon's application 5 years 10 months ago #940498

But you are too good?

:plussp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Bhop Admin] Lemon's application 5 years 10 months ago #940524

i don't think bhop allows hackers to apply for staff. :)

<3
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Bhop Admin] Lemon's application 5 years 10 months ago #940542

Welcome back man! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Bhop Admin] Lemon's application 5 years 10 months ago #942504

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
3/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop