• Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920373

Steam Name: Newdude

Time Zone: GMT +2:00

Link to Steam Profile: Profile

What server are you applying for? Deathrun

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64553592

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Newdude/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/

Estimated Server Time: 150 hours +

Languages I speak:
and (arabic)

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I've been a good Administrator and i've been helping alot with the server and i have a great knowledge of being an SA. i have listed some reasons on why i should be accepted as a Super-Administrator:

Dedication:
I'm a dedicated member and i show my dedication by correcting staff when they did something wrong and i always show them what to do in situations if they need the help and i am always helping the people who need it. when i see anything wrong happening i report to higher staff ranks or on the forums so i can keep the staff helpful and the server clean as a whole.

Trustworthy:
I help a lot and that shows how trustworthy i am and i've been trying to help a lot more to keep Deathrun clean and a good server for all players. i have a good knowledge which shows my trustworthiness and helpfulness dedication the staff team and Zarp Deathrun/

Skillful:
I am skillful as i help staff when they need it because of my good knowledge and helpful, calm attitude. i always try to keep the server calm and clean for the enjoyment of others even if it means i'd get stressed out. i am a skillful member and i feel like a promotion would be the best for a better server.

Leadership:
In my time of being admin i have shown my leadership and dedication to the staff. i have been trying to calm down staff members who can't handle situations properly and help them out. i show my leadership by always having a second eye for staff if they do and wrong doings. my leadership would be demonstrated even more if i get the SA rank.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want): I am a dedicated candidate for SA and i have many reasons why i should be SA(listed above). i am also a good, friendly, calm person and i handle situations professionally and now i feel like a promotion would be good for what i can do as SA:

What i can Contribute:
I can help a lot in situations with staff's wrong doings and i could help alot as of my good knowledge of the situations. i could help a lot in the meetings as i am a respectful person and candidate, i always know when to help out the staff and i try to show my dedication to the DR by helping out staff members and showing them the way to a better Deathrun server and a professional and calm attitude. I have been helping out the meetings by doing the polls which shows how dedicated i am to the Deathrun server.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
A staff member was being disrespectful to me and i had nothing to do except try my best to stop him from the bad attitude and tell him to act professionally. i didn't have the power to calm the staff down and let him discuss everything calmly. he needed to be calmed down and i feel like he would've listened to me if i was a higher rank. i then needed to call a LT member to come on and help out with the situation. he dragged us into a spacer and ended the argument on good terms!

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
i would first see if the report is correct and the staff has actually used his powers in an abusive way.

i would Deny the application if there was no proof, but if there was proof and the staff has done this a couple of times, i would've brought the demotion request in the meeting and accept the report. if the staff did the wrong doing for the first time i would give him his first warning. and if he has done nothing wrong and it was a misunderstanding it would be denied. in other cases he could be emergency demoted if he started abusing his powers.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
i would explain that no matter who the person is he should be banned for the required amount and not for longer than what he should've been banned for. for example, if a person was being racist and he was banned permanently, i would immediately tell the staff to edit the ban to a day since the ban was too excessive and harsh. in some situations, the staff could've banned the player for perm because of a mass racism/rulebreak. many other situations could happen in which the staff banned the person for trapspam which could've been warned for,etc(other situations). the staff member will be talked to in a spacer on Teamspeak.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
i would first see how the staff is handling the situation and if he needs help handling it, i would message him with what he should do. if he does something wrong i will tell him what he did wrong so he can handle the situation correctly. i would then go into a spacer with him and explain to him the basics of handling situations. i would also link him to the "Staff Attitude" post made by Sorle: Staff Attitude

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
i would go into a spacer with the two staff members and see if there is any valid proof so i can continue on with the situation and see what shall happen. i would then ask both sides of the story and see if i have the power to do anything and deal with the situation. if the staff admits to rule breaking i would explain to him that he should not do it again and that more actions could be taken which could lead to a demotion. if he doesn't admit and there's proof of him rulebreaking i would give him his first warn for lying to lead team and if anything else happens with the staff, i will bring it up in the LTM.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would explain that they need to act professional and arguing won't help the situation, i would first see what the situation is about then i would handle it and explain that they need to handle the situation in a respectful calm manner and that they shouldn't lash out at each other. after talking to them in the spacer i would explain to them that staff need to be as professional as they can be but not be superior in a disrespectful way but in a respectful, calm, nice way.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
i would first tell the staff member to stop and explain to him that what he is doing is wrong. i will then tell him that he should not do that and that he shouldn't break rules as it is forbidden for a staff member to do. if he doesn't stop i will need to talk to him on TS in a spacer and then tell him this will be brought up in the meeting. if he has continued after that i would need to take great precautions which could lead to a emergency demote.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Newdude.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920380

Activity hasn't been consistant over a month which would show more dedication, uhhh You are helpful when you're on...
welp :neutralsp: good luck
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920420

I think you need more time for experience, I'll give you more feedback as you go! good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920421

:plussp:
Has alot of dedication to the server, your activity may be a little off, but you are the most suiting candidate currently!
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920436

Box0 wrote:
Activity hasn't been consistant over a month which would show more dedication, uhhh You are helpful when you're on...

what the actual fuck are you on about same with nick? he has been staff serveral times. His activity seems fine to me. I just think you want the rank so badly that you dont want anyone else to get it.... Newdude is one of the best staff members currently

• rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetzzy, Newdude

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920438

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

what the actual fuck are you on about same with nick? he has been staff serveral times. His activity seems fine to me. I just think you want the rank so badly that you dont want anyone else to get it.... Newdude is one of the best staff members currently

What... I don't care if anyone else gets it, I just feel that It can be improved It's genuine feedback Not just because i want the rank as well
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920450

Box0 wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

What... I don't care if anyone else gets it, I just feel that It can be improved It's genuine feedback Not just because i want the rank as well

you said his activity is "inconsistent" isn't the minimum hours like 3-4 hours each week? Which he totally reached the past 30 days. Just because he got less activity than you doesn't make him a worse candidate
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920454

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

Well I am not even an admin so I can't have a chance at SA , time doesn't mean experience at all, I could be an admin for 2years and yet only fspec afk people and apply and I would be less experienced than someone that did stuff for 2 weeks
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920456

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

you said his activity is "inconsistent" isn't the minimum hours like 3-4 hours each week? Which he totally reached the past 30 days. Just because he got less activity than you doesn't make him a worse candidate
I mean it could especially if he barely reaches his minimums in 2 days a week (just an example not what newdude is doing)
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920457

Nick0GR wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

Well I am not even an admin so I can't have a chance at SA , time doesn't mean experience at all, I could be an admin for 2years and yet only fspec afk people and apply and I would be less experienced than someone that did stuff for 2 weeks
you said yourself "you need more time for experience".
thanks for the reply tho.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920462

Newdude wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

I miss typed that, I meant you need more time to improve in general + a main point you need to improve on quickly is experience
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920465

Nick0GR wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

I miss typed that, I meant you need more time to improve in general + a main point you need to improve on quickly is experience
fair enough but do you mind listing what i need to improve on in experience? i really see myself really experienced. it'd be great if you told me so i can improve.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920467

Newdude wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

fair enough but do you mind listing what i need to improve on in experience? i really see myself really experienced. it'd be great if you told me so i can improve.
I would like to see you more active on team speak and to handle some more things on the forums, of course there aren't many but they can't accept you without any experience on that part.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920469

Nick0GR wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

I would like to see you more active on team speak and to handle some more things on the forums, of course there aren't many but they can't accept you without any experience on that part.
appreciate the criticism. i am pretty active on TS though. most times i see reports i handle them. i have handled a couple in my 2 years in being staff and since there was a small number of reports posted these days i handled 1 or 3 as thats what i have seen.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920501

occasionally immature but has given a good impression on me as a moderator and you are certainly not a bad admin I'll give it to you :neutralsp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920503

HappyDead000 wrote:
occasionally immature but has given a good impression on me as a moderator and you are certainly not a bad admin I'll give it to you :neutralsp:
hmm? i really don't see myself as immature. thanks for the feedback though!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920549

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Box0 wrote:

There’s a massive difference between meeting the weekly minimum over a couple of days rather than getting high, consistent activity every day of the week, and the second option is much better, so yes it would make him a better candidate
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920552

Detailed application and mostly high activity

Good luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920553

Your activity has been quite good for the past 5 days, however before then it has been highly inconsistent. Even though you have been hitting your minimums I feel that you should get atleast another week of activity to show your dedication.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920616

What makes you stand out from the other admins? Anyone can do their job and contribute to meetings, what do you do that makes you better than the others?
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127