Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921035

Name - SkeletonWarrior / csontvaz
Channel - Karaoke Room
Time And Date (CET) - 20:00 15/05/2018
Other Comments - He was committing extreme bigotry towards me and my other friends from London especially DARRENC.
Reason - Bigotry/Discrimination
Story - My friends and I were just talking in some jamaican patois-esque slang with some afrikaans slang words thrown in, some typical London slang for those unfamiliar with it. SkeletonWarrior comes out of nowhere and tells us to stop talking in that way and calls it "weird", if you weren't aware you would know that the word "weird" suggests inhumanity which I find extremely discriminatory and rude to be honest. Not behaviour I would expect from Teamspeak staff at all and to be honest completely shocking and terrible. I am not only offended but extremely upset by this, when you couple this with the talking to he received from Captin a mere few minutes prior to this its clear to see that he is unfit for Teamspeak staff.
Proof - None you aren't allowed to record Teamspeak?
Who Was In The Channel? - A Good Pianist, HITMAN, Just Made a Banger with Sevaqk, jenga, Myself and SkeletonWarrior.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
The topic has been locked.

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921036

:plussp:
  • MickyJS
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 43
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921037

my culture is not your prom dress
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Denis

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921038

that was quick
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921041

I might hate the dude but weird is not offensive whatsoever, this must be a troll.
:minussp:
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921043

:plussp:

I agree with this he was abusing us he always does this

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921044

dankek wrote:
I might hate the dude but weird is not offensive whatsoever, this must be a troll.
He also attempted to restrict our speech by telling us not to speak in a certain way and due to my fear of receiving a punishment for disobeying a Teamspeak staff member I was forced to comply with his demands despite them being a restriction on my freedom of speech. On top of this the word weird suggests inhumanity which is extremely disrespectful.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Denis.

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921047

Waiiit... What the fuck is Bigotry? and Anyhow, Calling it weird isn't all that offensive, Can be quite harassing in some forms

Ohh bigotry.. "stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own."

Well calling it Weird isn't a complete intolerance, Though he could've asked you nicer than just saying It's weird... That can come out as a bit offensive
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921051

474 Denis wrote:
dankek wrote:
He also attempted to restrict our speech by telling us not to speak in a certain way and due to my fear of receiving a punishment for disobeying a Teamspeak staff member I was forced to comply with his demands despite them being a restriction on my freedom of speech. On top of this the word weird suggests inhumanity which is extremely disrespectful.
The word doesn't suggest inhumanity first of all, I'd expect the dude who is is careful with his words to be aware of the definition of weird before making such a claim, but if he did FORCE you to speak english it's unacceptable and he should be punished.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921054

Box0 wrote:
Waiiit... What the fuck is Bigotry? and Anyhow, Calling it weird isn't all that offensive, Can be quite harassing in some forms

Ohh bigotry.. "stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own."

Well calling it Weird isn't a complete intolerance, Though he could've asked you nicer than just saying It's weird... That can come out as a bit offensive
As I said before he abused his position of power by trying to restrict our freedom of speech purely because we were speaking in a certain way that HE didn't like, that is the very definition of discrimination and is completely unfair. Due to him saying that I was forced to speak in a certain way out of fear of being punished for not listening to teamspeak staff.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921059

dankek wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
dankek wrote:
The word doesn't suggest inhumanity first of all, I'd expect the dude who is is careful with his words to be aware of the definition of weird before making such a claim, but if he did FORCE you to speak english it's unacceptable and he should be punished.
I believe I worded it wrong I actually meant it was synonymous with words that suggest inhumanity hence suggesting inhumanity itself, on top of this the more heinous of his crimes were forcing us to speak a certain way due to his own bigoted views.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921061

::plussp: tell him again Denis
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Denis

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921062

474 Denis wrote:
Box0 wrote:

As I said before he abused his position of power by trying to restrict our freedom of speech purely because we were speaking in a certain way that HE didn't like, that is the very definition of discrimination and is completely unfair. Due to him saying that I was forced to speak in a certain way out of fear of being punished for not listening to Teamspeak staff.

Very true, If he just calls it weird because it sounds different that is sort of discrimination besides, That's like calling a Polish person weird because you can't understand them (An example, not my thought :side:), So I can see where you're coming from here :plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921064

474 Denis wrote:
dankek wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
dankek wrote:
I believe I worded it wrong I actually meant it was synonymous with words that suggest inhumanity hence suggesting inhumanity itself, on top of this the more heinous of his crimes were forcing us to speak a certain way due to his own bigoted views.
this is what he meant by weird; there's no context to prove he meant UNEARTHLY or SUPERNATURAL , which are NOT synonymous with inhuman nor do they mean inhuman, you've got the definitions all wrong, this report is stretched to the point that it's clearly bullshit I'm sorry my dude
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921067

Box0 wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
Box0 wrote:

As I said before he abused his position of power by trying to restrict our freedom of speech purely because we were speaking in a certain way that HE didn't like, that is the very definition of discrimination and is completely unfair. Due to him saying that I was forced to speak in a certain way out of fear of being punished for not listening to Teamspeak staff.

Very true, If he just calls it weird because it sounds different that is sort of discrimination besides, That's like calling a Polish person weird because you can't understand them (An example, not my thought :side:), So I can see where you're coming from here :plussp:
he called the LANGUAGE weird, not them ( AND EVEN THEN IT WOULD BE TOO STRETCHED , HOLY SHIT)
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921068

dankek wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
dankek wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
dankek wrote:
this is what he meant by weird; there's no context to prove he meant UNEARTHLY or SUPERNATURAL , which are NOT synonymous with inhuman nor do they mean inhuman, you've got the definitions all wrong, this report is stretched to the point that it's clearly bullshit I'm sorry my dude
The main reason for the report is the restriction of our free speech from a position of power.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921069

UPDATE: HE JUST JOINED AND SAID WE WERE ALL INCAPABLE OF HAVING A "HUMAN TALK", BIGOTRY AT ITS FINEST ONCE AGAIN!
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921071

This is getting way too pathetic. I didn't know the meaning of the word "wog" and after I got told properly by Captin, I said I don't know these wierd british slangs as I'm not from the UK.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921072

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I agreed with that, but you keep insisting on the "weird" accusation which is absurd.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[TS3] SkeletonWarriors' Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #921074

I will handle this.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★