Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295025

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
GamerBlamer
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:556856274
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?)
SSRP S1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
Around about7 - 8 : 40 PM 12/4/2020
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Mass Nlr Raiding Crack House district (Kos) District as cop with no permit trying to prop signs with props just came off a 1 month ban pretty sure trolling tooo
Story - (What happened?) Honestly he kept breaking nlr etc acting like a weirdo after coming from a ban does not know rules at all I own all doors in district his friend broke nlr timer got it and he said we own this district now dumb things like that the logs has my back cause my medal broke to the handling admin who looks at logs what your going to read might hurt your head but he does not know the rules what so ever he was being a minge etc.
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) Logs got some proof its extending more so please admins check logs till 9 20 pm
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 186
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Legendary.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295026

took 1 clip this is so annoying hope he can get a longer ban or something
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295037

leave mans free, he trying to have fun on zarp
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 887

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295039

Handling
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295073

Who else was basing with you in crack house disrtrict out of interest?
  • Nafe

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295074

Nafe wrote:
Who else was basing with you in crack house disrtrict out of interest?
i was thinking the same thing
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 529
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295242

it was new players who I played with like years ago on a other server names where kennshot batman zoid
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295245

Legendary Miss wrote:
it was new players who I played with like years ago on a other server names where kennshot batman zoid

That's who you were basing with? Because it sounds to me like you were breaking the following rule:

4.15 Purchasing/Claiming Properties & Areas - You may only purchase multiple properties if you have enough people to occupy each property. There should be at least one person per property. The owner of a property is the person that owns the main door. When taking over a district all buildings must be owned and have one person for each property. You may not take over a district that contains any occupied structures (including structures without conventional doors) that are not affiliated with your group. Districts with NPCs cannot be blocked and players must have full access to NPCs, interactable entities (ie. dumpsters / gas pumps) and all of their services. The player must also be able to leave after using the NPC, except where other rules state otherwise. (E.G: Police cannot scrap cars and therefore do not need access to the car scrapper.)

IF I have counted correctly there are 7 bases in total at Crack House district, you only had 4. Which is not enough to cover the district.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295266

Nafe wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:

That's who you were basing with? Because it sounds to me like you were breaking the following rule:

4.15 Purchasing/Claiming Properties & Areas - You may only purchase multiple properties if you have enough people to occupy each property. There should be at least one person per property. The owner of a property is the person that owns the main door. When taking over a district all buildings must be owned and have one person for each property. You may not take over a district that contains any occupied structures (including structures without conventional doors) that are not affiliated with your group. Districts with NPCs cannot be blocked and players must have full access to NPCs, interactable entities (ie. dumpsters / gas pumps) and all of their services. The player must also be able to leave after using the NPC, except where other rules state otherwise. (E.G: Police cannot scrap cars and therefore do not need access to the car scrapper.)

IF I have counted correctly there are 7 bases in total at Crack House district, you only had 4. Which is not enough to cover the district.
I owned all of the front doors pretty sure in some of my clips it shows i owned them too
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295267

I owned all 10 doors .
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Legendary.

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295268

Legendary Miss wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:

I owned all of the front doors pretty sure in some of my clips it shows i owned them too
I am pretty sure he is saying you need one door for each person and you didn't have enough doors not you didn't have enough doors for every person
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295269

Legendary Miss wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:

That isn't the point, you need one person for each building, which you didn't.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295310

Nafe wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:

That isn't the point, you need one person for each building, which you didn't.
so everyone who based at crack house and kosed it has broke a rule cause I never seen a crack district base and 1 person in each building
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295319

I’ll post an outcome to this a bit later...
  • Nafe

[SSRP] GamerBlamers Punishment Request 3 years 4 months ago #1295808

Good evening Miss Legend,

I apologise for the delayed response to this particular report...

After reading through this report and reviewing the evidence I am going to be accepting this, however I am not going to be punishing him for the NLR. This is for a few reason, the first one being you falsely claimed an entire district with not even half the required people needed to do so, so although he should not be returning the district of his death, equally he should not be getting killed for simply being a district that had an invalid KOS sign. The other few reasons are stated below...

Please familiarize yourself with rule 4.15...

To get to the point, there's two bits of proof I want to talk about, as they don't prove anything? These are the two videos in particular:

• Video 1 shows both of them inside of your district, although the only thing I can see here is that they have walked in and are doing nothing, yes being on someone else's property without permission is classed as raiding although they are clearly doing nothing malicious here, in fact Gamerblamer is clearly asking to be killed...

Video 2 proves nothing in terms of NLR, due to there being no way to prove off of this video alone that they are doing such a thing (timestamps would have been nice!). What it does show however is you committing an act of RDM, which doesn't look good when you are trying to report others for breaking rules...

Video 3 doesn't really show anything, except for him being slightly mingy with props, probably could have done without the big prop almost blocking the tunnel. Since there is proof he did this in the second clip I'll have a chat with him about this.

IN regards to the raiding as a police job with no warrant, you appear to have no proof of this either. From what I can see in the short 4 second GIF you posted, he is inside of your base as whatever police job it may be. Staring at you while you were wanted, for all I know he could have seen a wanted player walk into a base that he has the keys to, which would give him full right to raid as he needs to catch the wanted player.

What I can give to you as advice is to either record for longer periods of time with Medal, or use a different recording software. As 30 second clips really are not very helpful when trying to deal with a large report such as this. I completely appreciate your recording software broke during the later half of this particular incident, but in the instances it was working it would have been nice if the proof was all in one video, which would have allowed me to prove he was breaking NLR...

I will be speaking to Gamerblamer, but no punishments will be handed out...

#Accepted
    • Nafe
    The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_
    Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
    14/127
    Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun