• Page:

TOPIC: Tom [TTT Talk to request]

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920513

Staff Member(s) Name: Tom

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_1:1:51421282

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Ignore rulebreak

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence:
Backstory first. So I was playing TTT (I missed it and felt like have some fun) and I was just playing around making jokes.And then in the beginning of the round I threw away the mine carts to the water and apparently it just went past and almost hit somebody calles "Not a cat". Not a cat later then killed me claiming it was because "I attempted to prop kill him" and so I didn't forgive him. And then later on the screenshots below happened.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611981085...t/921428372491688265
steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611981085...t/921428372491688506
So what you see in the first screenshot is me asking Mattor who handled my report as I didn't see the RDMer get punnished. I talked in the mic but he responded in private messages as he was probably dead. He told me that he handled it and I asked him if it was my latest report on Not cat because I first thought they had gotten confused with my new report and my older report that was handled the round before.

I asked Tom why he didn't punnish the RDMer and he responded saying "well you had a prop I can't do much" so I asked him if he let the RDMer got because I threw the cart in the water; he responded saying "well that's prop abusing". I jokingly said "Is prop abusing KOSable" even though I knew it not being KOSable and I know that throwing a damn cart in the water isn't prop abuse. He responds saying "yes". ANd I tell him that it is not and that I just threw the cart in the water and it didn't hit him (atleast what I know) and he just said that it is KOSable. So I got pretty angry and told him to "check the fucking rules" or something along those lines. He responds with som mixed up words and tells me (what I understood it as) "Alright, I know that he killed you without a reason, but I'm not going to punnish him.

You can also see Shadow and GeT_Rekt joking about me being angry about it. This happened about 23:50.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920514

goodluck on this! and pls comeback we need you!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920515

Wrong topic, Rackorr help plz
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920518

I was wondering why you got mad
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920521

Im looking into this thank you for bringing this to our attention
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920522

So you are claiming that you were rdmed and that the rulebreaker was not punished. You are making a report on Tom for not correctly handling the situation. If so this needs to be moved to report abuse and you would need to show logs of you being rdmed.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920526

Mattors wrote:
So you are claiming that you were rdmed and that the rulebreaker was not punished. You are making a report on Tom for not correctly handling the situation. If so this needs to be moved to report abuse and you would need to show logs of you being rdmed.

Luki_Guki knows how things go and this is merely talk to request
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920534

LonelyDodo wrote:
Mattors wrote:

Luki_Guki knows how things go and this is merely talk to request

oh yeah, just read the title
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920536

Mattors wrote:
Big boi Dodo knows what's up. I forgot to put it in the right topic and that's why I want Räcker to fix it. The old log excist for you admins if you have a doubt even after you saw small man Tom basically admitting to know that he broke the rules but not publishing him.

You were also there witnessing it all, you didn't even tell you fellow staff member how to handle the situation correctly. You may be a new admin but you still need to show some SA compatibility as I believe you'd be able to make it in the future.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920539

Holy shit Luki's playing TTT? Welcome back dude!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920541

Raeker wrote:
Holy shit Luki's playing TTT? Welcome back dude!
Thank you Rackish! Yeah just felt like playing after a long "break" I had a fun time. Some laughs and giggles.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920547

Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Big boi Dodo knows what's up. I forgot to put it in the right topic and that's why I want Räcker to fix it. The old log excist for you admins if you have a doubt even after you saw small man Tom basically admitting to know that he broke the rules but not publishing him.

You were also there witnessing it all, you didn't even tell you fellow staff member how to handle the situation correctly. You may be a new admin but you still need to show some SA compatibility as I believe you'd be able to make it in the future.

For the record I have been an admin for over two months, also as far as I was aware, Tom didn't ask for my help during the time, I was just speaking to yourself and other players. I was constantly tabbing out of the game so I wasnt sure what was going on, like i didn't know if you were punished for prop abuse or if you were rdmed. Anyway tom is new so some stuff will need to be explained to him, but cheers for writing this.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920550

Mattors wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:

For the record I have been an admin for over two months, also as far as I was aware, Tom didn't ask for my help during the time, I was just speaking to yourself and other players. I was constantly tabbing out of the game so I wasnt sure what was going on, like i didn't know if you were punished for prop abuse or if you were rdmed. Anyway tom is new so some stuff will need to be explained to him, but cheers for writing this.
I think it's more that a user was complaining about a staff member's behaviour and that you at no point asked in admin chat what the staff member thinks of these accusations.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920556

Raeker wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:

I think it's more that a user was complaining about a staff member's behaviour and that you at no point asked in admin chat what the staff member thinks of these accusations.

All that I was aware of was Luki asking me whether his report had been handled, then after checking it, I replied that it had, and then Tom said that is was him that handled it. In hindsight, as Tom is new, I should have asked what happened and if I could have helped him with the situation. I will take responsibility for that.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Raeker

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920557

Raeker wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:

Yeah it's more like what Rookier say. I felt like I needed an experienced admin to agree with me and acknowledge what's happening so that the new staff member could learn. (I looked at the meeting anouncement and saw that he was new before)
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920559

Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:

Yeah it's more like what Rookier say. I felt like I needed an experienced admin to agree with me and acknowledge what's happening so that the new staff member could learn. (I looked at the meeting anouncement and saw that he was new before)

Yeah, I wasn't sure what you were going on about but I should have asked, anyway dodo will speak with Tom, and in future, I will make sure that he is getting on ok.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920560

Mattors wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:

All that I was aware of was Luki asking me whether his report had been handled, then after checking it, I replied that it had, and then Tom said that is was him that handled it. In hindsight, as Tom is new, I should have asked what happened and if I could have helped him with the situation. I will take responsibility for that.
Thank you for understanding, as Tom would most likely not listen to me because to him I'm just some other player and he's a moderator. So he wouldn't really listen to me.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920561

Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Mattors wrote:

Thank you for understanding, as Tom would most likely not listen to me because to him I'm just some other player and he's a moderator. So he wouldn't really listen to me.

Yeah, I agree with you now, thanks for making this post and hope to see you around.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920563

I’m presuming what Tom meant when he said there was nothing he could really do about it was because there isn’t any evidence to back up prop abuse in the logs, hence why we can’t punish for prop abuse unless we clearly witnessed it or are provided with video evidence of it, because logs do not show it. This would explain why Tom could not see if you did infact prop abuse and if ‘Not a Cat’ had a reason to kill you
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 10 months ago #920566

@Eddie wrote:
I’m presuming what Tom meant when he said there was nothing he could really do about it was because there isn’t any evidence to back up prop abuse in the logs, hence why we can’t punish for prop abuse unless we clearly witnessed it or are provided with video evidence of it, because logs do not show it. This would explain why Tom could not see if you did infact prop abuse and if ‘Not a Cat’ had a reason to kill you
I understand what you mean. First of, I reported the guy for RDM and he said that I prop abused. If there were no evidence of me prop abusing it would just be in my favour as there's no evidence to his reason to kill me. Secondly, you can see prop damage in the logs. I didn't check the logs to see if I accidentally hit Tom because I can't check the logs of the current round.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

198 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32