I'll make sure to talk to Owls
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162382

From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162383

Killing a player for a valid reason (aside from KOS) is still kosable if they are innocent.
Players are also recommended to ask what happened, but do not have to.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Darling.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162384

1) You gave evidence of hitting Milk first, I assume that was RDM
2) You killed an innocent, Milk is allowed to kill you for that
3) Title should be report abuse on Milk not yourself
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: finlay

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162385

Eddie. wrote:
From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
im pretty sure not , if u are talking about the crowbar part it was a joke :D that wasnt his claim tho , i have chat logs but i need to do a lot of stuff to post them since i dont have access to imgur . About the shot , he was in the field and i was trying to control my aim but im rubbish >.< . at 13 seconds yes i did crowbar him as i do nearly round :3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162387

I also dont agree with darling whatso ever otherwise , It would be chaotic if only 1 guy rdms , its done the round is done . Its a traitorous act to destroy a health station . And i had a valid reason to kill him . About the crow bar part Again , it wasnt his claim that he killed because of it , He rather said he wasnt mistaken . Warn me for ARDM if he wishes
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162388

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
im pretty sure not , if u are talking about the crowbar part it was a joke :D that wasnt his claim tho , i have chat logs but i need to do a lot of stuff to post them since i dont have access to imgur . About the shot , he was in the field and i was trying to control my aim but im rubbish >.< . at 13 seconds yes i did crowbar him as i do nearly round :3
Wait now I’m really confused, I hadn’t even noticed the log of you crowbarring him. So you crowbarred him, shot him, and also killed an innocent, why on earth are you reporting him for killing you?

I see three actions here that all gave Milk the right to kill you, and I don’t understand why you’re reporting him for this?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162389

Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Wait now I’m really confused, I hadn’t even noticed the log of you crowbarring him. So you crowbarred him, shot him, and also killed an innocent, why on earth are you reporting him for killing you?

I see three actions here that all gave Milk the right to kill you, and I don’t understand why you’re reporting him for this?
Thats mental , You never read do you? IT WASNT HIS CLAIM IN THE REPORT OR IN CHAT that He killed be because i crowbarred him NO IT WASNT . about the shot he was caught in the crossfire as logs show . wdym he has every right to kill me ??
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162390

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I also dont agree with darling whatso ever otherwise , It would be chaotic if only 1 guy rdms , its done the round is done . Its a traitorous act to destroy a health station . And i had a valid reason to kill him . About the crow bar part Again , it wasnt his claim that he killed because of it , He rather said he wasnt mistaken . Warn me for ARDM if he wishes
Does not matter if you agree with me. Those are the rules. Killing a innocent unless they are kosed is kosable always.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162391

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

Thats mental , You never read do you? IT WASNT HIS CLAIM IN THE REPORT OR IN CHAT that He killed be because i crowbarred him NO IT WASNT . about the shot he was caught in the crossfire as logs show . wdym he has every right to kill me ??
It doesn’t really matter what he claimed, you still just uploaded proof of you giving him a very valid reason to kill you. As for the shot, it also doesn’t matter if something was crossfire or not, if you damage someone, they can kill you. He could also kill you for the innocent you killed, which I assume is what he claimed the kill was for.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162392

Darling wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Does not matter if you agree with me. Those are the rules. Killing a innocent unless they are kosed is kosable always.
lol no
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162393

Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

It doesn’t really matter what he claimed, you still just uploaded proof of you giving him a very valid reason to kill you. As for the shot, it also doesn’t matter if something was crossfire or not, if you damage someone, they can kill you. He could also kill you for the innocent you killed, which I assume is what he claimed the kill was for.
i think you need to re-read everything before adding a comment , i wont explain for the 5th time
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162394

Handling
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162395

Darling wrote:
Handling
Revoked i rather cancel it since i know the outcome .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 4 years 7 months ago #1162396

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Darling wrote:
Handling
Revoked i rather cancel it since i know the outcome .

Locked for you
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator