Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote request - wag1

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126967

Staff Member(s) Name: wag1

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186664723

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Tried to rip my suit by rdming when both he and me were cops.

What Server(s) Was This On?: s1

Evidence:

Story:
Now keep in mind that i unequipped to show him that i was a cop but still continued gluoning me..
Also he did not even tp to me or pm me to apologise, instead he ignored my message and left..

• TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126972

Such rip Such wau :silly:
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126976

you legit shot me ? +support
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126977

Handling!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

SSRP Demote request wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126980

First of all you damaged him with your tgun and that's a reason for him to KOS you as he was trying to defend himself.
Second of all, this is fucking pathetic ... you're just making yourself look like a clown by making these stupid reports all the time.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCapone

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126981

ItsCapone wrote:

I shot the gangster, if i did damage you i would like to see the logs please.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126982

Trixter wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:

there are no damage logs 4head
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCapone, CBT

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126984

OxyFoxy wrote:
Trixter wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:

The tgun did nowhere near damage to him it also can be tested.
Also oxy just stop with that attitude beceause trust me you really dont wanne go there cause if you do, than the whole community will know who the clown is ;)
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126987

Trixter wrote:
OxyFoxy wrote:
Trixter wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:

Also oxy just stop with that attitude beceause trust me you really dont wanne go there cause if you do, than the whole community will know who the clown is ;)
Please don't try to start any sort of drama. If you have something to discuss, dm me on discord/steam.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by OxyFoxy.

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126988

Trixter wrote:
OxyFoxy wrote:
Trixter wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:

You come out of nowhere and tgun him of course hes going to gluon and think your a threat, Theres no proof on eaither side that you did/didnt hit him with the tgun. Also, I would like to add that if your hiding proof/threating someone with it you will be punished just as much as he does. (just incase thats what your doing with the whole "the community will know what you have done". If I was wag1 I would also gluon you. Its not like you lost anything but a tgun so why moan...
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, OxyFoxy, ItsCapone, PepsiMax

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126989

Also i knew he would be using "you shot me" as excuse so therefor forgot to post screenshot of me shooting at the gangster and not at wag1.
If you watch the video and the screenshot you see that there is an enough distance between him and my tgun shot.

• TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126996

Trixter wrote:
Also i knew he would be using "you shot me" as excuse so therefor forgot to post screenshot of me shooting at the gangster and not at wag1.
If you watch the video and the screenshot you see that there is an enough distance between him and my tgun shot.

You fail to understand the point that you just run in, shoot and shoot a tgun. While in the heat of the fight you wouldn't really notice if you are cop or not so he gluoned you which makes a lot of sense. You then kept on running to him again so I really don't see any point in this report + just to add you didn't lose anything and I'm sure capone will give you that really expensive tgun you lost...
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy, ItsCapone

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126998

Trixter wrote:

My man I got no reason to lie I got shot in the back just after I killed a mummy, commend since his friend will come to help him out cuz I was camping him and suddenly I'm getting shot in the back by a guy using Evo and I didn't see the name/job so I just gluon you,Anyway I haven't attempted to rip you and even if I were to rip you, I would've refunded it.
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1126999

Richard Wright wrote:
Handling!

I will be handling this with Jack Bushross!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1127000

He gluoned you the second you took off your suit by the way, so I doubt he could've reacted in time to see that you're a cop, nevertheless, you were still a threat to him, because to me it looks as if you tgunned the person after Capone had gluoned him
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Tamaninja, OxyFoxy, ItsCapone

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1127003

EiPUS wrote:
Trixter wrote:

You fail to understand the point that you just run in, shoot and shoot a tgun. While in the heat of the fight you wouldn't really notice if you are cop or not so he gluoned you which makes a lot of sense. You then kept on running to him again so I really don't see any point in this report + just to add you didn't lose anything and I'm sure capone will give you that really expensive tgun you lost...

We are not talking about how i shot the tgun this report is about him breaking a rule and leaving withoud actually apologising for his actions.
If i were the one who gluoned i would be frozen and punished!
As a mod who is going for admin he should have a mature attitude instead he ignored what happened nor did he care tbh thats why he left without saying anything imo.
I do not deserve to be rdmed just beceause i tgunned a gangster that he was gluoning, if you dont disagree watch the video and the screenshot that ive posted.

Iam a cop and there is a nuke going on so there is nothing stopping me from engaging a gangster who is defending the nuke,
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1127005

Trixter wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Trixter wrote:

We are not talking about how i shot the tgun this report is about him breaking a rule and leaving withoud actually apologising for his actions.
As a mod who is going for admin he should have a mature attitude instead he ignored what happened nor did he care tbh thats why he left without saying anything imo.
I do not deserve to be rdmed just beceause i tgunned a gangster that he was gluoning, if you dont disagree watch the video and the screenshot that ive posted.

Iam a cop and there is a nuke going on so there is nothing stopping me from engaging a gangster who is defending the nuke,

Again, you intentionally ignore the points we are making. He didn't intentionally kill you, you could see when he flicked right and gluoned you, clearly got confused...
Yea, a sorry wouldn't hurt there obviously but he didn't rip any of your items.
If you fail to understand where he is coming from then I legit don't understand your game's logic. Feels like debating with you will go no where so I'm out.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1127006

ItsCapone wrote:
Trixter wrote:

My man I got no reason to lie I got shot in the back just after I killed a mummy, commend since his friend will come to help him out cuz I was camping him and suddenly I'm getting shot in the back by a guy using Evo and I didn't see the name/job so I just gluon you,Anyway I haven't attempted to rip you and even if I were to rip you, I would've refunded it.

Well thats not my problem is it?
It is your responsibility to obey the rules, just beceause someone shot you does not mean i deserve to be gluoned in the face.
Also youre changing your story, there was no other evo behind you.
What bothered me the most was how you left withoud even talking or apologising or refunding.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by TrixX.

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1127007

EiPUS wrote:
Trixter wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Trixter wrote:

Again, you intentionally ignore the points we are making. He didn't intentionally kill you, you could see when he flicked right and gluoned you, clearly got confused...
Yea, a sorry wouldn't hurt there obviously but he didn't rip any of your items.
If you fail to understand where he is coming from then I legit don't understand your game's logic. Feels like debating with you will go no where so I'm out.

same to you
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 9 months ago #1127008

Richard Wright wrote:
Richard Wright wrote:
Handling!

I will be handling this with Jack Bushross!

This is going to be interesting
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

252 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127