Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application!

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918496

Details
RP Name: Ashur
Link to Steam Profile: Click Me!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816
Current Gametracker Profiles:
99% of my activity is on Server 1, so that´s the only one i´ll be showing currently
Server 1

Estimated Server Time:
3151,13 hours on SSRP
Languages I speak:
I speak Dutch, English and German.
Promotion Related
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I feel that my time as a Moderator has improved my rule knowledge even more than it was, it has also learned me to become more patient and helpful, i also seem to be less stressed since i became a Moderator, although i didn't learn many new things, due to me being here already for a total of 2 year and 8 months, i feel i am able to gain more experience as an Administrator, and i'd be able to deal with more things, and i will also be able to deal with situations more effectively as an Administrator.
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
Situation 1:
On server 1, there was a guy mass propspamming, RDM'ing, and NLR'ing, i tried to kick him a few times, and that didn't quite work, neither did warning him, i eventually was able to contact an Administrator and he banned the guy for me, i could only kick him as i couldn't remove his props.

Situation 2:
I've also once witnessed a scam, which i couldn't do much about, as there weren't any/many admins on, so i couldn't do much about it, he had to find the recording, and then report him again, which also took a long time
If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello [PLAYER], welcome to the Staff Team! I'm going to tell you, and teach you a few things that i find important to know!
Let's start it off:
In the staff team it is needed to work as a team, if we all work as a team the server will be more managable for all of us, and it would be more clean from rulebreakers, this means don't insult each other, nor agrue in the Admin Chat, and if you have an issue with another staff member, contact a Lead Team Member, you can find Lead Team members here:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/2013-11-13-21-3...8704-ssrp-staff-list

I'd also recommend you read the staff ethos, there are alot of must know things for you, such as excessively punishing, following the rules, and many more things!

It's important you know the rules very well, you can find the rules here:
http://zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/36415-ssrp-server-rules-updated-16-12-2017

Also here are a few tips from me:
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them in the Admin Chat, otherwise you'll just be stuck with those questions
Try and stay calm in an F1 Situation at all times, it's easier to deal with situations calmy, you'll make it easier for yourself and for the reporter/victim!

Now onto the commands! This command teleports you to a player, this is used in F1 situations to goto people This command brings a player to you, this is used in F1 situations, or when someone is stuck you can bring them to you,
you can also bring players by using the TAB Menu!
/back Returns the player to his old location, you can also do this using the TAB menu, so if you want to TP him back to his previous location, use /back!
You also have /backspawn, /backspawn TP's the player back to spawn, or you just type /backspawn that tp's yourself back to spawn, you can also do this by using the TAB Menu! /tp is used to TP yourself to the location where your crosshair is looking at, you can also use it on players to tp them to your crosshair's location /slay is used to slay someone, E.G someone is breaking NLR, you can slay them, you can also do this through tab /voicemute is used to mute someone's voice, when they are micspamming, or being disrespectful/racist, this is also do-able by the TAB Menu /chatmute is used to mute someone's chat, you can use this when they are spamming, or being disrespectful/racist, this is also do-able by the TAB Menu /freeze freezes a player, you can use this when someone runs away from a sit, or is generally breaking many rules,
just use this command by typing it, or make sure you freeze them IDNEFINETILY on the TAB Menu!
/kick is a command used to kick someone, i'd say you use this when there are no admins on and there's a guy mass propblocking/propspamming, make sure to always get a valid reason to kick, you can also do this by using TAB!
The F1 Menu!
The F1 menu is a menu where you have 4 Different tabs, i'm going to take you through this, when you press F1, You see the first tab, the active reports, it looks something like this: as you see there, there are no reports, which means we did a good job, but when there is a report, you can simply right click on the report, and press "Handle This", once you did that, you can right click on it again, and you can press "Goto" which tp's you to the reporter, and "bring" which brings the reporter to you, under that you have "Mark as Finished" which finishes the F1, and "Abort handling this" that means you are no longer handling that F1, You also have a warning tab, but i don't have to go through that, it speaks for itself, it shows the warnings given recently.Now onto the logging tab, which looks like this: in this tab, you see the logs recently, you can search through the logs in the top right, just enter your searchword, and it will find it for you, now onto the last tab: Active NLR which looks like this:
This tab is not really used, but it shows who has active NLR, and where they have active NLR.

The F6 Menu!
When you press F6, it opens the "Rapsheet" this saves warnings for players, when you first open it, it looks like this: as you see, on the top left, you can click, if you click on that, you can search for a player, and click on it, once you did that, you can see their warnings, that looks like this: Also, you see a few things with a red time, the red time means the warning is active, and only the red warnings should be taken into consideration when you punish someone

Common Knowledges
Admin chat, you can access the admin chat through @ or ///, also a very handy tip i recently realised, don't use the /bring command, always do it using TAB, because i've had some problems before with that, also warnings, if you want to warn someone, type /warn [STEAMID] [REASON] and you can warn a player!

This is it for now, if you need any further help don't hesitate to ask me or someone else!
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
ACCEPTED:
Hello [PLAYER] and thank you for your appeal, i have spoken with the staff member that banned you, and we both have come up with the following things:
Your ban will be lowered to 3 days, within those 3 days, you can re-read the rules, which i highly recommend you doing,
you should not propspam again, doing so will result in another Permanent Ban.
:accepted:
Hope to see you soon!

Accepted 2:
Hello [PLAYER] i see that the staff member who banned you resigned, i see you were banned quite a long time ago, and put great effort in the appeal, i will un-ban you, but before you join, re-read the rules!
:accepted:

Denied 1:
Hello [PLAYER] I've spoken to the staff member that banned you, and we have decided to keep you banned for now, you have recently done this, and we both think that you should wait out a little longer, propspam is quite a serious issue.
:denied:

Denied 2:
Hello [PLAYER] I've spoken to the staff member that banned you, and we have talked about this for a long time, we discussed about how long you were banned, which is quite long, and the ban was long ago, but we have decided to deny this due to the following:
You had alot of recents and had a clear intention of not being here to role-play
You tried this twice, and the second time, you got banned
:denied:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I honestly think i have enough experience as a Moderator, i've previously resigned as Moderator after 3 weeks as Moderator, i have been within this community for nearly 3 years, proving my total experience all around, i'm an active and friendly person in general, i always had a consistent 40+ F1 Count, i handle my sits appropiately, which can be approved by some others, i personally feel that i'm mature and trusted enough to take the position as Administrator and fullfill it's roles that comes with it, doing F1's, handling appeals and report abuses.
Thanks for reading

- Ashur
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Ashur.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918503

:plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918505

Detailed application and amazing activity

:plussp:

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918513

Thanks for the support!
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918518

Your application is detailed, your activity is really great and you are certainly an active staff member. Overall, from what I've seen in-game, you are a perfect candidate for the role.
Big :plussp:
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sopheric.

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918526

Ramen wrote:
Your application is detailed, your activity is really great and you are certainly an active staff member. Overall, from what I've seen in-game, you are a perfect candidate for the role.
Big :plussp:
Thanks for your feedback!
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918799

Not gonna lie your denial reason was shit, I'd understand something like "attitude" but "needs more time as moderator"? I mean overall you have had more weeks as a moderator than me (including your past time as moderator). Anyways, good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918803

Nick0GR wrote:
Not gonna lie your denial reason was shit, I'd understand something like "attitude" but "needs more time as moderator"? I mean overall you have had more weeks as a moderator than me (including your past time as moderator). Anyways, good luck!

Just because you've been moderator in the past doesn't necessarily mean you don't need more moderator time now, rules change and so does attitude, it's not a shit reason at all, I'm not sure how Ashur has been but that reason isn't "shit" just because he's been moderator in the past.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918806

Narexa wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Just because you've been moderator in the past doesn't necessarily mean you don't need more moderator time now, rules change and so does attitude, it's not a shit reason at all, I'm not sure how Ashur has been but that reason isn't "shit" just because he's been moderator in the past.
The reason was more like "We'd like to see you as Moderator longer to prove that you can be trusted with powers" i totally agree with the denial reason, i previously did some things which i shouldn't of, and they want me to be Moderator for another week or two to prove myself, so the denial reason was totally reasonable
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918825

Ashur. wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

The reason was more like "We'd like to see you as Moderator longer to prove that you can be trusted with powers" i totally agree with the denial reason, i previously did some things which i shouldn't of, and they want me to be Moderator for another week or two to prove myself, so the denial reason was totally reasonable
The denial reason could have been written better then, I didn't know that and it brought up confusion. Oh well.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918834

great guy
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #918836

Newdude wrote:
great guy
You are my favourite Egyptian person
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919033

Bump
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919036

:minussp: just recently got mod

stop fucking removing my posts that legit are a minus support
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919038

Nikoo wrote:

I have been Moderator for a total of a Month and a Week now and got it back a week ago, however i appreciate your feedback
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yamete Kudasaii

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919381

Ashur. wrote:
Bump
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919470

Ashur you warned me for having invisible props, and then the rule changed days ago...
Feelsbadman
fuck my life for real

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919638

ToBeHonest wrote:
Ashur you warned me for having invisible props, and then the rule changed days ago...
Feelsbadman
fuck my life for real
Even with the current rule it was invisible ;)
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919656

Ashur. wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

I have been Moderator for a total of a Month and a Week now and got it back a week ago, however i appreciate your feedback

lol didnt you get demoted last time
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Administrator] Ashur's Application! 5 years 11 months ago #919660

Nikoo wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

lol didnt you get demoted last time
No, he resigned.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

287 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop