[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086119

Name of rule breaker:
Pepega

Steam ID of rule breaker:
(STEAM_0:1:182007994

Reason for Report
Harrassment / Lying in report

Video / proof
He has stated multiple times he has video proof of the incident.

Brief explanation to what happened
Okay so this is spanning back since my first day back onto the server, and what has gone on is I had infact killed this fellow, and that same day it was consistant;
''Ginger is Gay''
''Ginger has a Grindr account''
''Ginger is trash''
''Ginger is -blah blah blah''
Not only this he was RDM'ing me repeatedly and shouting ''Don't kill me! i'm trying to make Ginger Baby rage ( I didnt, infact I was calm about it, ) all the whilst he had me on mute so yeah. Anyway this is a bit of a backstory for the issue and not the reason I'm actually reporting him, despite him having 'video proof' of this.

The Reason I am reporting him is today he came onto the server and did his usual spouting nonsense about me, anyway at one point ( I was a T but thats beside the point ) near the start of the round a T buddy of mine killed someone infront of me, someone ran in and started shooting at me, and I yelled ''Dont shoot, it wasn't me he went up.'' ( I had not shoot one round at this point. ) with no KoS's on me, the guy that shot at me immidiately knew he was in the wrong and apologised, however Pepega runs in and shoots at me,

I reported him, and what ensued was a most dramatic situation that had led to a mod i've not seen before see a side to me that rarely comes out, me, mad because I had Luke messaging me that he was going to quit tommorrow over pepega's @'s. I convinced him otherwise, but this is what went on in the admin sit;

He had claimed in the report I had shot multiple people in the tower, however with this being untrue as I hadn't fired off a single shot this round, and Luke confirming this by checking the combat or shot logs he had stated he had video proof and would post it if he got banned to get Luke in trouble.

after the chat and after luke had logged it had come to a situation where pepega didnt get the warns because their was a bit of confusion ( toad picked up the report initially, and Luke had continued to deal with it after. Pepega then went to say 'He doesn't have to post the video,'' yet at this point he is due one warning for RDM, and another warning for lying in reports, yet at this point we are giving him an oppertunity to post the video that he solidly has,

Hense this report,
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player
  • Thanks received: 13
The man who makes a post, and suddenly said thread gains traction!

''Hey ginge, put your hands up in the air.. Hah! Bean on a fork!''

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086120

How were you calm when the entire server heard you rage . Even Asian told you that you have a problem with your nerves
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086121

I see that TTT has become a fuck-fest...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086122

Dr. Richard wrote:
It became so when the new owner got the server
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by doza10.

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086123

Gingermug95 wrote:
Name of rule breaker:
Pepega

Reason for Report

Video / proof

Okay so this is spanning back since my first day back onto the server, and what has gone on is I had infact killed this fellow, and that same day it was consistant;
''Ginger is Gay''
''Ginger is trash''
Not only this he was RDM'ing me repeatedly and shouting ''Don't kill me! i'm trying to make Ginger Baby rage ( I didnt, infact I was calm about it, ) all the whilst he had me on mute so yeah. Anyway this is a bit of a backstory for the issue and not the reason I'm actually reporting him, despite him having 'video proof' of this.

The Reason I am reporting him is today he came onto the server and did his usual spouting nonsense about me, anyway at one point ( I was a T but thats beside the point ) near the start of the round a T buddy of mine killed someone infront of me, someone ran in and started shooting at me, and I yelled ''Dont shoot, it wasn't me he went up.'' ( I had not shoot one round at this point. ) with no KoS's on me, the guy that shot at me immidiately knew he was in the wrong and apologised, however Pepega runs in and shoots at me,

I reported him, and what ensued was a most dramatic situation that had led to a mod i've not seen before see a side to me that rarely comes out, me, mad because I had Luke messaging me that he was going to quit tommorrow over pepega's @'s. I convinced him otherwise, but this is what went on in the admin sit;

He had claimed in the report I had shot multiple people in the tower, however with this being untrue as I hadn't fired off a single shot this round, and Luke confirming this by checking the combat or shot logs he had stated he had video proof and would post it if he got banned to get Luke in trouble.

after the chat and after luke had logged it had come to a situation where pepega didnt get the warns because their was a bit of confusion ( toad picked up the report initially, and Luke had continued to deal with it after. Pepega then went to say 'He doesn't have to post the video,'' yet at this point he is due one warning for RDM, and another warning for lying in reports, yet at this point we are giving him an oppertunity to post the video that he solidly has,

Hense this report,

I can confirm that this is all true and I am free to discuss it should anyone want to.
  • LukeC_137
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 15
Former TTT Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086124

I Was calm up until this point infact. :P and even my 'rage' was reletively respectful, Again, this has been a situational 'rage' and even a respectful, non shouting one where I told him off it came AFTER luke had logged off for what was being said in @ by himself, basicly calling him rubbish at his job and such.

https://imgur.com/a/Z2FrgTa

Whilst and I am sorry about calling you out luke seeing messages like THIS:

https://imgur.com/a/c9BWYZj

you, yourself would indeed have a little 'rage' about what was going on, I was not privvy to the messages what was going on, and the first set of screenshots are simply half of what was being said by pepega, and it's bloody wrong
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Gingermug95.

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086126

Dr. Richard wrote:

You don't say
  • LukeC_137
  • Fresh Boarder
Former TTT Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086127

doza10 wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
It became so when the new owner got the server

Ok that's not the case mate.
  • LukeC_137
  • Fresh Boarder
Former TTT Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086128

LukeC_137 wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:
Name of rule breaker:
Pepega

Reason for Report

Video / proof

''Ginger is Gay''
''Ginger is trash''

Hense this report,

I can confirm that this is all true and I am free to discuss it should anyone want to.
You should have punished him then. But as this report stands, there is no evidence so it will very likely be denied without screenshots of the harassment.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086130

Kyber wrote:
LukeC_137 wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:
Name of rule breaker:
Pepega

Reason for Report

Video / proof

''Ginger is Gay''
''Ginger is trash''

Hense this report,

You should have punished him then. But as this report stands, there is no evidence so it will very likely be denied without screenshots of the harassment.

Wasn't my report. I was only called in for a second opinion. So nothing I could do.
  • LukeC_137
  • Fresh Boarder
Former TTT Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086132

I'd just like to say, at the current point Pepega -is- due for 2 warnings, one for RDM and another for lying in report, as it stands combat logs are going against what is being said by pepega however it has been my Idea to not punish the fellow Just yet to allow him time to post this video proof, to prove that the combat logs are wrong and ultimately this is what this is about, Toadhog can also confirm that this is true.

This report -isn't- about harrassment, it's not about what he's done to myself past him Lying in reports, he's being given an opportunity to prove that the combat logs where incorrect.
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086133

Gingermug95 wrote:
I'd just like to say, at the current point Pepega -is- due for 2 warnings, one for RDM and another for lying in report, as it stands combat logs are going against what is being said by pepega however it has been my Idea to not punish the fellow Just yet to allow him time to post this video proof, to prove that the combat logs are wrong and ultimately this is what this is about, Toadhog can also confirm that this is true.

This report -isn't- about harrassment, it's not about what he's done to myself past him Lying in reports, he's being given an opportunity to prove that the combat logs where incorrect.
Sadly that’s not his report abuses work. If you have evidence that shows for certain that he has done what you are accusing him of then he will be punished, but I find it highly unlikely if he has broken a rule for him to upload it, so good luck
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086134

Kyber wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:

Sadly that’s not his report abuses work. If you have evidence that shows for certain that he has done what you are accusing him of then he will be punished, but I find it highly unlikely if he has broken a rule for him to upload it, so good luck
Well it would be nice to have a opinion from someone from the ttt staff not you . As far as you said you have to no power and use in this case as it is TTT
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by doza10.

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086136

What's going on is, the staff that are dealing with it, E.G. Toad and luke have 100% proof to say ''Yeah he RDM'd me. and lied in the report.'' however he claims to have proof against it, and in truth? I'm a nice fellow, I like to give people chances even if it does come to blows, the report is simply a continuation of the in game report in order to give him a chance to properly defend himself. The report itself is actually being handled I assume by toad, from his in game messages to myself, and simply this is a continuation of the report.

I know you probably didnt see earlier because for some reason it posted like, 3 lines before your comments, but please check out the post where i've added imgur links.

Doza, please I love you and all but past your 'the entire server saw you rage comment' I don't believe theres any reason for you to be Doza'ing it up here my buddy.Simply sit back and enjoy my man! We like Kyber here, he's a good admin, however this Punishment request is genuinely a sort of, special case at the moment and actually goes AGAINST the norm.

Because Luke is too close to the situation I'd have to ask toad to deal with it however, Luke I love you and all, but I can see that this situation has got you upset and you genuinely should for your own sake stay away from such, you're a good mod, and a good mate.
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086137

doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:

Well it would be nice to have a opinion from someone from the ttt staff not you . As far as you said you have to no power and use in this case as it is TTT
Calm down mate. He's just giving his views. Not dealing with the case.
  • LukeC_137
  • Fresh Boarder
Former TTT Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086138

doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:

Stop trying to cause drama my guy. Also I used to be a TTT admin and I’m certain I know the rules more than you think I do
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086140

Hey Kyber man, can you add my Steam please? You'll find it on my mod app.
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086141

Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:

Stop trying to cause drama my guy. Also I used to be a TTT admin and I’m certain I know the rules more than you think I do
Well like you said you used . You are not an admin on ttt anymore so maybe stop trying to gain atention from other people by commenting on each post there is
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086142

doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Gingermug95 wrote:

Well like you said you used . You are not an admin on ttt anymore so maybe stop trying to gain atention from other people by commenting on each post there is

This is why we cant have nice things
  • LukeC_137
  • Fresh Boarder
Former TTT Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Request - Pepega 5 years 2 months ago #1086143

Doza, Stop derailing this, please, you're not affiliated with this report anymore.

Kyber throw me that steam req.but also best advice? Best way to deal with Doza is to simply ignore him!
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32