Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033660

Name - [Z] Smurf
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:128177731
Evidence Of Steam-ID - steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611982395...t/942834527342413272
Server - S2
Time And Date (CET) - Now
Other Comments - no
Reason - Threats of dox and ddos
Story - 2 Guys were arguing for whtever reason, I came in late and hes threatning to dox and ddos the other kid lol and break his comp
Proof - steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611982395...t/942834527342416844
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by BonesKnows.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033663

Is all you do is make punishment request? (NOT BREAKING TOU) Just asking a simple constructive question
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033670

I think thay are sending him message's back to him to make him more angree and piss him off he will not do anything becuse I know him for 12 years as an best friend poor smurf I agree his an nice kind guy on the inside the way people pick and bully him is wrong I know he has Disability he told me his got ADHD and he can't help it because these people pissed him off and he world not do it so I am telling you his an good guy inside.
  • Mafia Mob Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Mafia Mob Star.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033671

Hahah he's doing it again? He used to threaten me with this back in 2017 I tried to get him cm banned and he vanished from ZARP after saying I was bullying him.

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: jiraiya, randomfella_

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033674

This guy can change zarp and the only way is his an nice guy and I respect him because you don't like it people will stop playing zarp so give him some space.
  • Mafia Mob Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033675

ppl piss me off and keep sending me messages to get me more mad, I have NEVER threatned a ddos lol so that's a bullshit excuse, and his disability has nothing to do with it, and he started the shit not the other guys so idk what you are on about, he started the threats
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033676

Nafe wrote:
Hahah he's doing it again? He used to threaten me with this back in 2017 I tried to get him cm banned and he vanished from ZARP after saying I was bullying him.

yea lol he was rdming us and once he got teamed up on 3v1 he started bitching and telling that one kid he was gonna fry his computer and that he grabbed our ips xD
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033679

All you guys this is drama talk he says it because you don't understand him I do so drop it please in away you dont like him you should of not started it in the first place you should be nice to him and he world not say it he did say it its an fake it didn't happen to 2 people on zarp and it never happend so stop picking on him and bloody get on.

This is the last warning Smurf is an kind man and loyal to zarp and he takes respect anyone ales picking on him I will put my power in to zarp and pull him out of the ground smurf is an nice guy you don't understand him in the background of in real life person so stop this now or it be the hole steam be in to this.

I am going say goodbye and this is pointless so you don't know him in real life and you bully him and he world of not said ddos or treats so this is what im gonna zarp was wonderful and the people we had on there was loved and the way its carrying on this was my last word of hope I thing this be the end of it.
  • Mafia Mob Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Sally.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033687

smurf or the mob boss was the one who started it, he was saying how he is goind to dox us and he kept rdming us over and over
  • jiraiya
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by jiraiya. Reason: i support

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033688

Red Powder wrote:
All you guys this is drama talk he says it because you don't understand him I do so drop it please in away you dont like him you should of not started it in the first place you should be nice to him and he world not say it he did say it its an fake it didn't happen to 2 people on zarp and it never happend so stop picking on him and bloody get on.

This is the last warning Smurf is an kind man and loyal to zarp and he takes respect anyone ales picking on him I will put my power in to zarp and pull him out of the ground smurf is an nice guy you don't understand him in the background of in real life person so stop this now or it be the hole steam be in to this.

I am going say goodbye and this is pointless so you don't know him in real life and you bully him and he world of not said ddos or treats so this is what im gonna zarp was wonderful and the people we had on there was loved and the way its carrying on this was my last word of hope I thing this be the end of it.
Why do you(Smurf, Mafia mob star...etc) refer to yourself in the third-person, as if you are trying to hide yourself despite it being insanely easy to track. I am not one for bullying but you do go out of your way to try cause trouble and run away from it by changing names yet never change your actual personality.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Jason.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033690

Sally wrote:
Red Powder wrote:

Why do you(Smurf, Mafia mob star...etc) refer to yourself in the third-person, as if you are trying to hide yourself despite it being insanely easy to track. I am not one for bullying but you do go out of your way to try cause trouble and run away from it by changing names yet never change your actual personality.

the thing is no one was bullying the dude lol, 2 friends of mine found his base, he got pissed off and started rdming them, I joined to help them being friends, and he popped off about how he was getting our ip addys. An now red joined the server and was yapping at us on how we were bullying him and being mean and the guy has ADHD and were picking on him... IDK wtf hes saying lol but they were in no way bullying him, equal words were exchanged but he started the rdming
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033697

again? lul
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033708

What I am getting from this is that a couple of your friends were outside of his base or raiding along with you, so he got triggered and said he'd hit you offline.
Gotta love gaming communities.

EDIT: I have just seen the screenshot lmao. Big guy said "you about to get dox" and follows it up with "shut up when you pc breaks". He is literally asking for shit like this to be done to him.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033741

Red Powder wrote:
I think thay are sending him message's back to him to make him more angree and piss him off he will not do anything becuse I know him for 12 years as an best friend poor smurf I agree his an nice kind guy on the inside the way people pick and bully him is wrong I know he has Disability he told me his got ADHD and he can't help it because these people pissed him off and he world not do it so I am telling you his an good guy inside.
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 638

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033775

:plussp:
  • Toxic.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033853

A Good Guitarist wrote:
What I am getting from this is that a couple of your friends were outside of his base or raiding along with you, so he got triggered and said he'd hit you offline.

EDIT: I have just seen the screenshot lmao. Big guy said "you about to get dox" and follows it up with "shut up when you pc breaks". He is literally asking for s

hit like this to be done to him.

yes jiraiya and thedrunkrussian were outside his base, and he said u better not try anything then got pissed off and kept rdming them in spawn, them being my friends I started killing him. He told them he was gonna grab their ips

then this red powder moron came in saying we were bullying him that's why he said what he said, going on about adhd and how dudes parents were killed in a car crash.. idk wtf that has to do with gmod lol
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033887

BonesKnows_ wrote:
A Good Guitarist wrote:

EDIT: I have just seen the screenshot lmao. Big guy said "you about to get dox" and follows it up with "shut up when you pc breaks". He is literally asking for s

yes jiraiya and thedrunkrussian were outside his base, and he said u better not try anything then got pissed off and kept rdming them in spawn, them being my friends I started killing him. He told them he was gonna grab their ips

then this red powder moron came in saying we were bullying him that's why he said what he said, going on about adhd and how dudes parents were killed in a car crash.. idk wtf that has to do with gmod lol
the red powder guy is him, he tried changing his name and he's referring to himself in the 3rd person to make it seem like someone just sticking up for him but it's not LUL
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Genzo, dankek

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033890

This same player few days ago went ape shit on us miners all of sudden mass rdmed us and after he got killed he started disrespecting the whole server on ooc for no reason and came again to the mines to attempt mass rdm again that we had to call an admin to join s2 and then he got banned for mass rdm.

His attitude is just terrible and he's a rule breaker in general

:plussp:
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Genzo.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1033892

sorIe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
A Good Guitarist wrote:

the red powder guy is him, he tried changing his name and he's referring to himself in the 3rd person to make it seem like someone just sticking up for him but it's not LUL

LOL I didn't even notice that tbh hahaha that's hilarious
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request 5 years 5 months ago #1034025

If anyone could do anything about this that would be great, I spoke to Bones in game and he seems pretty concerned about the fact the guy's gotten away with it for this long since the report went up.

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127