• Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Eddie Report abuse

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906162

Staff Member(s) Name:
Eddie
Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:155938536
What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
Incorrectly handle situations and incorrectly handle report.
What Server(s) Was This On?:
TTT
Evidence:
Not needed
Story:
So me and Viking were on TTT and TS and he told me he was a traitor in teamspeak, and then I went after him and shot him and killed him. He put in a report as a joke which was very obviously a joke as it was obvious of what was said in the report chat as whenever someone said something we just responded with "no u" which is obviously a joke. And basically instead of Eddie actually looking into the situation he proceeded to punish me for RDM + ARDM without properly looking into a report and always looking to improve his report count without it being properly looked into, I believe action should be taken against Eddie as he clearly doesn't put enough care and effort into being a staff member.

Don't handle:
Nick
Dodo
Bezzy
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906165

I'll get Johnler on this
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906167

This is bullshit. Kyber RDMed me and was clearly lying in the report. He was rightfully slain by Eddie. Also, I never told Kyber I was a traitor, all I ever said was that I gave my meeseeks skin to searg, and then he shot me.

:minussp:
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906169

Kyber wrote:
Evidence:
Not needed
I mean it's there for a reason lol. Unless Eddie admits to this or an SA+ was online at the time and can confirm your story this will probably be denied.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906170

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
This is bullshit. Kyber RDMed me and was clearly lying in the report. He was rightfully slain by Eddie. Also, I never told Kyber I was a traitor, all I ever said was that I gave my meeseeks skin to searg, and then he shot me.

lol you literally just told me in ts you are joking about this response lmao
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906174

Raeker wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Evidence:
Not needed
I mean it's there for a reason lol. Unless Eddie admits to this or an SA+ was online at the time and can confirm your story this will probably be denied.
What actually needs to be provided as proof though?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906175

Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

lol you literally just told me in ts you are joking about this response lmao

Holy shit dude, stop lying... just admit that you RDMed and stop trying to cause drama...
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906176

I was speaking with Viking and he clearly was not making a joke report, as for the report, with your false response to the report in the first place "wtf lies you adaam dean" and for the report I made on you "you jumped into my crowbar man wtf" I technically didn't even have to open a chat, but after I opened the chat, you proceeded to spam the whole chat with 3 pages worth of "no u". At this point, I was trying to speak and to resolve this case, but with you not responding correctly and being immature, then spamming the chat with "No u" every time I spoke, I could not investigate anything further as you were unwilling to talk and just blatantly being an ass.

Unless you admit to all this, I will post the evidence shortly
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906177

If you take reports in game seriously then shit like this doesn't happen, if someone is gonna joke around in a report chat and its going nowhere then staff are left to just look at the logs. I don't see any proof of any of this even happening though so for all i know you could be lying about all of this. And even if he did tell you he was a traitor surely you know better than to kill him, if a kos or reason to kos is made through means other than in game you should not act upon it.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Seargent44, eddie., DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906178

Miia wrote:
If you take reports in game seriously then shit like this doesn't happen, if someone is gonna joke around in a report chat and its going nowhere then staff are left to just look at the logs. I don't see any proof of any of this even happening though so for all i know you could be lying about all of this.
I mean eddie said he is going to have evidence of the logs and chat and there was me and Viking in the report chat too
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Kyber.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906179

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
If you take reports in game seriously then shit like this doesn't happen, if someone is gonna joke around in a report chat and its going nowhere then staff are left to just look at the logs. I don't see any proof of any of this even happening though so for all i know you could be lying about all of this.
I mean eddie said he is going to have evidence of the logs and there was me and Viking in the report chat too

Stop lying, jesus, you're making this whole thing worse. You RDMed. You got slain for it, so just stop bitching about it
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906181

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
I mean eddie said he is going to have evidence of the logs and there was me and Viking in the report chat too

Stop lying, jesus, you're making this whole thing worse. You RDMed. You got slain for it, so just stop bitching about it
I didn't rdm and you are just saying it because I killed you on your t round when you jokingly hit me with a crowbar, you literally just said that in ts
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906182

Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

I didn't rdm and you are just saying it because I killed you on your t round when you jokingly hit me with a crowbar, you literally just said that in ts

Not true, you RDMed me, Eddie saw the logs.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906183

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

so you're not denying you said in ts that you were t? You told me in ts that you were t
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906184

You have provided zero evidence and saying it is not needed just makes zero sence. It honestly looks like Eddie did hid job fine.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, eddie., DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906185

Kyber wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Evidence:
Not needed
What actually needs to be provided as proof though?
You're accusing Eddie of not dealing with the report properly, so maybe proof of that?

According to him he opened a chat. That you then decide to minge around is fine, but then don't accuse the staff member of not dealing with it properly when you're the one spamming chat and refusing to speak.

I've been seeing this more and more from you now. Your attitude is actually becoming disgusting. Sort it out, jesus.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi, Miia, eddie., DrConor, DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906186

Drconor wrote:
You have provided zero evidence and saying it is not needed just makes zero sence. It honestly looks like Eddie did hid job fine.
And did his job correctly by rushing reports and giving an incorrect outcome with lack of thought? Is that what "doing your job right" has become?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906187

Instead of you guys constantly arguing and going back and forth that is not getting you anywhere. Eddie said he will get evidence so wait till the man gets the evidence for fucks sake.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, eddie.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906189

Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

so you're not denying you said in ts that you were t? You told me in ts that you were t
What does it matter if he told you he was a traitor in teamspeak? Last time i checked giving away the identity of traitors, including yourself through a means other than in game was not allowed. Like come on why would you actually kill him for that when you know there is no way you can actually prove he said it.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #906190

Kyber wrote:
Drconor wrote:
And did his job correctly by rushing reports and giving an incorrect outcome with lack of thought? Is that what "doing your job right" has become?

You're literally just doing this because you don't like Eddie, stop. You're making it worse for yourself with each post.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf