Steam Name: Box

Time Zone: BST (Local UK)

Link to Steam Profile: Click

What server are you applying for? Deathrun

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5332898

Current Gametracker Profiles: Click

Estimated Server Time: 220h+

Languages I speak: English & Google Translate

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: I feel my time as a Admin has shown that i am Ready and Prepared to take the role of Super Administrator and allow me to help the community more, Though i have had Reports about me I feel that since I am Active and have handled Many situations and also since I know How to handle them, having the knowledge of how to handle a situation would be helpful as Super Administrator and would allow me to help more on the Server and on the Forums, I have gained a Great knowledge of the rules since I applied back in march, Though I haven't been staff for long I feel that I am ready for this role and Hope that You think the same even though this may not be the best SA application I spent a lot of time on it.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want): I believe I am a good candidate for Super Administrator For the following reasons,

Experience
I have been staff on Multiple servers over my time on gmod Reaching ranks such as Senior-Admin (Super Admin), Head Admin and more, I Currently hold 2 staff positions (including Deathrun) and use to hold another 2 staff position on Zarp, Though I have not been lead team on any current zarp servers Over my time as staff on Zarp, I have learnt how to use commands Correctly, Handle situations, reports or appeals, The main server's I have been staff on would be DarkRP which sure they are Very different from Deathrun but I believe that I am ready for this position though other's might not think so, I agree At times I may not be the most Mature but I am working to improve this, I agree I have made Mistakes in the past But I am trying to Improve on these and Never make them again, even if I am Denied I feel that I can prove myself in the next couple of weeks and show that I am ready for this role.
Availablility
I feel that I'd be a good candidate because I am very easily reached over steam and Teamspeak and I am also Always/Mostly available to go to the server if someone has an issue, I am happy to Leave what I'm doing if it's for Staffing this is a good skill and also shows Dedication because I know that I should always do Staffing before Fun, Sometimes I may be delayed on joining because for example I might be in the middle of something, But I will always arrive to the situation within 10 minutes of being alerted I am also available over the forums meaning you can easily reach me there I can handle reports and appeals as soon as possible all you need to do is Alert me, This is also a good skill because some times they sit there for a couple of hours and the Situation begins to Expand to more of a Problem.
Trust
I feel I have good trust with the Lead team and players, I am good at communicating with the lead team which I feel will help me if I get this role, Though it may not be useful in many situations it is always good to communicate because it will allow you and the lead team to get to know each other better, which would be helpful in Higher ranks such as Super Administrator as It will allow them to know your strengths and abilities more which is also gained through lower staff ranks, If they can know my Strengths and Abilities it will allow them to understand that I am trying my Hardest as an Admin and trying to get higher in the roles, Even if they don't think I am Ready I want to try and prove myself and gain trust.
Abilities
I feel that I have abilities that will be able to assist me in the future and that may help me in if I achieve the role of Super Administrator, I believe some of my abilities would be Having a good attitude whilst not being in the best mood in real life and also being very friendly towards the community these both can help me if I became part of the deathrun Lead team Though some will say that it is too early for me to apply for this I feel that I should give it a Try because quite often Lead team aren't active which would mean if I became part of the lead team I would be able to be more active and help out in more situations which some of the lead team are unable to help with because they aren't on very much
Plans
My plans if I became a Super administrator would be to Expand the player base by making the server more of a fun place for them and make them feel like They want to be there, Another plan I have if I became Super Administrator is to help stop rule breaking and show staff how to handle situations better e.g. tell them to make a bind for "@I'll Handle" which I have seen may be useful as I have seen some Situations that aren't handled in the best way, for example, double punishments have been handed out because 2 staff have done e.g. "!gag box micspam" at the same time which would have given him 2 punishments for it, and if I could help show them what to do better such as just telling them to simply have a "@I'll handle this" bind so that they can alert the other staff members that they will handle the situation which not many staff currently do, Sure I can do this as an Administrator but the staff might Listen to me more if I was a higher ranked member, I also want to help the server more by giving more Suggestions and Rule suggestions, Currently I am able to do suggestions which I do but Some people don't enjoy the server also because of some rules that aren't in place currently, I also have the plan to boost the player count by Making suggestions of even the slightest thing e.g. adding a single knife, I feel that if I can get enough accepted Suggestions I can boost the player count as the server will have plenty of new content so that people can enjoy it more, If I am accepted I will make these happen But even if I am denied I will still be trying to make these happen no matter the outcome I feel that I could help boost the player count I just feel that as a Super admin I'd be able to do them easier as I can help motivate and help the people developing them more than I can possibly do now.
Knowledge
I have gained a Great knowledge of the rules during my time as staff which will allow me to Help around the server more as Admin or Super Admin, Having a knowledge of the rules will also Help me if a staff member is unsure on something and needs my help on how to handle it or what to do in the situation but also May allow me to help some ranks even above mine if they are unsure which may be unlikely but may happen, I feel having a knowledge of the rules is Helpful as i can see better what rules May need added to improve the server and then try to get them added so that people have a more fun time and enjoy playing much more than they might've before an example of these rules would be Just a simple change such as getting the rules changed so that it shows the exploits that you will be punished for and also explain What Circumstances they would be punished for it.
Activity
I feel my activity shows Dedication to the server, Teamspeak & the Forums at this point I am on the forums everyday almost all day, This allows me to handle Appeals & Report abuses this is helpful as Sometimes the staff may be breaking a couple rules or abusing a large amount that would need to be stopped As soon as possible as it may effect players game play and make the server less enjoyable, I feel my activity on Teamspeak allows me to Show that i am Dedicated to Zarp but also means that if anything is happening ingame when no staff are on e.g. Mass rule break, I can be easily contacted through teamspeak, I feel my activity on the server allows me to show Dedication to Deathrun this is helpful to allow me to show trust and also stop rulebreakers, As most staff members have I have had my issues where i have not punished someone when they should have been or Wrongly punished someone but this in my view isn't bad things but infact shows that i am learning and allows me to learn from my mistakes, Being active on deathrun will also allow me to Gain a better knowledge of the rules even if i have a good one Everyone can get a better knowledge.
Dedication
I feel that I have proved my dedication through long hours on the server almost every day Playing upto 6 hours I feel this dedication will allow me to show my Trust and allow the Lead team to get to know me better and allow them to know what I can do so that they feel I am a worthy candidate for the role of Super Administrator, I also feel i have shown my Dedication as I have never missed a Meeting yet and will continue trying to attend every one until I have shown immense dedication in the Deathrun community & the server, Sometimes even though I have been very busy and had to lower my activity dramaticly I have still achieved making my hours and attending this meeting in my view this is showing dedication
Conclusion
In conclusion I feel i should be picked for SA because I am active on teamspeak, Forums and in game, I have the ability to make it to every meeting which I have achieved so far, I believe that my plans For the server e.g. Training staff and showing them better techniques for handling Would show that I know what i wish to achieve if i am promoted to this rank, I feel i am a trusted member of the community in total being staff on four servers currently on two which shows that I can be trusted with powers, I feel that I am not the most mature person as I have been told multiple times But i feel that i can improve on this and Quickly so that I have more chance of being accepted for super admin, I have also been told that I do not show much Leadership skills, I can assure you I have these skills but I just don't use them very often as Not many staff currently need my help but every time I find a chance to use these Skills I use them and I use them to help the server and the staff, I follow the ethos and the rules Strictly though i have had my times where I may not have followed them as good due to stress or general stupidity I feel that I have shown that i have improved from this and can do better in the future, I try to do stuff that make me stand out but I just don't know what exactly I'm doing wrong, Recently I have been asking Lead team what i can improve on I'm still waiting to ask some people though so far I haven't had much which is why I find it difficult to Improve sometimes, I recently started using a microphone on teamspeak as many of you have seen But the issue here is that it doesn't work in game and I really don't want this to impact my Results as staff I am writing this part of more of a Notice and less of why i should be accepted, I feel that My knowledge of the rules will help me as a Super admin because I am prepared to punish people and though i may make a mistake I am always learning as i have stated previously in this application the knowledge of the rules is helping me because I can assist other staff members who may be confused or stressed about a situation as they don't understand what to do, this is where my Leadership skills and Knowledge of the rules would come in to assist allowing me to help them out and teach them in the best way I know how to improve and how to handle the situation, If i became SA it would also allow me to handle more situations on the forums quickly allowing if appeal (The appeal to be sorted as soon as possible) and if report on staff/user (to be handled as quick as possible to stop distress on the server and also to stop any rule breaking that may be taking place)

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Deathrun
There was a Staff member micspamming but at this time I was Unable to do anything as When I was going to start recording it to give to lead team I was Unable to as they stopped, This would've been helpful to have a Lead team member online for because the lead team would have been able to stop them in Ways that I would be unable to do, This would have been Punishable but since there wasn't any lead team on the server to punish them and also since he stopped just before I was able to record it I was left unable to do anything about it.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I'd review the report checking the proof If provided is valid then I'd reply to it saying either,
Denied
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

or
Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly? I would start by making the staff member aware that he banned him for too long then I'd continue by asking the staff member about why he felt it Deserved so much time, I would then make sure the staff member Understood that the ban was Too long and then Come to an agreement that it would've been lowered to a more Reasonable time and that He should try to get in contact with the player he banned to tell him that the time was decreased.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I'd tell them How they could have Handled the situation and then explain to them what they should do next time in that scenario after that I'd watch them handling another one to see if they have done it correctly after that I'd then proceed to tell them just to Continue doing it that way so that You don't start doing it in an inappropriate manner.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I'd ask them to provide Proof / Evidence of the situation and if they have some then I'd speak to the staff member and tell them that they have been reported for breaking the rules after which I'd tell them that it would be brought up at the Lead team meeting, if they didn't supply any evidence then I'd tell them I'll keep an eye out for it but if it happens again Try to get some evidence then report it to a Super Administrator or higher or even report it on the forums and I would also tell the reported staff member that He has supposedly been caught Rule breaking and that he should watch what hes doing and not do it again but I would also make sure he knew he wasn't in any trouble at that current time as there was no proof of him doing it meaning that he couldn't be punished for it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would firstly politely ask them to stop then I would speak to them over Teamspeak about the situation and ask them What happened to make them act like that, After that, I'd calm them down and tell them that If they did it again It would have to be taken up in the meeting and that it may Result with an Official warning, But if one of them or both of them have been given this warning already I'd then tell them that Since this is the second occasion this has happend It will, unfortunately, have to be brought up in the meeting

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I'd speak to the staff member telling them The rules they are breaking over Teamspeak, then I'd proceed to make them aware that if They are caught breaking any rules again It would be brought up in the meeting, Though if they had broken rules before and got caught I'd tell them about it and say they were breaking it and then I'd tell them that they were breaking a rule and make them aware it would be brought up in the Lead team meeting.

Thank you for reading my Application and Taking me into consideration.
Please give Constructive Feedback on how to improve the application, In game and on the forums!
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #917716

Most of my points from last time apply now as well. Also, I'll be coming back to the staff team so I'll probably get to see you in the meetings as well! Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #917717

As i said before i do not believe you are fit as you don't have leadership.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #917751

My points from last application are still valid:
You should show more leadership, also maybe a bit more maturity and you should use your mic more. You might be shy now however it will come with time, after some time you won't think about it and then you will just start talking. Good luck either way!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #917776

TWolfi wrote:
My points from last application are still valid:
You should show more leadership, also maybe a bit more maturity and you should use your mic more. You might be shy now however it will come with time, after some time you won't think about it and then you will just start talking. Good luck either way!

Yes and I have been talking quite often now and typing a lot less on ts I’ve been trying harder to show maturity and leadership as well thanks for the feedback
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Boxy.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #918096

Extremely detailed application and very good activity

:plussp:

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #918138

I think its a great app got no bad things to say about it.
:plussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920119

bump
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920133

You have next to no leadership whatsoever, your maturity is still lacking, improve on that
:neutralsp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Super Admin] Box's Application 5 years 10 months ago #920508

Bump
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder