Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] ElektrikPancake's application

[SSRP Moderator] ElektrikPancake's application 6 years 3 months ago #809443

So, here is my application to be a moderator.

RP Name: ElektrikP1
Time Zone: USE (EST?)
Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185001783
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112368027
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5B%3A%5D%20E...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5B%5D%20RL%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - None with current Steam Name

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5B%5D%20RL%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 2 years

Languages I speak: English and German and sign language (but wont be needing that on a pc lol)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random death match is known as rdm and is when someone randomly kills someone EX: I was in the mines mining and a mutant random death matched me, i lost all my equipped items when i died.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New life rule AKA NLR means you can't go back to the area you died or have anything to do with that past life for a certain amount of time EX: After the mutant rdmed me I couldn't go back to the mines for 4 minutes or try to get revenge.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would give player y a warning, if he gets 3 warnings i would kick for x amount of time considering the circumstances, if he LTAPS (not talking or responding to admin to try and get away with it thats a ban for 2 days)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. There isn't that much proof of him breaking NLR, player x could have gotten into a different situation where player y would've killed him, I would give them both a warning

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I have been on this server since 2014 when my friend recommended it to me. I played more and more and I love it but since then I think the economy has gone down with more and more rulebreakers. I could give countless examples of how I got rdmed or someone propblocked, etc. I just wanna make ZarpRp great again! I haven't ever been banned here or purposefully broke the rules. I am reliable and trustworthy and I just wanna have a good time roleplaying. I used to be an admin on a server called Free VIP until someone hacked themselves the superadmin position and banned 25% of the staff, but I never did anything unethical while while being and admin.
For some reason I fell in love with your version of darkrp. I didn't really like darkrp that much, I thought it was a bit too complicated. I always stuck to deathrun or prophunt or other less serious game modes. But back in 2014 a friend recommended ZarpRP to me, there was no reason to turn it down yet. So I started playing. I thought it was just an upper average server until I started really checking things out. The mining, the crafting, the drug business, the levels, it was just amazing to me. But here I am in 2018 still playing and loving Zarp. But the only thing I don't love about Zarp (No offense) is the community, so I wanna help in putting the fun back in zarprp. Recently there have been a lot of rdmer's and various other rule-breakers. Just today someone stole and scrapped my car as a police officer. And about a week ago somone rdm'd me in the mines and I lost my diamond pickaxe! I was very upset.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] ElektrikPancake's application 6 years 3 months ago #809445

You already have an application open. Wait for that application to be handled in the coming meeting this Saturday.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

169 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127