Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081757

Staff Member(s) Name: Markus Chellwigg
My In-Game Name: Terryy
What did the Staff Member(s) do?: There was a discussion in ooc about how a staff member handled a situation involving said staff member godding a player and that player raiding the bank, and the reported staff member "Markus Chellwigg" got involved to defend the staff member despite only being a moderator. Markus then proceeded to mute people for "causing drama", He muted me besides the fact I hadn't threatened any member of staff or player and all I had done was criticised the fact that a player had been banned in a situation where both the player and admin were at fauly, and the admin was only going to be "spoken to" - Markus Chellwigg. He has also proved to be an unhelpful moderator, when i asked what server I was playing on he sarcastically told me to "guess".
What server(s) was this on?: DarkRP SSRP
Evidence:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1642571953

I understand not much action will be taken as there is little to go on and the nature of this isn't a very big offence, however, I would just like to put across the point that this staff member may not be the right type of person for moderator on ZARP as he has taken questionable actions, attempted to sensor a discussion between other players on ooc because they proved his point wrong, and is just generally quite a toxic person.

Thanks
  • Terryy
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081759

What evidence is that, you're asking what server this is. I highly doubt you'd get muted for that
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081760

That evidence was about 40 minutes after the mute.
I had muted you for continuing drama after i had warned you to stop for 10 minutes.
You proceeded to insult me and threaten me with a demotion.
I muted and and others for continuing to disrespect and carry on an argument many minutes after it had occured
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081764

The evidence is for the second thing I reported, that you were not helpful, and sarcastic.

And with regards to the mute; I did not disrespect you OR threaten you. I simply said that you were digging yourself a hole by saying you are going mute people for just having a conversation in ooc and that if I were you I wouldn't do it. I also brought up how another player had mentioned you had been recently demoted. There was no threat in there, I don't have the power to demote you so why would I make a threat like that?

The fact remains, there was a conversation in ooc about an admin incident that you weren't even involved in. The conversation was respectful for the most part and no one was being toxic until your involvement where you stated that you were going to start muting people simply for having such a conversation. I am reporting this to point out that if we are not allowed to discuss where we think an admin has done wrong between each other and offer opinions in a non-toxic fashion without being threatened by a moderator with a mute then you are going to drive people away from the server. I am sure the staffing team don't want to do this and don't intend to, but it is what you yourself are doing with your toxic attitude to the responsibility of being on the staffing team and I had to report it to bring it to the attention of the people above you so that other players don't have to have their time on the server disrupted by a moderator using his powers to stop people from pointing out where they believe he/she is wrong.
  • Terryy
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081765

The fact you’re calling Markus toxic is really ironic. You had so many chances to stop causing drama and being disrespectful, yet you still took your best efforts to continue it. How did you seriously not expect to get muted?

I can tell you right now, any punishment you received was completely valid.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081766

Handling
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081767

I believe Eddie, you can't get involved in this as you were the admin I was referring to when talking about the god mode bank raid incident
Also, I would ask Eddie and Markus to no get me confused with other players, they may have called you names and such but I did not personally call a staff member "stupid" or "idiotic". You also call what happened in occ drama? It was a discussion between the players and then these two staff members got involved and caused an argument. There was no drama in the discussion between the players. In my opinion markus is not a very good fit for the role in ZARP and his toxicity is going to draw people to other servers or to just stop playing darkrp overall.
  • Terryy
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081768

And gody as I explained in the report which isn't very hard to follow, i report him for the mute AND for being generally unhelpful as a staff member. The evidence is for him being unhelpful. As i said, not very hard to follow ate ;)
  • Terryy
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081769

Terryy wrote:
The conversation was respectful for the most part and no one was being toxic
That’s a huge lie but ok

Terryy wrote:
I believe Eddie, you can't get involved in this as you were the admin I was referring to when talking about the god mode bank raid incident
Also, I would ask Eddie and Markus to no get me confused with other players, they may have called you names and such but I did not personally call a staff member "stupid" or "idiotic". You also call what happened in occ drama? It was a discussion between the players and then these two staff members got involved and caused an argument. There was no drama in the discussion between the players. In my opinion markus is not a very good fit for the role in ZARP and his toxicity is going to draw people to other servers or to just stop playing darkrp overall.
I have full right to get involved in this, I’ll even upload evidence to the handling staff member if it helps
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by eddie..

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081781

:minussp: fake and something
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081783

Terryy wrote:
The evidence is for the second thing I reported, that you were not helpful, and sarcastic.

And with regards to the mute; I did not disrespect you OR threaten you. I simply said that you were digging yourself a hole by saying you are going mute people for just having a conversation in ooc and that if I were you I wouldn't do it. I also brought up how another player had mentioned you had been recently demoted. There was no threat in there, I don't have the power to demote you so why would I make a threat like that?

The fact remains, there was a conversation in ooc about an admin incident that you weren't even involved in. The conversation was respectful for the most part and no one was being toxic until your involvement where you stated that you were going to start muting people simply for having such a conversation. I am reporting this to point out that if we are not allowed to discuss where we think an admin has done wrong between each other and offer opinions in a non-toxic fashion without being threatened by a moderator with a mute then you are going to drive people away from the server. I am sure the staffing team don't want to do this and don't intend to, but it is what you yourself are doing with your toxic attitude to the responsibility of being on the staffing team and I had to report it to bring it to the attention of the people above you so that other players don't have to have their time on the server disrupted by a moderator using his powers to stop people from pointing out where they believe he/she is wrong.
This is incorrect, you were continuing to discuss and throw insults at the staff team, the admin and me.
You and many others were told to drop the convo and proceeded to carry on after i said several times for you to stop.
You carried on so i muted you.
Its a valid punishment.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Staff Report - Markus Chellwigg 5 years 2 months ago #1081794

#Denied

After consulting both Markus and Eddie about this report, I have decided to deny it.

You have not presented sufficient evidence to prove any significant negligence took place. Fortunately, Eddie was able to provide me with some screenshots of the OOC chat that was ongoing at the time and I do not see any reason for Markus to be punished as it was pretty clear you were continuing to cause drama despite being told to stop by staff.

Thank you for submitting this report.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

162 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32