Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SSRP Punishment Request

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230128

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Extra
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_1:1:436415972
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID) prnt.sc/snbxya
Server - (What server was this on?) server 1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) like some minutes ago
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) no
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Job Abuse
Story - (What happened?) Went FBI so his allies nuke and when the nuke started he switched back to gangster.
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.
prnt.sc/snbv2g
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230143

Did he help them with the nuke tho? What if he has nothing to do with this and he changed to gangster at the wrong time?
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230207

Jeans wrote:
Did he help them with the nuke tho? What if he has nothing to do with this and he changed to gangster at the wrong time?

He went fbi , nuke started and then he immediately switched off.If it was a jay house member he would get a warn asap
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230210

Skiper wrote:
Jeans wrote:

He went fbi , nuke started and then he immediately switched off.If it was a jay house member he would get a warn asap

Just to mention, Extra is in Desire and Desire was nuking with PL during this.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230211

:plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 646
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230212

I swear i thought it was normal, mate i saw staff do that made me think its OK
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230221

He clearly didn't know it was updated, IMO No warn is necessary. He is aware of it now and won't do it again.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230226

Jordz wrote:
He clearly didn't know it was updated, IMO No warn is necessary. He is aware of it now and won't do it again.
does that not come under not reading the rules properly? :whistle: :huh: :?
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230239

Nikoo wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Jeans wrote:

This does not prove the point that Extra was helping with the nuke.
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230252

Jeans wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Jeans wrote:

This does not prove the point that Extra was helping with the nuke.

Edit: oops! misunderstood something
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by 0yc37xrk6m.

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230391

Skiper wrote:
Jeans wrote:

If jeans was on the server and a JH member did this they would most definitely receive a permanent ban after he contacts each and every lead team member about the horrible act of changing jobs for an rp event. It’s fine desire allied with PL so neither gang will receive bans longer than 5 days or if on the off chance it’s perm they can just lie in the appeal and get it reduced to 2 days!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230392

Jordz wrote:
Jusu, John, miss, and smol were all perm banned for something that was never a rule so this is invalid.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230393

Carson wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Jusu, John, miss, and smol were all perm banned for something that was never a rule so this is invalid.

Exploiting is a rule
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230395

Lyra wrote:
Carson wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Exploiting is a rule
“Crashing alts” wasn’t a rule and it wasn’t exploiting. Could you please tell me how putting down lights and shooting m202s at someone is exploiting?
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230401

Lyra wrote:
Carson wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Exploiting is a rule

that's not exploiting, clearly you don't know many rules because you thought that listing a public birthday was doxxing. Exploiting falls under "using an unintended game mechanic or bug to gain an advantage" now please, tell me what kind of fucking advantage you receive from crashing alts.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230402

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Carson wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Exploiting is a rule

that's not exploiting, clearly you don't know many rules because you thought that listing a public birthday was doxxing. Exploiting falls under "using an unintended game mechanic or bug to gain an advantage" now please, tell me what kind of fucking advantage you receive from crashing alts.
The advantage was they were having a giggle or three in discord after the alt NEVER CRASHED.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230404

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Carson wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Exploiting is a rule

Nice stawman. I never said doxxing a public birthday was doxxing. I said that revealing someones age is doxxing depending on the context, such as, it being revealed to someone privately and then they share it without permission.

Also, the advantage of crashing alts is making people lose money or printers, simple.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230408

Lyra wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Carson wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Exploiting is a rule

Nice stawman. I never said doxxing a public birthday was doxxing. I said that revealing someones age is doxxing depending on the context, such as, it being revealed to someone privately and then they share it without permission.

Also, the advantage of crashing alts is making people lose money or printers, simple.
Once again, strike 78 for you I believe of you being wrong, the alts were killed miners in spawn auto clicking. Sharing something on the forums that is new and relevant isn’t doxxing at all idk how you still think it is.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230409

Carson wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Carson wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Exploiting is a rule

Once again, strike 78 for you I believe of you being wrong, the alts were killed miners in spawn auto clicking. Sharing something on the forums that is new and relevant isn’t doxxing at all idk how you still think it is.

So you admit they crashed alts, which could've had printers down, which could've made people lose printers or money.

Again strawmanning me again. I have not said sharing something that is clearly public to a community is doxxing, show me a quote of it or stop lying.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

SSRP Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1230411

DANlEL wrote:
Lyra wrote:
the advantage of crashing alts is making people lose money or printers, simple.
That's not an advantage, it's just being a dick. Either way it's not exploiting, they just found an activity that makes a weak PC's game crash. Its like having someone in your car on perp and driving really fast so their PC has to render a lot of things really quickly and their game crashes if their PC is weak. That's not exploiting.
(not saying this should be allowed to do on purpose, just saying there's a difference)

It is definately an advantage especially in gang wars. Harming player's economy is 100% without a doubt an advantage to rvials. Just the same as ripping people's suits is an advantage.

Even if it's not an exploiting, it shouldn't allowed like you said.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lyra.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32