Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992494

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) realdrake
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:1:48753813
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID) Here
Server - (What server was this on?) Server 1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) 17-8-2018
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) Nope
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) RDM
Story - (What happened?) Went up to hes building home and he shot me.I was outside of hes house. *** A guy had told me about my printer and i thought he destroyed it before i go swat.***
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) Video Here
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Thanks received: 279
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by JokerMan.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992505

JokerMan wrote:
Name - (What is the accused person's name?) realdrake
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:1:48753813
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID) Here
Server - (What server was this on?) Server 1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) 17-8-2018
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) Nope
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) RDM
Story - (What happened?) Went up to hes building home and he shot me.I was outside of hes house. *** A guy had told me about my printer and i thought he destroyed it before i go swat.***
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) Video Here

In their defense they can say you were blocking the door and you were on their property. But they sould of have done /me and actually roleplayed the situation its a very vague situation
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992514

First of all you're being a corrupt cop in the beginning as you take illegal drugs. Secondly if you scan in someones base they're allowed to kill you as it's threatening towards them.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992520

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
First of all you're being a corrupt cop in the beginning as you take illegal drugs. Secondly if you scan in someones base they're allowed to kill you as it's threatening towards them.
I didnt realized i switched to cop when i got it. How its threatening towards them, they have a building sign so that means they dont have something illegal
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992527

JokerMan wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
I didnt realized i switched to cop when i got it. How its threatening towards them, they have a building sign so that means they dont have something illegal
Yeah good point, I mean I don't really feel like scanning should be a KOS-able offence but I've been told this way. I asked and yeah if they have a Building sign there isn't anything to hide so there isn't a reason to kill you.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992528

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
JokerMan wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Yeah good point, I mean I don't really feel like scanning should be a KOS-able offence but I've been told this way. I asked and yeah if they have a Building sign there isn't anything to hide so there isn't a reason to kill you.
Yeah bud
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992589

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
JokerMan wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
I mean scanning is still a way of interacting with a players base. Also what need would he have to scan if we were building lol
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992596

Mico wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
JokerMan wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
I mean scanning is still a way of interacting with a players base. Also what need would he have to scan if we were building lol
Nothing? Just wanted to hit the scanner. lol
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992603

JokerMan wrote:
Mico wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
JokerMan wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Well then that is on you, you interacted with our base and got killed.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, dankek

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #992693

Mico wrote:
JokerMan wrote:
Mico wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
JokerMan wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Well then that is on you, you interacted with our base and got killed.

U know the real drake?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #993293

BUMP
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy

[SSRP] Warn Request - realdrake 5 years 8 months ago #995746

Hello JokerMan, I've reviewed the evidence and I've closely studied the provided video. I've decided that the kill was valid, reasons being that you were interacting with their base. You also tried to get inside after scanning their base as far as I can see as well. I don't think what you did counts as raiding, but it is somewhat threatening behavior, something that would justify getting killed. Have a nice day.

#Denied

• dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun