STEAM_0:1:99798381
STEAM_0:0:237796127

Evidence Of Steam-ID

Server
SSRP
Time And Date
Around 30 minutes ago
Other Comments
You can also see Capone getting mad abit, I am more than willing to supply his SteamID aswell if needed.
This isn't Sam's 1st nor 2nd time of harassing users, he has been doing it constantly now, he has also been banned for it recently.

Reason
Harassment
Threats

Story
Sam and Snake_ got mad after they failed to raid a nuke and decided to threat and harass me and Capone
Proof

I would like a LT member to handle this please
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam and John 5 years 1 week ago #1106625

I’ll handle this.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam and John 5 years 1 week ago #1106637

First off lets not hurt the other Snakes_ name, as he goes by IFreshFruit in game. Lets refer to this request as Sam and John, who has been recently unbanned, and not only have attempted to cause drama with me today too.
:support: this big time. I am a very neutral person, but Sam and John this really is enough. It truly is petty to attack someones pronunciation and usage of a language, especially when you two were born into that language and been using it your entire life. Clearly you have been told to stop, making this harassment. Both of them have history for being drama queens, and I do believe neither one of them deserves to be let go without at least a warn from this.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe, Tamaninja

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam and iFreshFruit 5 years 1 week ago #1106639

Spicy wrote:
First off lets not hurt the other Snakes_ name, as he goes by IFreshFruit in game. Lets refer to this request as Sam and John, who has been recently unbanned, and not only have attempted to cause drama with me today too.
:support: this big time. I am a very neutral person, but Sam and John this really is enough. It truly is petty to attack someones pronunciation and usage of a language, especially when you two were born into that language and been using it your entire life. Clearly you have been told to stop, making this harassment. Both of them have history for being drama queens, and I do believe neither one of them deserves to be let go without at least a warn from this.

lol john said like 2 things and barely has a history of being a "drama queen"
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam and iFreshFruit 5 years 1 week ago #1106640

Nikoo wrote:
Spicy wrote:

Shiiiit I really did wish I did take screenshots back then, but the topic he brought up today with me he would do nonstop in the past.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam and iFreshFruit 5 years 1 week ago #1106642

Spicy wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Spicy wrote:

Shiiiit I really did wish I did take screenshots back then, but the topic he brought up today with me he would do nonstop in the past.

I am taking this off of the screenshots provided, I wasn't there to actually see everything that happened, so I don't know what the said topic was.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam and Snake_ 5 years 1 week ago #1106653

After looking over this report and reviewing the proof it is clear that both these users had unacceptable behavior. It is clear that both users harassed you and Capone for not knowing the English language at its best which is totally not allowed.

Looking at Sam first, he has a past of repeatedly doing this over and over so for now he has been permanently banned for his actions. As for Snake_(John) he didn’t have recent involvements with harassment for a long period of time and has received a warning, if he continues he will be banned.

As for Capone, was the one to “start” the argument, two wrongs don’t make a right so he has also received a warning for what he said which was cut off in the proof.

I also advise you guys to stay apart and stop arguing with each other as it will one day just blow out of proportion.

Maybe it was a mistake but next time please include every message which was said. Thanks for the report Tamaninja, if you have any questions you can message me on discord.

:accepted:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ITztrain, Jeppe, Tamaninja, OxyFoxy, alit
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

245 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32