Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083267

Name - Jammi2k and Himpo
Steam-ID - Jammi2k :STEAM_0:1:53115398 steamcommunity.com/id/Jammi2k/
Steam-ID - Himpo might have to update. when i enter his steam ID it pulls up some weird spam page. but STEAM_0:1:35116246
Evidence Of Steam-ID - It's in the videos of my proof, I don't wanna spam my whole report with videos until the end lmao
Server - Server 3/Server 1 SSRP
Time And Date (CET) - from 8pm-1am central standard time 2/4/19
Other Comments -A loooot happened without my video proof. The Supreme Overlord incident was cased by these 2 and VeGosomething rdming and propblocking the entire spawn for over an hour, and Supreme obviously got more than annoyed that the server can be that much of a mess, with no staff, from 3 people who are obviously regulars on the servers.
Reason - Both of them consistently RDA'd and RDM'd me for a solid 3 1/2 hours. When I got sick of it on server 3, i got onto server 1, which I guess they followed me to, and continued to do it there as well.
Story - I was rping, enjoying my day. It was my first day on the server, and I thought it was honestly amazing. I was building a gun shop at the like.. dance club place at spawn on server 3, when VeGo[something] started mass rdming; which is when it all went downhill. Apparently he was staff, and was lashing out. To which case started a huge rdm spree between him, Jammi2k, and Himpo, killing the entire server. Prop blocking all of the entrances to spawn so you're literally a sitting duck. They were all FBI and would try and fading door abuse, and trap you inside big props. Eventually like 10 people got offline cause they were sick of it, a lot of them being new to the server as well.. obviously leaving a terrible impression. At that point, they removed it all, and strictly started to target me and rda/rdm me and only me, when i didn't do literally anything to them.So getting rdm'd literally the second i respawn, i propclimbed to get away from them. To which Himpo screenshotted, and weirdly enough, the second that happened, AFKminer came on and had a sit. I got warned for propclimbing, and he was disgustingly biased the entire sit, and didn't even care to even just HEAR what I had to say, because Jammi and Himpo were too busy screaming about AFKminers wife. Obviously knew it was a stupid. pointless sit because they were all friends, i asked for a private sit, hoping for him to at least listen to my side. Which he could have VEEERY VERY easily pieced together that it was rdm/rda if this server has even slightly detailed logs to back it up, and the mingey way they were acting. Anyways, so he put me over to a roof far away from them, sat me down, and then moved me to a roof right beside Himpo and Jammi, to which they propclimbed and listened to what I had to say. The way AFKminer handled it was honestly disgusting, and never have I seen a more biased decision in my life. I was going to do a staff abuse report, but didn't have proof, and assumed it wouldn't get anywhere anyways.Just gonna say, based on afkminers Steam profile's comments, hes very biased. But, less money for your pay2win server. Which is also why I assume I'm wasting my time, since I believe both of these guys are VIP. Money talks, amiriiiight?
Proof - First 2 videos are of the sit, which they were being disrespectful and not taking the sit seriously, but afkminer doesn't care at all. Never have I felt more targeted for being a victim in a fucking video game in my life. Lmfao.

And I'm just gonna throw the rest of the videos, pretty self explanatory.

no idea why the stupid player list was covering the screen the whole time. it wasnt like that when i was recording it-_-

OOOKAY so I attached the videos as and it just isnt showing up so its just gonna have to be links, im sorry :3

ps. Not sure why it showed their steam names, i didn't have PlaysTV installed yesterday so I used the trashy gmod demo and then played those today, and recorded it with playstv, which may be why it doesnt show their RP name, but their steam name instead.
  • dakota
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by dakota.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083268

handling
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083270

hey, might have to refresh the page, i think you started handling it before i could update my post with the proof :/
  • dakota
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083272

That's a lot of videos...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083273

Gody wrote:
handling

I will be handling the RA request as per Gody's wish due to the fact that he is too occupied.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083276

I have reviewed the evidence and it does show themselves breaking the rules. But, due to the fact that you have no evidence of Steam ID, i'm going to have to get in touch with a Community Manager or higher in order to acquire the logs and Steam ID's...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083277

imagine making a report on the one and only JAMMI 2 000 K

yikes dawg
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083284

Yeah unfortunately in the video when I did go to their steam ID on the playerlist, it didnt video it. But in the video it shows its copied, and the profile picture matches the one i linked above. But if that isnt enough then my bad, didnt know it wouldn't video that screen lmao
  • dakota
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083293

I don't believe you took my emotions into account. They were literally mass rdm and rdaing for HHHHHHHHHOURS. You came on, were oblivious to it all, got off. Himpo got 'proof' of me escaping him killing me with a prop, and he called you back on and you get back on right after that. You didn't care to even hear my side. Does this server not have kill and arrest logs? I mean it would be fairly easy to get the idea of how the last couple of hours were if you cared to put effort into it. Ive been staff before, and I've had sits with my friends, and could very easily push that aside to make sure it was a fair sit, which you did nothing of. I get its a game, but if you're staffed on a game, that brings in money, i think professionalism is needed. Irregardless of that, preeeetty obvious they were both minges, but you still had a bias towards them. Idk your history, or anything about them either. But first impressions were terrible lmao. And i'm obviously not the only one who thought that, many many people joined the server yesterday, saw the bs that was happening, and probably wont return. But that won't be looked into, because theres no 'proof'. Why would a new guy on a server care to provide proof, when the server means nothing to them? Would they not wanna hop onto a different server? Think theyll ever join a Zarp server? I mean logical questions man. lmao.

Side note. Directly after the sit, you watched one of them RDA me. You said you handled it, which I would hope you did. But he literally did it right in front of you, pretty damn confident he knew you didn't care, and wouldn't do anything to him.

Ooh glad you had to edit your post to add that it was autistic. Are you, or are you not their friend? Because if you handle all sits like that, then yikes on your part. If they were your friend i would slightly understand the shitty bias you had, but if you handle all sits like that, I feel like you would have no means to be a staff member lmfao. And im gonna say again, I'm very obviously not the only one who thinks that, considering your profile seems to be a graveyard of your past sits. ;)
  • dakota
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by dakota.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jammi2k and Himpo 5 years 1 month ago #1083443

#Accepted
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127