STEAM_0:1:436697713
Game Tracker:
www.gametracker.com/player/MemesAreGoodW...arpgaming.com:27017/
Time On Sever:
73.5 hours
Languages:
English
Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
It would be appropriate to use the ban command is a player MRDM+LTAP. Meaning player x RDMs 3+ people in one round. Then he is reported 3+ times. The report is handled then the player leaves then game (LTAP) the admin can ban the player for MRDM + LTAP.
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would give the player a second chance if his appeal is good and seams real and that he/she is sorry but if he does it again I would ban him permanently again.
Why I should be promoted:
I should be promoted because I have good activity (I was in New York Saturday-Wednesday) In the morning when I get on I am the only staff online and people have MRDM+LTAPed and I cant do anything about it so if I had the power to ban them it would improve the play for the people. I have handed a lot of reports and now fully understand the rules.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Kim..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937331

This may be your second week being accepted but you have only been staff for about half a week (would be 1 and a half by the time of the meeting). Your application needs more detail, especially in the Player x appeals... part. I would also like to see you staff for more so you gain experience.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kim.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937340

Been a great staff member so far and you have good activity

:plussp:

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937347

what nick said
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937350

You have good activity and a decent application though I would like to see more detail especially in the 'how you would handle' section. That said, from what I've seen when staffing alongside you, I still believe you could do with some more experience as a moderator. Nevertheless, good luck!

:minussp:
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sopheric.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937368

Great guy! Very nice, you always do reports when you can. Though you need a bit more experience I am sure you will get everything you need untill sunday.
Goodluck!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937488

Your application could use some improvement in the appeal section and I think that you should wait another couple of weeks just to get more used to staffing. Your activity is good and you are always handling reports.

Good luck!

:neutralsp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937554

At the moment i think it's a maybe. When i see you online you do an okay job with reports and you don't have to be asked to do reports by others. Your attitude is very good in the game and TeamSpeak. But i think you need more experience with mod before having a promotion.
Meaning player x RDMs 3+ people in one round. Then he is reported 3+ times.
One more thing. If a user MassRDM's it does not matter how many reports they have, we can still take action as long as the logs can back you up.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopheric, Kim.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937558

I think you need more time as the section where you answer an appeal should be the actual answer and not just what you would look at. You are also very inexperienced and I have heard you ask a lot of questions in teamspeak. You don't fully know the rules to my understand and I feel you need a bit more time, good luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937879

Your application needs alot more detail, As it currently stands there is very little detail especially on how you would deal with an appeal on the forums and the why you should be promoted part. You said you cant do anything about people mass rdming and then ltap as a mod you should still punish them, You dont need the ban command to do so.

You only recently got moderator and i still think you need more experience before being promoted to admin.

Overall you need to spend more time as mod before being promoted to admin, I would also like to see an improvement in your application as there is lots of areas on your application that I can see that need some improvement. Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by DrConor.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937909

Application can be more detailed but activity is good and consistent
:neutralsp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937955

Kyber wrote:
I think you need more time as the section where you answer an appeal should be the actual answer and not just what you would look at. You are also very inexperienced and I have heard you ask a lot of questions in teamspeak. You don't fully know the rules to my understand and I feel you need a bit more time, good luck!

Actually no Kyber. The question is "explain how you would handle... " it doesnt spesify it has to be the result of the investigation that is just what people usually do
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #937958

LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Actually no Kyber. The question is "explain how you would handle... " it doesnt spesify it has to be the result of the investigation that is just what people usually do

"How would your response to the appeal be?"
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking, Kim.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #938023

Drconor wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Right..... That one part I missed
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

The following user(s) said Thank You: DrConor, Kim.

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #938085

LonelyDodo wrote:
Drconor wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Either way this was his answer "I would give the player a second chance if his appeal is good and seams real and that he/she is sorry but if he does it again I would ban him permanently again." Now i don't know about you but to me that is him clearly saying that his response to the appeal would be to accept it as long as the user seems genuinely sorry. The only thing i would have picked up on is the last bit because as an admin, if the user is cheating again you are not allowed to ban them.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #938349

Miia wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Drconor wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Either way this was his answer "I would give the player a second chance if his appeal is good and seams real and that he/she is sorry but if he does it again I would ban him permanently again." Now i don't know about you but to me that is him clearly saying that his response to the appeal would be to accept it as long as the user seems genuinely sorry. The only thing i would have picked up on is the last bit because as an admin, if the user is cheating again you are not allowed to ban them.

On top of that neither are admins allowed to handle appeals of punishments they have given
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #939229

LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Drconor wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

On top of that neither are admins allowed to handle appeals of punishments they have given

Wanna hear a joke?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #939230

Jax wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Drconor wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Wanna hear a joke?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As much as the policy is shit, not relevant at all. Also to the rest of you can you please keep comments on topic.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #939232

You seem to be doing an alright job as mod so i don't see any reason for denial. :plussp:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Admin] MemesAreGoodWithKim's Application 5 years 9 months ago #941121

Bump
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam
  • Page: