Murder

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:68797614

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/VyTeXx/play.zarpgaming.com:27045/

Estimated Server Time:
23 hours.

Languages I speak:
I speak Spanish, English and a little bit of French.

Application details

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I haven't been an administrator for a really long time, but anyway, I have experienced many different situations and I have tried to help as much as I could on the server and outside of the server, including the forums and helping other staff members. I feel that I'm ready for this position and I feel I can do many things for murder in the future. I really like to staff on murder as I like it's community. I want to handle new stuff and help by many different ways.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

What makes me a good candidate for this position are the following:

My way of being.
I am a very patient person. I am a friendly guy and I think I make a friendly environment when I'm on the server. What I try to do is helping, handling every problem that the community has and trying to make a comfortable time while the users are on the server. I try to be fair and the same person with everyone without making any difference. If anyone needs anything, I try to help as much as I can. As I said, I'm really friendly, but I'm serious when it's needed to be.

Dedication and experience.
I try to be active on murder. I like to play on the server and help the community. I try to have a consistent activity on the server and on the forums, so I can handle situations and know what's happening around the community. I have experienced so many different situations, where I have learnt many things and I've improved with time. I feel like I'm ready for this position and I think I will do well, knowing what I am handling and what I am doing. I'm always trying my best to help and improve. I have been around the servers for a really long time and with everything that I have seen, I think I can reach what I want with work and time. I also want to add that I don't usually use the mic, but that doesn't mean that I won't use it in trainings or in situations that I feel that I have to talk with mic so it's more comfortable. In the other side I also like typing, because you can have all the details and think about them so you can be sure that he said something that could help pretty much when you have to handle a situation.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I haven't needed any help from a lead team member during this time. I have handled many different situations and I have recommended some tips to other staff members. I have helped many people and staff and I could have done everything without any help, as I didn't feel that I needed to contact a lead team member to handle a situation. As I have been deathrun admin for a really long time, I know what I should have done in these situations and I'm happy with the result of them.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I always have a look at the abuse report, and then I type something like "I'm handling this". After that I have another look at it and I check the details and evidences that the player has given. After that, I would contact the staff member that is reported and I would ask him what happened and I would keep in mind his explanation and the details of the situation. I would also contact the player that reported the staff member and get his side. After all the information that I will have compiled, I will be ready to make the conclusion of this report.

-If the abuse report gets accepted it would be like the following:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

-If there isn't enough evidences of him abusing or it doesn't fit with the story that he has given it would be like the following:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

In this situation I would contact the staff member and tell him in a respectful way that he has banned an user for an excessive amount of time. I would explain him that the user didn't have to get banned for that period of time and I would help him to fix this problem. I would explain him that he should edit the ban and make it shorter so the user doesn't get banned for a not fair period of time. After sorting this out, I would give him some tips during a situation when you need to ban someone and the recommended time for doing it.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would help him and give him tips for dealing with the situation. First I would focus on the staff member, trying to make him feel calmed while dealing with the situation. If he needs help for using the ulx I would explain him what he needs to do for using the commands and using them fairly against a player that needs to get punished. After dealing with the situation I would ask the staff member if he needs help with anything else so he can do his job more comfortable by being respectful and being a good staff member.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First, I would contact the staff member that is accusing him for breaking rules through a private chat. After getting some details of the situation I would ask him for evidences of him breaking rules of the server. If there are not evidences I wouldn't be able to take action against the staff member that is getting accused. If there are evidences I would talk to the accused staff and I would explain him that he was rulebreaking and he shouldn't do it ever again purposely. If he keeps rulebreaking on the server, a punishment or a demotion should be given on the accused staff member.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First of all I would tell them to stop arguing and being disrespectful to each other, because that's not needed. I would make them calm down and I'd wait a little bit so they think about what they were doing. Then I would explain them that the argue was not needed, if there is something that a staff member is doing wrong, you can report him/her and show the evidences of the staff member not doing his/her job. After this situation is solved, I would keep this situation in mind, and if it's needed I would let the lead team know about this argue.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If I see him breaking the rules in the server I would ask him why he is doing that and I'd tell him to stop doing it because he/she is harming the other users. If this is because of an external problem and he is angry I would make him calm down, and I'd explain him that he doesn't need to break the rules because of that. I would have a private talk with him so he focuses more in himself, so he sees what he is doing wrong and learns of his mistakes.
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Super Admin] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #866646

I'll talk to you over steam/ team speak, I don't like saying my opinion on lead team applications that often. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

[Murder Super Admin] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #866704

Good Luck! :plussp:
  • TooSlow4U
  • Junior Boarder
  • Sorry, TooSlow4U Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 30

ex - Deathrun Admin x3
ex - BHop Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

[Murder Super Admin] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 1 week ago #869935

Bumperino! I would like to hear some more feedback please! Thanks!
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274

[Murder Super Admin] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 1 week ago #869944

:plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039