Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935904

Staff Member(s) Name: LonelyDodo

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78404438

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Abuse of admin commands which were not only annoying and disruptive, but at one point caused my game to start lagging. Use of commands on alive players also delayed the round.

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence:

So it started when he jailed MCOxygen (for some reason) in the sky.
]

He then started slapping him with damage (again for some reason)
]

Oxygen obviously died from this and kept respawning in the cell, so Dodo then set his HP incredibly high.
]

Jax also no-clipped up as well for some reason. This was mid-round and as you can see, he had been wounded before no clipping.
]

As you can see, they weren't very discrete about this. Not only was this disracting, but very disrputive. This was the round after my previous screenshots and I am now alive, but we could not reach them.
]

Yet another round. As you can see in this and the following screenshots, it was really distracting and lots of people were looking up to see what was going on.
]

By the third round, they had struggled to unjail him and jailed him again for some reason (you can see the original jail)
]

The next ones are what caused my game to lag. He was killed multiple times in the cell and his bodies started to pile up, lagging my game and potentially other users'. The bodies got so piled up that they began glitching out of the cell.
]

Yet more glitched bodies. Screenshots don't show it well, but my game was lagging badly during this.
]

Finally he ran a command that simply spammed the chat. This was very disruptive as it was hard to see any KOS'.
]
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by John Henry. Reason: Added comment
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935910

:plussp:
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Henry

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935912

Yo Max can we bring back SuperSlay thanks
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935913

+support
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935914

Wow omg that is so affecting your game as that is completely in the middle of the map (sarcasm)
I see your problem with him removing his own body several times in chat but I really don't think any action should be taken because of it. And what do you have against staff members having some fun every so often?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935917

Kyber wrote:
And what do you have against staff members having some fun every so often?

I've seen staff noclip around sometimes. And I don't really give a fuck. But that's what I would describe as a bit of fun. This was just incredibly disruptive. It went across multiple rounds and we couldn't kill anyone from that far away (as you can see, I was a T for a couple of the rounds).

Besides, maybe you applied for staff to 'have fun', but most apply to help moderate the server. Then again, you were demoted lol.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935918

Kyber wrote:
Wow omg that is so affecting your game as that is completely in the middle of the map (sarcasm)
I see your problem with him removing his own body several times in chat but I really don't think any action should be taken because of it. And what do you have against staff members having some fun every so often?
Commands are not for fun. If youre doing something like this atleast make sure its not affecting someone or just do it when there are no players.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935922

John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I've seen staff noclip around sometimes. And I don't really give a fuck. But that's what I would describe as a bit of fun. This was just incredibly disruptive. It went across multiple rounds and we couldn't kill anyone from that far away (as you can see, I was a T for a couple of the rounds).

Besides, maybe you applied for staff to 'have fun', but most apply to help moderate the server. Then again, you were demoted lol.
Lol m8 I wasn't demoted and I went for staff to help out, and anyways, you've had more bans than traitor rounds so stop fishing for trouble
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935926

Kyber wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Lol m8 I wasn't demoted and I went for staff to help out, and anyways, you've had more bans than traitor rounds so stop fishing for trouble

LOL, calm down ladies.

He has reported someone not any of your business if he took the time out of his day to report this then he must have thought it distracted him or interrupted him
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935928

Kyber wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:

This isn't about me. If you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything at all.

As I said however, this was not just 'a bit of fun'. This was really disruptive and annoying.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935929

Smojea. wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Commands are not for fun. If youre doing something like this atleast make sure its not affecting someone or just do it when there are no players.
My point being the fact that it was away from the round so therefore it wasn't affecting the game, and if you really wanted to kill them you could snipe them, I think he should be talked to about this but no further action should be taken
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935933

Kyber wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Kyber wrote:
My point being the fact that it was away from the round so therefore it wasn't affecting the game, and if you really wanted to kill them you could snipe them, I think he should be talked to about this but no further action should be taken

Away from the round? Did you even read the full report? This went across multiple rounds. I was a T as you can see for some of them, and was unable to kill them ebcause they were too far away, and one was jailed.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by John Henry. Reason: grammar

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935938

John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:

This isn't about me. If you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything at all.

As I said however, this was not just 'a bit of fun'. This was really disruptive and annoying.
Don't chat shit about me then for no reason, you should be banned for your toxic attitude and you are always fishing for trouble and on the forums you are always trying to be horrible to the TTT staff members, I believe youre fishing for trouble here, and I trust Aek/Bezzy to make the correct decision here, it wasn't particularly disruptive and if you really wanted to kill them you could have sniped them, or even just shot at them
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935941

:neutralsp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935944

John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Away from the round? Did you even read the full report? This went across multiple rounds. I was a T as you can see for some of them, and was unable to kill them ebcause they were too far away, and one was jailed.
I read the full report of course, I see your problems with this but as it didn't really affect the round apart from the jailing that no action should be taken other than a talking to
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Kyber.

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935946

Kyber wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I read the full report of course, I see your problems with this but as it didn't really affect the round apart from the jailing

Their choice of location was just distracting, but it did physically hamper us.

The lag and the chat spam made it really disruptive, and I physically couldn't snipe the guy in the jail.

Besides, I wasn't about so snipe an admin out of the sky and risk getting warned for it.

*edit* My 100th post whoop whoop
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by John Henry. Reason: :D

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935949

Keep this off the report. Anymore of this and I will get your posts deleted
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935951

Will send this to a Owner/CM Team member, you may continue your arguing in a private chat instead in order to avoid drama here
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935952

This can be disruptive and I can see why there's issues with people no-clipping up as it can make them hard targets and slow down the round :plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] Demote Request - LonelyDodo 5 years 10 months ago #935955

John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Smojea. wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I read the full report of course, I see your problems with this but as it didn't really affect the round apart from the jailing

Their choice of location was just distracting, but it did physically hamper us.

The lag and the chat spam made it really disruptive, and I physically couldn't snipe the guy in the jail.

Besides, I wasn't about so snipe an admin out of the sky and risk getting warned for it.
You cant be warned for fulfilling the role you were given for the round, the lag (im pretty sure) was across all servers and not just TTT, and I have already previously stated that Dodo should be talked to as the jailing did disrupt your gameplay
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127