Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116779

Clarky STEAM_0:1:44595797 Nafe STEAM_0:0:80532056
Staff Member(s) Name:´
Clarky(X) and Nafe(Y)
Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:44595797(X) and STEAM_0:0:80532056(Y)
What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
Clarky(X) RDMed me. Nafe(Y) abused in the jail twice
What Server(s) Was This On?:
All instances were on S1
Evidence:
Clarky(X) Nafe(Y) and

This is nothing personal guys, just reporting stuff I see. Sorry if I'm wrong about any of these things.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116780

Ahahaha what, that first clip is probably cut, and I guess Nafe isn't allowed to have any fun on the servers. Even though none of these would be at your expense except the first one which I'd like to see a full clip of.
:minussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116781

That clip of Nafe flying away is really petty, it's just the same as you killing him lmao
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116782

From what I can tell Nafe no-clipped back into jail because he couldn't get back in, you can't open those doors anymore. Judging by the first clip, he must have had to deal with something before he just no-clipped and cloaked away in front of you.

Did you think to ask why he did it?
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by .uzi.

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116784

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Ahahaha what, that first clip is probably cut, and I guess Nafe isn't allowed to have any fun on the servers. Even though none of these would be at your expense except the first one which I'd like to see a full clip of.
:minussp:
I can show my full life if it's requested by a staff member.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116785

Nathan is just a wannabe community manager B) B)
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116786

.uzi wrote:
From what I can tell Nafe no-clipped back into jail because he couldn't get back in, you can't open those doors anymore. Judging by the first clip, he must have had to deal with something before he just no-clipped and cloaked away in front of you.

Did you think to ask why he did it?
He shouldn't have noclipped inside anyways. Also, I open console in the first clip and no one does anything as far as I can see. And I don't ask staff why they do stuff anymore, they usually just say something about reporting it on the forums or something.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116787

Narexa wrote:
That clip of Nafe flying away is really petty, it's just the same as you killing him lmao
Still not allowed since maybe I'd change my mind or something.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116788

You constantly amp rush near our base and I find this pretty threatening because this is something you keep doing before killing me, no wonder why I killed you because of this and plus I thought you was in the same life as when I used a "/me leave or die".
EDIT: Clearly you were attempting to jump into the back yard watching over the clip again but I shot you which stopped you from getting inside, nice attempt though.

As for Nafe, he barely did anything to effect RP - don't be so petty with that shit.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116790

Clarky wrote:
You constantly amp rush near our base and I find this pretty threatening because this is something you keep doing before killing me, no wonder why I killed you because of this and plus I thought you was in the same life as when I used a "/me leave or die".
EDIT: Clearly you were attempting to jump into the back yard watching over the clip again but I shot you which stopped you from getting inside, nice attempt though.

As for Nafe, he barely did anything to effect RP - don't be so petty with that shit.
I was going to wait on the hedge until someone orbed or tgunned so I could rush, but then I heard someone shooting at me and I decided to just rush as I didn't want to miss my chance.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116791

Wait, did Nafe really noclip tru a door and didnt press the button to open it??
NO WAY
  • h0meless
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 169
BOW BEFORE YOUR DICTATOR

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116792

Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I was going to wait on the hedge until someone orbed or tgunned so I could rush, but then I heard someone shooting at me and I decided to just rush as I didn't want to miss my chance.
Honestly I can sort of see the RDM, but I don't see why it had to be brought to the forums. As for Nafe, he literally did nothing to effect your RP at ALL. Why the fuck would you report him for something so tiny that's just him fucking around lol.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116793

Don't worry I got some interesting proof of clarky abusing. Ill post it when I get home.
  • clutchy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116794

What you didn't show, or I guess see for that matter in the first clip was me no collide the jail doors and walk out of them, stand there for a minute and then walk back in. I didn't impede on anyones RP as nobody was raiding the PD, etc. Absolutely harmless act of "abuse", I still apologise if I somehow ruined your time on the server (???).

As for the first clip, the past two weeks I haven't been RP'ing at all the server and I can remember what happened in that first clip very vaguely, I seem to remember being in spawn trying to clean my inventory (I had just joined hence the citizen). While doing so I got arrested and I guess once you unarrested my I finished what I was doing and went to deal with the guy. Could be wrong, just based off of what my memory tells gives me.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116795

Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So you admitted to your attempt to raid which makes my kill completely valid then, your intentions were crystal clear.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116796

Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So you admitted to your attempt to raid which makes my kill completely valid then, your intentions were crystal clear.
I wasn't attempting to raid until you started shooting at me. I was waiting for my chance to raid.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116797

You're a snake holy jesus, you get some cheeky clips and you report them straight away, you could've talk with Nafe to maybe understand why he did that you know, and eventually avoid to slander his name.

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116799

Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I wasn't attempting to raid until you started shooting at me. I was waiting for my chance to raid.
That doesn't really make sense though.. you conspired to raid by waiting for a chance to do it.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116800

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Honestly I can sort of see the RDM, but I don't see why it had to be brought to the forums. As for Nafe, he literally did nothing to effect your RP at ALL. Why the fuck would you report him for something so tiny that's just him fucking around lol.
I brought the RDM to the forums because he wasn't answering George (The admin) who was trying to figure it out. And Nafe, I just put him here because I didn't get a chance to talk to him to yeah. It's just a staff report, not a demote request, don't worry.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 10 months ago #1116801

ToBeHonest wrote:
You're a snake holy jesus, you get some cheeky clips and you report them straight away, you could've talk with Nafe to maybe understand why he did that you know, and eventually avoid to slander his name.
I didn't upload this straight away, I've waited a few days to see if I could catch Nafe on the server when I had time but I haven't been able to.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT