Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036002

Staff Member(s) Name:
DaddySmurf
Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:117287457
What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
Aslayed me for no reason. Handled the situation poorly. Poor attitude.
What Server(s) Was This On?:
TTT

SS:
https://imgur.com/a/Re7VLVk
https://imgur.com/a/2IFSu6H
https://imgur.com/a/w0Qei07

As for the report he handled. I was a detective that round and i kosed someone as i had dna on a traitor. My response was "? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD", because a random person reported me couple rounds later for "False Kosing someone", of course me being me i responded that way. He handled that report like 5 rounds later when the person who reported me had left the game. Didnt bother to open chatbox to ask anything, just straight up aslayed me.
I still dont get it why was i aslayed 2 times on different rounds.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036032

He removed the second Autoslay from you in the Round you got slain and you should still but a valid Response when someone is reporting you, but still DaddySmurf should have checked the Logs to be sure that you rdmed before punishing you.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036036

While he was wrong in not investigating at all you still set your self up for failure with that response
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036039

Handling
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036112

Respond to reports properly and there isn't a problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If you can't take the time to actually give a proper response you shouldn't complain if you get punished for it. In this situation staff really needed a response to do their job, if the victim left then they could not have even opened a chat and if the report was about a false KOS i doubt anything in the logs would have helped. You have your chance to explain your side of the story when you get reported, if you chose to not do that then that is your fault not the staff members.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036191

Miia wrote:
Respond to reports properly and there isn't a problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If you can't take the time to actually give a proper response you shouldn't complain if you get punished for it. In this situation staff really needed a response to do their job, if the victim left then they could not have even opened a chat and if the report was about a false KOS i doubt anything in the logs would have helped. You have your chance to explain your side of the story when you get reported, if you chose to not do that then that is your fault not the staff members.

I agree with that.

Tho it should be noted that using term like 'stfu' towards another user shouldn't be the behaviour of a staff member, sorry for that.
I hope Henny mentions this when he talks to DaddySmurf about the situation.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by House.

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036280

House can you actually change your signature again, cause Deadmonstor is already cm so you dont need to have that signature. Thanks!
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036302

Miia wrote:
We can say the same thing the other way .

If the reports are handled properly there wont be a problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If the staff cant take the time to actually Handle a report properly then its abusive and amateur behavior .
I just think it can be placed in both ways And i think that the decide is in Henny's hands , not anyone's else . If he wants to reject then he has the rights , if he wants to accept , he has the rights . ( I side with Smo )
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036311

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:

If the reports are handled properly there wont be a problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If the staff cant take the time to actually Handle a report properly then its abusive and amateur behavior .
I just think it can be placed in both ways And i think that the decide is in Henny's hands , not anyone's else . If he wants to reject then he has the rights , if he wants to accept , he has the rights . ( I side with Smo )

If someone doesn't respond with vital information that is their fault and will cause confusion in many different scenarios. Yes daddysmurf did not handle it properly but if someone responds with just spam in the response to the report that can often mean to staff members that the user cannot be bothered to actually give a reason and i don't think i would open a chat if someone just put something random in the reported because i know i would be wasting my time with someone who can't be bothered to put in the effort of typing less than 150 characters.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Jax.

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036313

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:

Yeah but the report as far as i see was handled correctly. If a user decides to not give the staff member information as to why they killed/did what the reporting player claims then its not the staff members responsibility to hunt down the reported and ask them personally why they did it. You get your chance to defend yourself in your response, if you decide to not take that opportunity that is your fault.

Oh and no we can't really say the same thing the other way. If the reported person had actually not been a spoon and answered the report properly then the report would have been able to be handled properly.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Miia.

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036315

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No it couldn't be taken that way. He did handle it properly just not carefully. If you're reported you should always respond seriously. That's why it's called "Reported User's Defence" because that's the defence. If you don't answer propperly the admins will asume that it is somebody thinking it's fun to RDM.

Though I think that the warn should be removed this demote request isn't standing. I'll just wait for Henny's responce
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036321

Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:

Yeah but the report as far as i see was handled correctly. If a user decides to not give the staff member information as to why they killed/did what the reporting player claims then its not the staff members responsibility to hunt down the reported and ask them personally why they did it. You get your chance to defend yourself in your response, if you decide to not take that opportunity that is your fault.

Oh and no we can't really say the same thing the other way. If the reported person had actually not been a spoon and answered the report properly then the report would have been able to be handled properly.
XD i remember the same scenario happening to me against u lol
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/1...-s-punishment-appeal
:omegalul:
miia is cute.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036482

when did you come back my child
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036508

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
when did you come back my child
Dunno, joined randomly and this happened.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1036617

Big smoke's trouble now :evil: huehuehue
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT] Demote/Retrain Request - DaddySmurf 5 years 6 months ago #1037156

Hello Smojea., after speaking to Daddysmurf I have concluded that the punishment you received was valid but not handled to a high standard, as he admitted to not checking the logs(wouldnt help much in this situation anyway) or text chat and basing it off of assumptions due to your response. He could not have opened a chat as the other user had disconnected.That second autoslay on you was also removed. He handled it properly, just not carefully. Next time, please respond to the report in the proper fashion, and explain to the staff member as to what happened. Therefore, the staff member in question was not in the wrong in this instance, but will be told to handle reports more delicately.
For the attitude part, it was completely unacceptable and is in no way permitted for any staff member. All staff should be respectful at all times, and I apologize for any offense this may have caused you. He will be reminded of how staff act in these situations, and how it is inappropriate to be speaking to users in such a manner. Thanks for the report, this has been,
#Accepted
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32