Estimated Server Time:
223 hours.
Languages I speak:
All Balkans Languages
English
German
Learning Norwegian

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1. Let's say a player decides to come on and does Mass RDM (3+ kills) and leaves, that would result in a one day ban.
2. A player has 11+ resents (warnings) which would result in a ban. (Also depending on if one of those is a ban or not)
3. Banning cheaters with solid evidence that they were cheating. .

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Obviously since it's their first ban and if said player worked hard on his appeal it would be considered. Would check in with someone else on their opinion as well. All depends on what kind of cheating it was. But I myself would accept his Appeal.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):.
I am honestly bored of being Moderator, I stay up late and sometimes theres no admins on that late to properly punish people who just come on to Mass RDM and then leave to avoid punishment. I was admin before so I could go through the training for admin a lot quicker. I might not be attending meetings as often as I used to due to some complications with my Teamspeak on my PC, but I'm sure I wont be needed in most cases.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
I wasn't on the last weeks meeting due to some private things I was dealing with but I will surely be on this weeks meeting. I also know my application could have been better but I'm really bad at writing these, hope you understand.
Much love! <3
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Samo rejv i debele zene!
  • Thanks received: 33
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939289

You have great activity, and you do your job well. The one thing I will point out is that you included banning cheaters in your appropriate ban situations, which as an admin you’ll never actually be able to do, even with solid evidence. Apart from that though, your application is good and I see you fit for this promotion.

:plussp:

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by eddie..

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939301

Great guy and a good mod, I highly recommend him getting this promotion
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939351

I believe you do a good job on the server and you indeed are a old staff member and thus can be trusted to know most of these things but im going to nitpick here to state that 3rd reason to ban that you gave is actually invalid as admins do not have tools that allows them to identify cheaters so in case you see someone cheating you should contact an SA+

Good luck!
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939355

Your application is good though you should follow up on the point just mentioned by Dodo as it's indeed invalid and would require a SA+. Other than that, you have great activity. I haven't been on much at the same times as you so can't say much else but other staff are saying you do a good job currently. Overall, I think you would be a good candidate for the position. Good luck!

• Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939374

Accused me of changing my story and then claimed killing someone for unidentified bodies was RDM,then said I was "innocent" because the guy killed another innocent even though that wasn't my claim. You need more time
:minussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939378

Kyber wrote:
Accused me of changing my story and then claimed killing someone for unidentified bodies was RDM,then said I was "innocent" because the guy killed another innocent even though that wasn't my claim. You need more time
It was never claimed that killing people when they ignore un ID’ed bodies is RDM, the point is that you left the server with the reports on you so the staff member had no choice other than to believe the victim. Just leave it now.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939382

@Eddie wrote:
Kyber wrote:
It was never claimed that killing people when they ignore un ID’ed bodies is RDM, the point is that you left the server with the reports on you so the staff member had no choice other than to believe the victim. Just leave it now.
I'm not talking about that situation Eddie, this is entirely different
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939383

Your application is good except that admins can’t ban for hacking (only SA+). Your activity is high and consistent and you are friendly in game.

Good luck!

• Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939384

Kyber wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Kyber wrote:
I'm not talking about that situation Eddie, this is entirely different
Oh, apologies then.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939434

Already had this rank, should get it again
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939457

Oxy,
You are a great guy and i think you deserve this promotion. You have great activity and you do your job well, and you know the rules well. The only thing is if you find a cheater contact a SA+ and record the cheater for evidence.
Good luck.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939460

You're friendly to both staff an players, You can sometimes fail to do reports although when you do them you do them fairly well.You know the rules fairly well although I feel others have said this but you cant punish cheaters as a Admin only Superadmins and up can deal with them.

Overall a good candidate for admin.

Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939466

Okay, let me clear things up. I currently disagree with the current cheating policy hence the last part. SA+ aren't around 24/7. That's just like a little nudge for that part to change. If said Admin records and/or takes pictures or any solid evidence that said player is cheating in any way, they should be able to ban him regardless. You can't really wait for an SA+ to come on while let's say some aimbotter is just killing everyone, spinbotting around. Take a little time to get evidence, as an admin you should be able to take action then and there.
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939469

McOxygen wrote:
Okay, let me clear things up. I currently disagree with the current cheating policy hence the last part. SA+ aren't around 24/7. That's just like a little nudge for that part to change. If said Admin records and/or takes pictures or any solid evidence that said player is cheating in any way, they should be able to ban him regardless. You can't really wait for an SA+ to come on while let's say some aimbotter is just killing everyone, spinbotting around. Take a little time to get evidence, as an admin you should be able to take action then and there.
Its just how the cheating rule is, if you find someone cheating record it and give evidence to a SA+ and it will be talked about in the LT meeting. I' am pretty such no one agrees with it, but it is what it is.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939471

BossComic23 wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
Its just how the cheating rule is, if you find someone cheating record it and give evidence to a SA+ and it will be talked about in the LT meeting. I' am pretty such no one agrees with it, but it is what it is.
No real reason to even discuss it in the Lead Team Meeting, quite a few things have to change in the cheating policy and I intend on helping shape it for the better.
  • McOxygen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939483

McOxygen wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
No real reason to even discuss it in the Lead Team Meeting, quite a few things have to change in the cheating policy and I intend on helping shape it for the better.

It still means you cannot punish ANY FORM of hackers.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939491

McOxygen wrote:

i disagree with you saying SA+'s aren't available most of the time, in my time the current team is one of the most active members with most being able to be contacted within an hour excluding early morning
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: DrConor, BossComic23, DaAwezomeViking, Sopheric

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939493

McOxygen wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
Admins will never be able to ban cheaters and thats the way it should be, its the one part of the hacking policy i agree with. As an admin you have no access to the anti-cheat so cannot have 100% proof that a user is hacking. Even with recordings opinions can still vary which is why they are discussed by a group of people and voted on instead of it being left to one person, this minimises the risk of people being banned falsely for hacking. If someone is blatantly hacking you have a few options: call an SA, record them, or just wait it out, if its so blatant they are likely mass rdming as well so will be banned for other reasons.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[TTT Admin] McOxygen's Application 5 years 10 months ago #939606

McOxygen wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
McOxygen wrote:
Even when it gets taken to the lead team meeting, only a warn is handed out so they shouldn’t be banned either way. (Unless they have previous punishments for it). Also if you are saying you are still going to punish hackers as an admin because you disagree with the policy that will most likely get you into a lot of trouble
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by eddie..
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop