Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Abuse Report] Onion.

[Abuse Report] Onion. 5 years 10 months ago #927547

Staff Member(s) Name:
Onion

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
Not needed, well known staff member.

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:

Improper Handling of Sensitive Information.
I had recently handed a recording over to Onion and Tyler of another staff member calling Onion the N-word. While this is damning information on aforementioned staff member, the condition of me handing it over was that it would stay within the lead team and my involvement in the situation would remain unknown. Onion has since used the video I sent him and spread it to many of the communities members, most of which are not staff, in attempt to tarnish the staff members name, and further tarnish mine.

This is an example improper handling of evidence considering that it is against a lead team should have remained within the lead team and not gone anywhere else(just as the videos of Eipus' corruption and harassment), ESPECIALLY TO NON-STAFF MEMBERS considering there was no formal forum report post made for this situation. It is extremely immature, but for some reason not surprising to me that Onion would do this. Since Onion has leaked that recording aforementioned staff member and myself have been subjected to various forms of harassment, and considering some of the people he had sent it to, it is almost like this is what he wanted.

In this situation Onion has not only improperly handled information, but has also been extremely unprofessional in the handling of it due to the fact he most likely has a grudge on the staff member. I hope that the staff team does not take this report lightly considering Onion is a Head Admin, Server Owner, and is running for Community Manager, because a high ranking member of the community he should know well by now how he should conduct himself.

Below is just one instance of Onion sending the video to a Moderator on SSRP, I will retrieve more TS logs from other players who are willing to come forward to add further validity to this report.

What Server(s) Was This On?:
TS3/Steam/Other?

Evidence:
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299
The topic has been locked.

[Abuse Report] Onion. 5 years 10 months ago #927552

LUL
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[Abuse Report] Onion. 5 years 10 months ago #927557

wtf did i just watch
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[Abuse Report] Onion. 5 years 10 months ago #927567

That videos of this sort are shared within a minor group of people as a slight joke I see no issue with, especially if both the person that recorded as well as the person that committed the act are okay with it. Taking that recording and sharing it with people outside of that small group of people isn't even funny anymore as a joke between friends, instead it is making fun of someone that did a relatively minor misstep and putting him - and indirectly the person sharing that recording, in this case Getzco - under major scrutiny in the view of the community.

Whether you like or dislike Onion, this is unacceptable behaviour from any staff member and appropriate action should be taken.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Aek177, Annie Moonise, dankek, Mattors

[Abuse Report] Onion. 5 years 10 months ago #927569

onion great CM
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[Abuse Report] Onion. 5 years 10 months ago #927582

I have spoken to Onion and made clear that sending report videos like this should be kept private between higher staff ONLY. This should not happen again and if so, do let me know or feel free to create a new report.

#Accepted
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun