Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939331

Steam Name: mrpilotpigeon
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Very_Salty
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208365033
Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/mrpilotpigeon/
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Salty/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: RDM - killing another player on the same team, on purpose, this can be joining gunfights without knowing , killing afk's, killing another because you want their weapon, revenge from previous round or being annoying. You cannot kill another player without a good reason, if you have no actual reason to kill someone and only kill them on suspicion because they might have done something traitorous like ID a lot of bodies in the feed but you have no idea whether they killed them or not. Also force testing can only be done by a Detective and an innocent cannot kill someone who wont test else it is RDM. Pushing someone off the edge is RDM. KOS only if you see them do something KOSable
Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
KOS- Not identifying, unidentified bodies
Reason- if you see somebody walking past unidentified bodies and ignoring them
KOS- Traitor activity
Reason- watching someone kill an innocent without reason or kos, someone attacks you, using traitor weapons without saying you have one and entering the T room and throwing away gold or diamond blocks
KOS- False Communication(subjective)
Reason- False KOSing people and Tbaiting(saying you are a T)

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
NOT KOS- Skin or Location
Reason- You cannot call KOS on a location (such as "kos tower or tester") and you cannot call KOS on someones skin (such as "kos shark or anime girl") has to the players name
NOT KOS- Suspicion
Reason- Somebody is near dead ID'd bodies or shots were fired in their direction but you could not see them, and other suspicious activity with no evidence

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I play on the server a lot (Elite rank) and i am friends with everyone there, i didn't play for a while due to college but that's over and now i am going to start playing almost every night past 12am when no mods are online, so there are a lot of RDMers(i know i dont have 2 weeks yet but i will), i have been recommend by other mods to apply because i understand the rules well, im fair and im not toxic. The only warnings i have are from when i first started playing, and one active for killing the wrong person by accident. I help out new players with the rules and i honestly enjoy being a mod (in other games) and i am always fair when i get reported or i report.

Thanks ~ Salty
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by A_Bad_Artist.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939332

I can see you have very good understanding of the rules and your application is really good. Your biggest problem might just be the recent activity as you do not have even a week yet. This may be overlooked if you manage to get good activity for the rest of the week.

I have seen you in game myself but cannot remember how you behaved so I am looking forward into hearing from those who do

The meeting will be this sunday and is held at 7pm BST after the meeting results will be posted here on your application and a separate post will be made congratulating those who get accepted. Good luck!
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939335

This is an extremely detailed and well constructed application. You have shown a great understanding of rules and I do enjoy playing with you when you're online. I think you will make an excellent moderator and I wish you the best of luck on your acceptance.

:support:
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939339

For you explanation on RDM you state you cant RDM as a traitors this is false as traitors can kill other traitors and it is considered RDM, Other than that your explanation on RDM is fairly good.

You have fairly low recent activity, We recommend around 2 weeks of activity by the meeting you will have less than one week. Activity allows use to see you can follow the rules during your time on the server aswell as showing use you are dedicated to the server.

In game you seem like a nice person at times, I have only had one problem with you although you did say sorry for what you said. Overall a friendly person on the server to both staff and players.

I believe you have one recent punishment for RDM, If you can try not to get anymore recents that would be best for you to stand a higher chance at getting staff. We as a staff team need to know how to follow the rules and set a good example for the rest of the staff team and players, This is the main reason why having as low as possible recent punishment count is good thing.

Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939341

DrConor
yeah your right i know that i just didnt say, my bad
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by A_Bad_Artist.

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939390

Just get that activity up!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939424

You do seem to know the rules, but I would suggest for you to explain a bit better the RDM part (don’t worry that isn’t as important though).

Other than that, I see that you have high, inconsistent activity, and we normally ask for two weeks of consistent activity. Also, I can see lonelydodo supports you, meaning you have proved to know the rules.
Overall, good candidate
:plussp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939446

Good application and so is your activity so far though we do recommend 2 weeks of high, consistent activity with the reason having been stated before. You are quite friendly in-game and I can see you have a good understanding of the rules as well. You do have one recent punishment for RDM however, which was given earlier today I believe so try and not get anymore for the time being. Taking everything to mind, I'm going to be neutral but as long as nothing comes up between now and the meeting on Sunday, you can count on my vote so good luck!

:neutralsp:
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939451

Salty,
Your attitude in game is good when i have played with you and your application is good, but your activity is okay. Buy you also have 2 recent punishment, which could be over looked. Get your activity up and keep up the good attitude and it will be a yes from me,
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939685

Good application, you clearly know the rules. You have had high activity so keep that up until this Sunday for the meeting.

:plussp:

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #939719

Your application is OK but could use some improvement in what RDM is section. Also, get your activity up this week!

Good luck!

:neutralsp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #940538

If you keep up your amazing activity you'll have my vote. Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] A_Bad_Artist (Salty)'s Application 5 years 10 months ago #942432

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

You have 2 very recent punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin