Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920632

RP Name: LightningDawn (Formerly known as VF PB Ahohbimo (Russian Letters)
Time Zone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/4256456/
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:84843343
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9A%A1Ligh...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/-%3DVF%20PB%3...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - ( No profile ) 0 hours 0 minutes

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9A%A1Ligh...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 50-60 hours, I played a few years back

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match, also known as RDM is a term that means a player is engaging in random death match or killing of another player without a roleplay reason. An example of RDM would be player x comes up to player y and shoots them in the face for no reason. Another example of rdm would be killing people with crossfire intentional or unintentional. Many forms of RDM exist, such as CDM Car Death Match, purposely driving over people on the sidewalk Is not allowed and counts as RDM or more specifically CDM. As I stated before, crossfire counts as rdm and you can and will get punished for it. Shooting an enemy with an explosive weapon while others are nearby without rp reason (Not raiding) is crossfire.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: The term New Life Rule is a rule that states a player may not go back to their previous death location for a fixed period of time and a player under NLR may not come back during a raid. New Life Rule is also like losing your memory after death. Do not interupt any role play during New Life Rule. A timer is displayed at the top of the screen to indicate when you can come back and the duration of NLR. Placing Hits on your murder after death during NLR will count as an offense. Disruption can also be warning people to put weapons away or weapon checking people in your death district can get you punished or verbally warned.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. Check the logs if any and see who engaged in action first. If there are no logs then both players will be verbally warned as there are 2 sides to the story and both players will be watched. Use of evidence will also be used such as previous warns and punishments and rule break history. Without solid evidence I can not do anything. Trickery can be used to identify lies as well, but it isn't the most efficient method, but rather without solid evidence it is best to keep an eye out on the person and watch for constant reports against him or her. Overall for this situation there is not much I can do except keep an eye on both players to identify who is lying and properly punish the liar and rule breaker. The final verdict will be thoroughly thought through using factual data, not half assed data assumed by previous actions or biased witness.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. Check the logs and time and see if it is past NLR time (3 mins) and warn the player that broke the rules. Talk with fellow staff if any to see if they saw the NLR tag above their head. Check time stamps and who engaged in battle first. Check previous offenses to help decide verdict. Keep an eye out on the suspect and check the victim every now and then to ensure the victim is not purposely lying to get the suspect punished.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): I should be chosen because I believe I can make ZARP a more clean place where players can be without being rdmed. I am on in the morning,evening and up til 2 AM and I am able to watch players and respond to rulebreakers when I can. I am very experienced as a staff without basically 1000 hours as a staff. I played Gmod mostly on a community known as Vertical Fortress. I have experience with Deathrun,TTT,Murder, and Darkrp our group is large and I have gone through many ranks dealing with many commands and reports. Our group steamcommunity.com/groups/Vertical_Fortress has shutdown due to the busy owner having too much work.. I am able to deal with situations with minimal commands and I am adapted to new power without abuse. I have gone through Helper, Mod, Admin, Super Admin, and Co Owner. I am fair, active, and relatively kind. I have also been an operator on Outcast Central ZRP. Overall I should be Moderator because I have seen recent RDMing and they think they can roam freely and break rules and ruin all the players lives, I don't think so because I will be there to stop them.
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Ahohbimo.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920633

I do have one warn for harassment and I understand if that effects my chances, but I apologize for that. I was having a little fun just saying someones name over and over :P. Any questions can go below here and I will answer to my best abilities.

I mentioned below, but the punishment has expired, I added this for anyone that needs to know.
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920638

Your prefix is wrong buddy change it to, "[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application", good luck! (:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ahohbimo

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920643

Known him for a couple years, good guy and has been a good staff when I played with him.
:plussp:
  • merchantofdeath
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • aka NightskyVII
  • Thanks received: 1
die

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920648

Your activity is consistent and high and your application is decent even though you could add some more detail to it. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920649

Fixed
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920653

Fixed! Thanks buddy! Reconsider as well!
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920654

The hell didn't yo just non VIP?
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920657

???
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920662

You have good activity, but you have a recent punishment so i recommend waiting until it's over
:neutralsp:
My vote will depend on what's said in the meeting
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Ashur.

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920664

Actually I do not have a recent punishment. I was told by Admin Father Watson it has expired.
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920665

Ahohbimo wrote:
Actually I do not have a recent punishment. I was told by Admin Father Watson it has expired.
In that case my vote will still depend on what's said in the meeting since ive never seen you ingame, also press QUOTE to reply to specific replies
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920666

Ashur. wrote:
Ahohbimo wrote:
In that case my vote will still depend on what's said in the meeting since ive never seen you ingame, also press QUOTE to reply to specific replies

Thanks Mate! and you have seen me in game along with Merchant of Death. I have talked to you several times before
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920668

Ahohbimo wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Ahohbimo wrote:

Thanks Mate! and you have seen me in game along with Merchant of Death. I have talked to you several times before
Name rings a bell, i'll see you ingame i guess, to see what you're like, cause i don't see any negatives, i just need to see if your attitude is good.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920669

You have certainly put effort into your application and your activity is great. You previously mentioned that you have 1 recent (unless it has expired already) but I think that can be overlooked as long as you don't get anymore and maintain a good overall attitude on the server. Good luck!

• Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sopheric.

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920673

Cheers to all y'all! Hope to see and meet you all on the server!
  • Ahohbimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920689

Ahohbimo wrote:
I do have one warn for harassment and I understand if that effects my chances, but I apologize for that. I was having a little fun just saying someones name over and over :P. Any questions can go below here and I will answer to my best abilities.

I mentioned below, but the punishment has expired, I added this for anyone that needs to know.
Only your recent punishments are counted so no need to worry (recents last 2 weeks), plus one or two can be overlooked if your application is good
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920690

Detailed application and high, consistent activity

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Moderator] Ahohbimo's Application 5 years 10 months ago #923852

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
35/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40